Has no children

>has no children
>literally supports his wife's kid
>his wife drains all his money
>calls himself a feminist
>his books and the show that is based on his books are about women toppling the patriarchy
>known communist

Are all fantasy authors this degenerate? Or is the fantasy genre itself just retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=stripbooks&field-keywords=accursed kings&rh=n:283155,k:accursed kings
youtube.com/watch?v=rkqIswG71RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This creepy ugly fuck has to go

Look at the fantasy genre's target demographic...

>pic related

more like all the "joly fat people" tend to be massive cucks....

Like look at that one fat youtuber that fakes rages and stuff, also I remember this other fat youtuber called "wings of redemption" that literally was raising some fat bitches kid...

Being fine in a extremely fat state seems to breed these cucks...

>Are all fantasy authors this degenerate?

Fiction authors usually have some kind of emotional damage. They're well known for psychodrama of some kind or another. If you have a favorite author, my advice is "DON'T FUCKING MEET THEM, EVER!"

There is a schism in the Fantasy writing world between leftist cucks and more traditional writers

"TRADITIONAL WRITERS", hah!

You're either leftist, or jobless.

I will never understand how this is physically even possible.

>Fantasy writers degenerate
>Tolkien

He's basically an aged up version of reddit's core demographic.

makes sense that his politics are reddit sjw tier

I imagine an aged up fedorabeard would look just like that.

But then there are authors like Tolkien and C.S. Lewis. Based writers who even fought in a war.

So really, it is only modern fantasy authors that are such cucks nowadays.

Game of Cucks is absolute fucking cancer.

There are a lot of books out there kid, just because they don't have an HBO special doesn't mean they don't exist. Maybe you should try going to a library.

Laziness is something else. I'm glad I got into weight lifting and stopped being a fatass, best choice I ever made.

This. But I understand OP's sentiment. The trendiest thing in modern times is to be an armchair knight for social justice and that dogma has bled into the world of literature. It fucking sucks because I think that GRRM is a fantastic writer and I really like (most) of his storylines. But I really have to roll my eyes when he inserts his social opinion into his works.

maybe read a book that isn't for libtards?

I like Ed Greenwood. Last I checked he was living in Peterborough. He seemed like a pretty chill guy.

bitches love game of thrones

Yeah, but you're American. So he automatically wins.

Read the right wing version of ASOIAF instead: The Iron Kings.

Cuckboi Martin basically admitted he ripped off these books.

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

Unless you're a cock-sucking liberal, you don't get printed in paperback anymore.

You have to sell ebooks.

That explains a lot about his book series...

To be honest, I'm not talking about the fan-base, I'm talking about the publishers.

I'm a fan of the Song of Ice and Fire books but I have absolutely no love for George RR Martin.

He can write a helluva book but he has no dedication to his craft at all.

He goes and tells the TV production crew the ending to the story. He goes online and confirms that an explanation theory of what will happen at the end of the book is correct. He then goes on his website blogging about random bullshit that isn't GoT and says "I do things at my own pace blah blah blah". Guy misses about 10 different deadlines set for himself and says he can't work with deadlines and never has been able to.

The guy is a fucking man-child who never grew out of his teens to develop a solid work-ethic.

no, they're not all degenerate. j.r.r. tolkien was anarcho-capitalist, for instance.

>The guy is a fucking man-child who never grew out of his teens to develop a solid work-ethic.

To be fair, that was fucking obvious HIS WHOLE FUCKING LIFE

You can't rush creativity. Martin is a slow-as-fuck writer, almost to the point of being beyond belief, but if he was forced to write more quickly I can guarantee the final product would be drastically inferior.

>J.R.R. Tolkien.

That was near 100 years ago. And he's dead.

He's a multi millionaire.

You're an American, you should understand the game.

The last season took a pretty hard feminist turn but the books never particularly were, shame.
I still hope his nest book will be pretty different from the show.

The Iron Kings are pretty good, and they are based on actual history.
Too bad Le Cycle d'Ogier based on the Hundred Years War (which begins just after the story related in the Iron Kings) isn't translated in english for now because it is pretty good too.

Darwin knows market value.

>women toppling the patriarchy

>OP ignores that by destroying tbr patriarchy the women fuck up all of society in every regard.

>isn't translated in english for now

Lets hope Martin doesn't plagiarise that as well.

>He is literally one of the greatest offers of the last 50 years.
> he has never stated anywhere he supports communism and in fact invited North Korean news on Twitter to a wedding with the #RainsOfCastamere
> Who gives a flying fuck what people do in their personal lives
> he writes fantasy and in his fantasies he has one woman,Brianna of tarth, who can keep up with the men
> The little Stark bitch is not shown as a great warrior or that she can keep up with the man go ahead and think about Thoros of mear knocking her sword away with ease. She knows the magic of the faceless men.... Magic

> his writings or taken heavily from history and you obviously don't know your history or you would know that on occasion women have risen to power in there have even been women who have been considered great warriors

Just because you have no authors from whatever gay country you come from, but America has so many it's hard to keep track, don't be jealous because it only makes you look bad

7/10 because you made me take the bait

And by fucking patriarchy their conditions will be worses and they will be treated like slave...

He was the best... Shame some people can't into him.

Why are fantasy and sci-fi books such shit now?

