Anime can't be ki-

>anime can't be ki-

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=animekino&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying i can read these bug human hivemind runes

-no

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't be.

Anime is only good when it's clearly taking inspiration from the west, western culture, western ideals and western religious doctrines.

If not, then tell me why anime is so fucking garbage right now.

Prove me wrong.

You can't.

y'all nigga never watched gunbuster
literally laughing my fucking ass off, it is eva but not garbage

O P I N I O N

Shame that Diebuster ruined that moment.

>this guy that always appears and posts the same thing
Your powers almost rival the asian male/white female poster

t. people who only watch "I wish i had a girlfriend" shit catering to the "women don't talk to me audience".

Okaerinasai

thats not how you spell Death Frenzy

I always thought Diebuster got too much hate. Gunbuster is better no doubt, but Diebuster is still fun.

diebuster was fine

t. adult child from Sup Forums or underage Sup Forumsedditor
twitter.com/search?q=animekino&src=typd

only if you dont like fun.
and i dont see how you can pretend like gunbuster is the greatest thing ever while talking down on diebuster. They are both childish and wierd, but fun and evoke emotion.

Shit thread

Diebuster is objectively shit

except for that catchy opening song.

Hilarious how you make the same thread about a news clip and its deleted within 10 minutes
Does hiro know the janitor and mod are moderating based on politics and note rules?

LA LA LA LA

LA LA LA LA

>anime can't be ki-

fuuuuuck it's in my head now

groooooovin magic

Sword of the Stranger is an excellent anime movie. Same with Akira and Ghost in the Shell.
Both of which inspired major western movies.

>They are both childish and wierd, but fun and evoke emotion.
Difference is Gunbuster is actually good, amd the only emotion I was feeling by the end of Diebuster was irritation and boredom.

Initial D is the only kino anime

sword of the stranger is great.

>anime can't be ki-

San hai was the worst season of yuru yuri. Season 2 is kino

best show of all time