GIVE ME THE FUCKING SUIT BACK

GIVE ME THE FUCKING SUIT BACK

going to need a source that its your suit

>green screen for a background

man, thats lame

>Fine, you can have it back! It looks like something your husband gave to you anyways!

I dunno if emulating Raimi is a smart choice in 2017...

But I came in it.

Yeck! Fine, keep it.

c-could Raimi be back?

How much of a manlet is spiderman in this movie?

>new spider-man isn't a genius that can develop his own technology independently and even if he couldn't he still has his web-shooters and super strength/agility and needs tony stark's advanced spider-suit that he created in a day according to the civil war timeline to solve crimes just as an excuse to have robert downey jr in the film because both marvel and sony don't have any confidence in a solo spider-man reboot

Jesus christ Sam...calm down!

He's taller than Rob. Robert ALWAYS wears his booster shoes in cuts where you don't see his feet. It's really fucking annoying shooting around it because it takes a long time to get his shoes in and out of the set and resposition him etc. We also have to make the cinematic magic look of making him seem taller when his full body is in the shot.

Oh yeah, also - he insists on this himself. The execs, and the rest of the Avengers literally don't care about his Manlet height but he is so insecure about it.

its a leitmotif

Why did they remove uncle ben. I get that they may not want to repeat the origin story but Uncle Ben was the best part of Spider Man

Tony isn't going to make Peter strip right on the spot right? I hope we dont have to see Tom Holland's toned sunkissed nubile twink body in HD IMAX.

Because that would be terrible.

5'7 is the average height though. Why is he so insecure?

>We still haven't gotten a live action adaption of A Sin's Past
Come on.

>5'7

He's about 5'6. I am 5'9 and he's around the same height as my 5'6 friends.

He's just incredibly insecure, I don't know why. Also he's a bit of a cunt IRL.

Is he standing on a milk crate?

It says he's 174 cm tall which is 5'7

He has booster shoes

Okay but I'm telling you that's wrong because I worked with him weeks at a time last year..

I think he is flying one feet in the air.

>Your father was a nigger

Fine! Then I'm gonna need your stilts back!

>Okay but I'm telling you that's wrong because I worked with him weeks at a time last year..
I believe you but do you have proof?

Nobody cares fag

Based Peter killed Tony's nigger friend and Tony is mad at him. I don't under why since he was just following Uncle Ben's last words: With great power comes great responsibility. It is Peter's responsibility to kill niggers

Nope, no proof. I pretty much work independently for set design, Homecoming was just another workspace. I've also worked on Civil War. But capeshit is actual trash, I don't watch them in my spare time.

Oh hey Rob

So how does the Avengers and the cinemaric universe work if they keep rebooting Spider-Man?

Amazing/Andrew Garfield Spider-Man wasn't in the MCU

Who does this nigger bitch think she is with one name

What's Sam Hyde doing on the poster?

>eccentric billionaire has his own 15 year old twinkie
>big sugar daddy
>don't tell your aunt!
>gives him cool expensive suit and gadgets
>now strips him

Is this the most bizarrely homoerotic and pedophiliac thing ever shown in a superhero movie?

Calling it now, the samoan magilla gorilla friend is going to be LE EBIN HACKER XD and help with his "check out this app i created" and *furious typing* "ok Peter, i'm in"

>that little photoshopped Iron Man helmet unto the metal bird dude (?)

Fucking kek

Vulture

>"Give me the fucking suit back, you little filthy kike cunt!

wow is Raimi the executive producer or something?

>shooting a Spider-Man film in Atlanta

worse than the green screen

pretty sure spiderman is much stronger than iron man

the fuck is this shit?

Spider-man's powers are actually really inconsistent

That little goblin looking spider nigger stole that guys suit!

How did Raimi get away with this shit?

>eccentric wealthy guy meets young naive twink
>spends shit load of money buying him clothes so they look alike
>eventually breaks his heart

It's like the Liberate story!

>adele
>bono
>flea
>moby

Peter made the web shooters and the aperture goggles himself. Civil War and trailers for Homecoming show this.

I hope there isn't a scene where to get the suit back Iron Man sucks on Spiderman's rock hard nipples, that would be so gross.

Oh and how gay and disgusting would it be if like the pants got stuck and Iron Man had to like rub Spiderman's crotch for like ten minutes? And the deactivation code for the suit is Iron Man whispering "Daddy wants an itsy bitsy spider to climb up his water spout" man that would be so gross I'd totally go see it twice in IMAX 3D just to confirm how degenerate it was.

kek

Nah. Iron-Man is on the order of 10 times stronger.

>greenman-judging-stare.jpg

Can't wait for this movie. A new age of Ramibposing is upon us

MCU spiderman will be twink posting.

