GF from muslim family...

GF from muslim family. My family tries to redpill me as all fuck without even knowing her (because they said they have no interest in meeting her) but fail to hear me out.

She:
>hates all people in the middle east, thinks it should be nuked
>Is scorn by her family because she doesn't follow their values (neither does her family, but they don't reject them as openly as her)
>Is a good housewife who thinks the man should have the last word because that's how she's raised. I love and miss that in western women, and will not misuse the fact/use her as a slave because of this. I just get to decide stuff and tell her to stfu when she throws a tantrum instead of just having to eat it because muh feminism
>Is better than me at life in general. Jobs, people, college and just everything

They are afraid of:
>Her parents cutting off my head when/if they find out (yeah it's a secret)
>if it gets to it, that she'll convert our kids

Now, my parents are retarded and phobic (like most Norwegians outside the city) about everything, but usually turn out to be dead right even though that's my initial thought.

What is the turnout if we happened to move in together, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SvthNcsV6xA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what country is her family from? how secular are they?

They will kill her if they find out she's banging some kuffar.

She sounds cool but its not worth the hassle lad.

Iraq/Turkey. They are not secular at all from what I hear. They do want her to marry another muslim, and still think she's a virgin (for reasons I can't fathom. She's hot.) but they don't go to pray, I hear her dad drinks now and then and that her mom isn't wearing the curtains of modesty. They don't sound too secular, but seems like they want to keep face for the rest of the family or something.

Show us a picture of your qt brown gf

Consider the years of breeding that have brought you to be who you are. Are you prepared to dirty the work of your ancestors and bring a mutt into the world? Keep in mind that when Europe wakes to the impending Holy War you will not be viewed favourably.

Your family should disown you.

If you really want to embrace muslim culture, ask your family to honor kill you.

She will probably get acid in her face and you will be stuck with a very ugly woman.

consider killing yourself or cutting off all relations because you'll only muddy up your genetics and get into trouble if they find out.

yea turks should be avoided even tough they usually are secular. They still have the whole honor thing in their culture, especially the whole father/daughter thing. id guess you could proceed with caution until you meet them.

Iraq/Turkey - Kurds?

Amazing that you're fine with having muslim kids. Leave her and pursue a normal life you stupid ass.

Even if she isn't going to do mudshit stuff all her life there is no guarantee that her/your offspring will too.
Europe is full of 2nd or 3rd generation immigrants and halfbreds that are akhbaring around because they are torn between two worlds.

That's perfectly fine. Whole war will be because people can't smell their own shit on their knees.
Thanks for bump, but did you read the whole thing I wrote or was it too long to concentrate about? She and I are redpilled and have no need of embracing anything but eachother naked.
It's not that easy Ebbe. I love all that she is, and what she believes.
THIS is my problem. Thanks for highlighting it for me. It's not the muslim thing, it's the honor thing even though her dad wouldn't give a flying fuck about her all life, he still might go on a warpath because of muh allah shit. How likely is that shit and how do I avoid it?

>father on warpath for allah

Just man up and he won't do shit. Be confrontational about defending his daughter/your gf and shit will be peachy.

Remember you need to speak the turk language, which is aggression.

Nigga this right here - explain it more. You have my full attention.

>She and I are redpilled and have no need of embracing anything but eachother naked.

Neither of you are redpilled if you consider racemixing.

Try being a white nationalist jew hater with New World Order Elite Jewess gf. Idk which way is up.

>Iraq/Turkey
you mean she is kurdish? they don't have the same culture as Turks. Which city?
> whole honor thing
It is a part kurdish culture, turks doesn't have that.

Even if the father is a religious nut, ultimately it comes down to honor over his daughter.

It would be dishonorable for him to submit his daughter to an inferior man, so you must prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are superior.

Similar to classic western tradition, but with more sandniggery in it. Simply have to show respect for the family, but greater respect for yourself.

I'm tryna keep a low profile but yeah, you got it.
>kurdish culture

explain, she doesn't say shit about this because "it's not who I am anyways". I see that, but I need a deeper understanding of this. Write down what you guys know.

