Does Sup Forums hate Season 3 of Fargo?

Does Sup Forums hate Season 3 of Fargo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wwL5Q02uwDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate it.

5 episodes in. It might be because I marathoner episodes 4 ad 5 but I found the episodes to be getting weaker. 4 was good but 5 was too slow and the cum scene was too much and it gets unbelievable how stupid Swango and ray can be

I dint hate it

I might hate it.

Will we get more MEW but?

I miss Dodd.

OP here., I do too. I never watched season 1 do to spoilers mostly

Season 1 is worth it for Mr. Numbers and Mr. Wrench alone.

now there's a season that actually gets shit on unfairly, lots of great characters

s3 has been very bland, thewlis singlehandedly carries the show

Pretty boring desu senpai. That death last episode was some ridiculously stupid shit.

Good thing the Coon is on the case.

I never found her attractive until this series for some reason.

Definitely not as good as the first two seasons but it's not bad so far. Hopefully the climax is worth the buildup. Although I do have to say Ray's death completely ruined the immersion with how ridiculous it was.

>Varga's in the scene
Wow, this is kino
>Any other scene
zzzz
>Gloria is on the screen
Jesus Christ this show is shit

i havent seen episode 5 yet, but i like it so far

It's a lot slower than the previous two seasons but I think it's fine. Hopefully things will start to pick up now that Ray is dead

Gloria is a cute
wasted episode 3 though, the 1975 story went nowhere

I understand the reason for the muted colors this season but it's still fucking annoying. Throw in no characters I am invested in, the plodding plot, and me no likey this season.

what are the muted colours for?

Short answer: a main theme of the season is the perception of reality, of situations.

Sup Forums loves it because they have zero taste and are shills. Meanwhile the show has been a vapid tedious slog that thinks its clever but is really a fucking stain on the Coen brothers career.

Pretty sad when the pilot ends up being the best episode

I wish meemo wouldn't talk.

> not episode 3; Thaddeus's Hollywood adventure

this, his voice is grating

Emmit's speech about wanting to put everything behind them was pretty good. Varga isn't always entertaining.
Otherwise, it's been pretty boring. Seems clear that MEW will bring them down.

miles better than season 2

I like it

After the first three seasons I thought it was a lost season.

Episodes 4-6 have been better. Not Season 1-2 good, but at least decent.

My uncle died eating a hot dog. People die from weird ass shit.

Best season yet, except for the latest episode. I dont like that they killed.... the dude

3 > 1 > 2

if you disagree, you are a shit

First and second seasons were great but this one just seems forced and creatively void

Shut up retard

last episodes was the best ep so far this season, but i'm not into this season at all, ewan was a mistake for this role

OP here

20 mins left on ep 6 but now I guess Ray is dead.

Thanks

1>3>2

"No!"

2>1>3

i did a google search looking for the ep yesterday and some tard named their review emmit kills ray

is season 2 worth it?
I marathoned s1 with my gf but as soon as i put episode 1 and it weren't the same characters i lost interest.

Can I watch Fargo season 3 without watching any other episodes before?

2 > movie > 1 > 3

Jesus ray's death was stupid

Sure. But why not watch it in order of release?

Redpill me on Fargo.

it's better than s1

it's a comfy movie where weird shit happens in snowy Minnesota
also, some guy decided it'd be a good tv series

you deserve it for making and reading a thread about an episode that's been out all day, retard

youtube.com/watch?v=wwL5Q02uwDE

YES WE DO FUCK FARGO FUCK NOAH HAWLEY

wew

This. Childhood is idolizing Solverson.

Adulthood is realizing Dodd makes more sense

s1 is trash and martin freeman is a terrible actor

That's far more plausible than dying from a shard of glass becoming lodged in your jugular after getting a frame pushed onto your head slightly hard.

I dunno m8 I feel like getting a main vein sliced open is more deadly than eating a hot dog.

i hate that guy. but jake did a good job

THAT CLIFFHANGER
She is of course going to arrive after they leave but it seemed cool at the time with those "peter" strings
Thewlis is killing it

Stop shilling your shitty YouTube channel you enemic greasy haired fuck

this. fuck this cunt.

the guy plays the same character in everything

You're missing the point. The chances of him getting a piece of glass lodged horizontally in his neck after it breaks over his forehead is pretty much impossible. If he was struck in the side of the face at full force it might make sense but in the context of the scene it doesn't.

>it's a stupid guy getting in the way of the smart women episode

ENEMIC WHY I OUGHTTAAAAAA

Why do you mumble in every video? Are you trying to keep your voice down so your mom doesn't wake up and beat you for staying up past 11?

Holy shit BTFO

Left: our girl
Right: Reddit's girl

every thread

next time I'll screech like a banshee, doug

>its a jews are angry that straight white men done humanity greatest achievement and tries to write moon landing was fake into reality

not even remotely

man i have no idea how they're planning on finishing this but so far the only good bits have been with thewlis and mcGregor.

You idiot, Varga the goy was the one who said it was faked, Sy Feltz said it wasn't faked.

This guy cracks me up every time, I hope he gets a good death scene instead of just falling out of the script like the dumb chief from season 1

I want Yuri to seed my boipussy

I hope they switch it up finally and have a dark ending, with coon (the cop) actually getting killed. I think this will be the first season were the protagonist cop is murdered in the end

>abandoning the central theme

And this is why Hawley is boss jew while you're here shitposting

>Brother, you got yourself a woman problem.
>That scene where he's hanging Fat Damon and talking to him plainly about Satan
>You don't know nothin'
>Do you know what a whore is?

Ya know there's a unique way about how people in this show speak, it's very subtle, but if you really pay attention, you'll notice they repeat themselves six or seven times.

Oh yah?