I made Raimiposting happen and I'll make this happen

Does anybody remember what Peter said after this?

I think he just called sam a nigger

174 is 5'8 territory. Tom Hardy is 5'8 and he's actually honest about his height. Put him and iron man side by side and you tell me who's the bigger guy.

I don't like all these suit gadgets I'm seeing in Homecoming. I wanted a Spiderman film, not Iron Spider.

Actually Iron Spider sounds cool as fuck, but not like this.

Why is it subtitled "Homecoming" that's pretty retarded imho. There's no jazz there.

because Marvel brought Spider-Man home. I never really understood why they gave their most popular character to Sony

It fits the current theme. Everybody has gadgets to some degree. Even Captain America, who likes going commando, had that cool magnetic arm brace to pull in his shield, Thor style. It's just cool and it makes sense that a billionaire who makes suits for fun would give all of his capefriends tech.

Is Iron Man in this movie?

Honestly, I think Hulk, Thor and Vision are the only 3 in the MCU that could stand up to Spider-Man and win.

He's the main character

>I never really understood why they gave their most popular character to Sony
They were tanking and sold off all their most popular characters (X-Men, Spider-man, Fantastic 4) to stay afloat. This was way before they started the MCU.

>I did not work this hard to let my suit fall in the hand of kikes

Uh what did Raimi mean by this?

Wait so is that black girl in the trailers supposed to be the Mary Jane character or is she just an unrelated other girl he's got a crush on?

Nah he is fucking his aunt in the next room

Mary Jane

>When describing her character to The Hollywood Reporter, Zendaya said, “My character is not romantic. My character is like very dry, awkward, intellectual and because she’s so smart, she just feels like she doesn’t need to talk to people, like ‘My brain is so far ahead of you that you’re just not really on my level.’ So she comes off very weird. But to me, she is very cool because she’s deep. She’s always thinking about something, always reading.”
What do you think about that, white boys? Not only is Spiderman's new love interest black and an empowered woman, but the person who makes his new suit and webshooters is also a smart black woman!

I just hate it when anons try to make Raimiposting clever. I think the idea is that it needs to be as hamfisted and awkward as possible

I'm the choosen one nigger, I have the high ground!

But she doesn't have red hair

>the twin towers in the background

She is not.

Who besides film buffs and brand war faggots gives a shit about that? It's like the producers giving each other hand jobs on the poster.

Stupid.

Whats with all the tech in this suit anyway? How the fuck does that even work

What happened to spidey just being a kid who can shoot webs out of his wrist

but women think about men and past conversations they had all the time. when does she find time to read, let alone think "deep stuff"?

kek

>Not only is Spiderman's new love interest black
she's a quadroon as most

look at that delicious milk chocolate complexion

They are Frankensteining parts of the civil war arc all over their movies.

its a spiderman for the trans generation. everything must be corporate sponsored and technologically aided, even good intentions.

Only Raimi's spider man and some of the comix did that

For the most part Spiderman canonically has gadgets

>Mary Jane is a nigger

D R O P P E D

>I'm gonna shoot my web all over you, you nigger bitch
Why didn't Spiderman save those black children, and why is Raimi now the director?

What did they mean by this?

If anything Raimi is only more racist with 2 black main characters. Pretty sure they redo the iconic kiss scene but Peter says something about "impure vermin" and "fucking nigresses" before refusing to kiss the black girl.

In the new movie, Spiderman flies right through the WTC buildings, screaming "Woohoo! Yeah!", while people are screaming, Raimi is fucked up

WHAT THE FUCK?!

I heard it's revealed that he actually threw the Falling Man saying "See if you can swing buddy!"

It was kind of chilling

kek

WTF! SAM RAIMI!?

kino

Retard, IM is canonically stronger

>sins past

You're giving me ptsd, user.

When will the Grapefruit man appear, I want to see the Grapefruit man just like in my video games.

Will this tank the franchise for good?

There's no way they make Grapefruit Man scary or threatening in any way after shit like Dormammu.

horrrrrible CGI

jesus christ

>Of course I've got good aim, I'm fucking Spiderman. Watch, I'll bean that 747 right in the cockpit window
>Quit your bitching, what's he gonna hit up there?

This was a little edgy but Raimi really lost me when he spliced in 10 minutes of 9/11 jumpers with himself doubled over in laughter making airplane noises while Yakety Sax blared on the soundtrack.

NormanxGwen is Marvel's OTP

>all successful musicians with stage names

>zendaya on the other hand is some literally who tier hairball coughed up by the disney machine fatcats

yeah but she looks CUTE

honestly she could play Cleopatra in the inevitable biopic