>honor
>turks doesn't have that.

heh.

Same with American blacks btw. You don't get respect by trying to appease another male. You get respect by showing, not saying, you are equal or greater than them.

Nigger problem of the day.

Kurds still live in a tribal manner, and most of them are very religious, doesn't want to marry anyone out of their circle of influence. They are very patriarchal, women can't work, can only breed.

do you have specific question? which city is she from?

Having only two girlfriends i am literally less BLACKED than a norwegian who could have had it all because of oil money.

tip top tip top tippi tippi tip top tip top Kek.

>Dating a woman who hates her parents values and betrays them and her culture
>Think this will be a good wife

I don't understand it, but will apply to way of thought when meeting hers. Thanks unless this makes my head roll in which case fuck you, although thanks again because you tried to tell me whats what.
She's born here. Idk what city or region because she hates talking about it and wants to be as far away from that shit as possible. Understandable, but I need to find out for when the shit ultimately hits the fan. What if another kurd tries shit with her, should I stab him to regain my manhood or what? I'm not up for all this shit, but atleas you shed light on it and I appreciate that.

Her parents really need to go die quietly somewhere.

Remember to have constant police contact if you get any untoward signals.

Women generally can keep quiet about things like that though, since it's her parents she might want to protect them. Don't let her. We need to get rid of scum like this to the greatest extent possible.

Wiping out tribalist clan cultures is like fighting a trench war but eventually we'll get through!

>What if another kurd tries shit with her, should I stab him to regain my manhood or what?

it doesn't work like that. generally if woman dishonors herself, the family kill her. they wouldn't even get in contact with you if they think she is dishonored.

can you tell me her first name? let's try to find out something from the name whether it is turkish, kurdish or arabic.

>Dating a woman who hates her parents values and betrays them and her culture and can think for herself enough to know that they are completely fucked in the head
>know she'll be far greater than the average norwegian self-entitled bitch that I have been through a thousand times

This.

The murders in Sweden generally have happened quite suddenly. Sometimes the boyfriend has been murdered as well.

Don't treat this as a joke. Remember Fadime.

What the fuck are you doing?

>Banging a Kurd woman
You know, there are less painful ways to kill yourself. You'll get necklaced once her brothers/cousins get you.

Nah won't get more specific on that issue. Sorry.
But you're overreacting, right? I can't say I have heard about many of those killings, but the liberal media wouldn't let us know they happen anyway.
What should I do here? I love her, I can't just dump her ass because her family lives in a 6th grade play of Romeo and Juliet.

>phobic

Get out of here man, homophobic and transphobic or islamphobic are all made up by the left to make red pills look wrong.

OP be aware she could be just trying to convert you.

also what happens if you have a kid like a little girl and she moves back to middle east then your little girls getting married to her uncle.

They are phobic to everyone, be it Morten, Mons or Mohammed. I wouldn't mention it if it wasn't the case.
She's not trying to convert me at all, and we happen to discuss political issues where we agree on most things. I browse Sup Forums a lot, this should tell you where both I and her stand on things.
That shit won't happen as she has been there herself and is ghastly afraid of the country. Would never go there again, she says.

Well I'm not overreacting sadly, Turkish Republic is trying to destroy feudalism in kurdish regions for 95 years now. We failed unfortunately.

>What should I do here?
the problem stems from muslims don't give woman to infidels, they take and convert.

You can convert on paper.
Or give the family a bride price. they can accept it.

My assumptions are based on what you said, if you could have give me more information, i would have helped you more.

good luck mate.

She's Indian I could tell

women with a muslim background can be VERY good, family-minded women of the sort that are rare among western women nowadays and were more common in our grandparent's era.

getting attacked by her family is a non-issue, the only person who bears any risk in this is her.
Honor violence is always committed towards women because muslims are pussies like that and would rather kill their daughter/sister for dishonoring them than do anything to a man outside their family who could defend himself.