He is the Anti-Tolkien a foul,vile degenerate.. His show is extremely lame with such weak contrivances and derivative, stereotypical drivel watching paint dry would be orders of magnitude more entertaining..

He should self immolate as soon as possible. I despise him and his output.

Plus he is ugly as all fuck..

Blame lefty publishers which are mostly staffed by cat ladies. If he tried to write something that shows examples of virtue or champions western civilisation it would not get published

>He is literally one of the greatest offers of the last 50 years.

>Are all fantasy authors this degenerate?

You gotta read the uber red pilled ones like Gene Wolf

Are we going to pretend he's not swimming in pussy?

>his books and the show that is based on his books are about women toppling the patriarchy
Dany and Cersei are just fucking things up for everyone since they got power.
Catelyn essentially killed her own son due to making retarded decisions.
Sansa got her father killed by doing retarded shit and nowadays does absolutely nothing in the books.

Swimming in std mud

I own and have read the first one. Can't find English copies of the other ones unfortunately.

98% of fantasy is garbage and im surprised if i find 1 book a year that belongs to the remaining 2%. Disregard the genre and read proper books.

Honestly, the show has inserts way more feminist shit than he wants or desires. I mean he says hes a feminist, but he at least keeps things in a relatively medieval context. Most of the strong women characters are "strong" in the conniving backstabbing kind of way.

The one that could be called the actual pandering towards feminists is well written, multi faceted, and does have emotional baggage and weaknesses.

He does really push his social attitude towards sex a lot, though.

Game Of Thrones Was Inspired By George R.R. Martin's Pet Turtles

When he was a young tyke, Martin could buy "dime store turtles" as easily as kids today can get their hands on penny candy or guns. So young Martin did what any of us would do: buy a shitload of turtles before someone realized that giving out unlimited tiny turtles to kids is like making Godzilla honorary mayor of your cardboard town.

He then set his turtles up in a toy castle, and since the '50s hadn't heard of reptilian ninjas yet, he pretended they were "knights, lords and kings." Before long, the little-but-still-bearded Martin began writing a "whole fantasy series about the turtle kingdom."

From Cracked.com

Sword of Truth series isn't cucked at all.

Yep. Cersei turns over the reigns to religious nutjobs, Dany ends up fucking over powerful alliances, destroys an entire stable system that ends up rebelling against her, her Unsullied grow weaker, spongier and easier to destroy by giving them names and lets them have free reign.

Honestly working systems cant be just destroyed and have everything be okay for it.

Barratheon knew it, Tywin Lannister knew it, and even Ned Stark knew you couldnt just change the entire system because it seems more endearing.

How ?

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=stripbooks&field-keywords=accursed kings&rh=n:283155,k:accursed kings

They are all on amazon apperently, not that cheap though.

If you want that take a look at Steven Pressfield, favorite author about Antiquity, all boys in the west shoud at least read one of his book during their teenage, would probably avoid the epidemic of transgender freaks and liberals.
Gates of Fire is among my favorite book ever.

No one in the fantasy community asked for his input. He is put here by normies.

only the show does this

You also forgot to mention,

>leaves his wife for months at a time to travel abroad and hang out with his Turkish-German waifu

In the end Gendry will be King by popular election and the strange thousands of years of arrested development in Westeros will end

Even the guy who wrote Dune wrote about how leftists were simply closet aristocrats pretending to support the little guy. He was an environmentalist but he wasn't a brainless leftist.

I think the great writers have too much empathy, a necessity in writing realistic characters with whom you disagree. hard core leftists have weak empathy and make for worse authors and this is no more apparent than in comics where you see conservatives represented as Red Skull minions and other silly shit.

MANLET CONFIRMED

The average GOT audience-

youtube.com/watch?v=rkqIswG71RY

Everyone take note that Gandalf fighting at Gondor is a near exact representation of the last Byzantine emperor fighting in Constantinople as the barbarian horde entered.

Tolkien was warning us

"So what if my candidate is a ruthless cheating bastard, who probably eats puppies. It's worse that the alleged group who leaked this doesn't want her to be in charge of the free world."

Liberalism, not even once.

Don't know but he's a shitty fucking writer. He's literally baffled by Stephen Kings ability to write books, and acted all fucking surprised, got tired, started sweating when Stephen King mentioned he tries to write at least once a week, and when he's in the mood, every day

Fat fuck doesn't deserve to have created such a masterpiece as a Song of Ice and Fire

He pretty much is.
>Tolkien served in WWI, Martin draft dodged in 'nam
>Tolkien was a professor in Oxford and a linguistic genius. Martin was a Hollywood writer
>Tolkien was a very devout Christian. Martin tips the fedora
>Tolkien sired 4 children, with one of his sons succeeding him and finishing his life's work. Martin is childless, and wants all of his life's work burned at death.

Robert jordan is pretty good. A world where females were forced to take charge which shows just how fallible they are and turn out the fate of the world rest on mens shoulders.

GRRM is based

SWEDEN YES!

>JRR Tolkien

No.

Oh God, I posted there for years and I remember that person. The off-topic boards on westeros.org are a leftwing cesspool. Anyone who doesn't get with the program will find themselves shouted down by dozens of people.

>Robert Jordan

>Are all fantasy authors this degenerate

most are yes, hell he's a massive cuck but is probably one of the least degenerate ones, it's that bad