The other worry , about her raising the kids as muslim is a more serious worry

but
1. even if you don't get married you can always enjoy fucking her for a while
2. if she's saying that she doesn't like the ways of islam and willing to date you that is promising that she won't go durka durka on the kids.
3. you have a lot of time to worry about whether or not you want to have kids with her later, enjoy yoruself for now if she is a good woman.

And remember, when men conquer the attractive women of other races their race gains in status. white men should COLONISE as many hot brown girls as possible.

do you really want mixed breed kids? traitor to the white race :(

>Her parents cutting off my head when/if they find out (yeah it's a secret)

That shouldn't be a problem if you lift/ do something that makes you stronger. No meslem is willing to fight on even ground, pain scares them.

She's hot as fuck and so am I. She's also guaranteed whiter than your sunburnt aussie ass so thanks for the shitpost bump.

Deeyah Khan's norwegian and she does a lot of stuff on honor killings

I'm guessing you wouldn't be able to actually get in touch with her but she's really good

Du er en skam for landet vårt. Skjerp deg.

Keep telling yourself that retard

You're still race mixing you degenerate

Being hot has nothing to do with your success in life you retarded faggot but IQ has - and the average IQ of muslims is way lower than yours.

Go away though, racemix in the dawn of a civilizational collapse so that your halfblood spawn will be inevitably beaten in the competition for resources by those who did not mix their genes with shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=SvthNcsV6xA

They ain't gonna do shit you fucking pussy jesus christ.

>Go away
I mean go for it kek

Like you will ever breed anyway, at least OP is trying and his girl is well educated unlike you smelly gypsy

Kos deg med Gjertrud og å bli mast og tråkka på resten av livet. Er du ikke feminist i 2016!??!!!??!

>A bunch of guys in the 600's are the same as the guys who leave their wives and children in war torn countries because fighting is scary.

I didn't realize Arabs were immortal.
You're as bad as the Crusader roleplayers.

Of course.
The Shitalian is going to defend racemixing.

Just convert and live like them. You said they dont give a damn about their religion. You can still live your life the sameway.

This, idk why you said well educated but she is. Higher IQ than average like me, and amazes me with smarts now and then. Racemixing comments: I picked the best flower of their kind and you try to bash me for it while you are with fat Bertha, being yelled to.

The cuck hath spoketh
There it is, thank you german friend for proving my above point

Thanks for all the info and banter Sup Forums. OP out.

>what is regression toward the mean

Care to research kurdish ''honor'' killings ?
If she has one of the tribal families,then she will get shot out of nowhere.
And in the end,you are going to be one who left with kurdish blooded kids.
Run brother,dont even look back.

Anyway, you huge cuck your soon to be in laws aren't going to do shit. Except asking for money and/or help here and here in a very aggressive way.
You just tell them to fuck off, talk them down, show them who's got the biggest cock in town. Even if you get on good terms with them, treat them condescendly like they are slightly retarded.

Muslims are like dogs. Years of early indoctrination and submission (hence islam) lead them to listen to a pack mentlity where they listen to the alpha dog and treat their perceived subordinates like shit.
Which is why muslim countries need brutal dictators treating them like 5$ whores to function regularly

>t. friend of a guy who has married an egyptian qt coming from a very conservative muslim family

fuck off you dirty euro trash race cunt, im pure scottish.

Your probably already a mutt mixed with every race so mixing with an inbred arab probably wont hurt!

how can a fucking dirty arab be whiter than an australian? even our abos ohave more pure blood then you euro trash

I couldn't care less what color she was or that she had the misfortune to be born into an Islamic family.

But the only safe and honorable way to marry the woman is for her to elope as an apostate. Her family will never accept you and you have much better reasons for not accepting her family and her religion.

As her seriously why she identifies as a Muslim and why she cannot declare herself free. If it is fear then it is your job to rescue her. If she has any admiration for the sick death cult after all that we have seen then drive her home and wish her a happy life and never put yourself in this situation again, brother.

kill yourself OP

Do you speak from experience?

> why have you not murdered that Italian kuffar "son-in-law" yet?
> oh, he's so sarcastic against me I run a side business recording and selling his rants as audio-books, people think we're a two-man team of comedians