The final tally is in, and late night television officially has a new ratings king

>The final tally is in, and late night television officially has a new ratings king.

>CBS and The Late Show with Stephen Colbert have a lot to celebrate after the comedian's talk show finished the latest television season averaging the highest number of total viewers, dethroning rival Jimmy Fallon and NBC's The Tonight Show for the first time, according to Nielsen results announced this week.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA NICE GOING YOU FUCKING THE_DONALD FAGGOTS

>LET'S TAKE DOWN COLBERT BY MAKING MEMES OUT OF HIM AND STARTING A SHITTY Sup Forums RAID ONLY TO GIVE HIM EVEN MORE ATTENTION HUEHUEHUE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

sauce

>>>/pol

Sup Forums is a quality board

>implying they're not just in it for the memes

KLOMPF

I don't like Trump. This had nothing to do with him. Colbert has become a one-note hack. You are an idiot.

back to your safespace, durmpkin

>I don't like Trump

But everyone is getting tired of comedians making fun of Trump, Sup Forums said so

>highlight text
>right click
>Search Google

Stop being stupid.

Crybaby libcuck triggering thread?

Crybaby libcuck triggering thread.

SCOOPY DOOPY BROMPF?

ILL FUCK YOUR ASS WITH A SCOOP FAGGOT BITCH

Based CIA does it again

>watching late-night

check your manhood, virgin

Steven Colbert? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in San Fran. Back then we called him "Kweer Killing" Kolbert because he never came out of a gay bar without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood.
Most would call him insane, but that is why the Schutzstaffel trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created.
You see, most guys that go gay bashing take guns. Not Steven. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few mass lynchings I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Steven what he could and couldn't do.
I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.
"I do it out of respect. Respect for the heterosexuals. These butt munching sodomites don't deserve the mercy of an straight-made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of a straight man!"
In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their aids ridden, cum filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."

>people who dislike this meme

Back to redit kiddos

Sup Forumsddit on suicide watch

>snarky unfunny liberal faggot

yeah Colbert is pretty much reddit incarnate

IMPEACHMENT HEHEHEHE

IMPEACHMENT SOON BLUMPF? IF NOT TODAY THEN TOMORROW

BROOOMPF?? HEHEHE

G A Y P O R N
A
Y

P
O
R
N

/r/thedonald is like Sup Forumss embarrassing little brother with special needs

I don't understand the "pede" thing

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA I HAVE THE NUCLEAR SCOOPS NOW

SUCK MY DICK BUPPY BITCH DRUMOPF

WHY AREN'T I 50 SCOOPS AHEAD!?

DON'T

FUCKING

CLAP!!!!

remember when the audience cheered about the comey and colbert had to correct the narrative in real time and tell them not to clap? liberalism is a mental illness. it's the party of uneducated subhumans

*audience member laughs off queue*

>Who said that? WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT!? Who's the slimy little fascist shit twinkle-toed cockholster down here, who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh?! The fairy fucking godmother said it! Out-fucking-standing! I will brainwash you all until you fucking die! I'll brainwash you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk. Was it you, you ZIMBOBFY little fuck, huh?!

KRIMP BTFO
2SCOOPS BTFO
NAZIS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

HAHAHAHAHAH!

BLIMPH BTFO!!!!!!

ARE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, SONNY?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKIN' REKT

KEEP COLBERTPOSTING, FAGS. KEEP TUNING IN TO BUMP THOSE RATINGS EVEN MORE HAHAHAHAHAHA

TWO SCOOPS REEEE SLORPF

KING
OF
LATE
NIGHT

Colbert should be thanking Trump, without him he would be dead last.

Libcucks, is this what you wanted? More Colbert threads? Hello sweeties?

Pride before the fall.

I feel bad for stephen, the only thing hes good at is mocking presidents.

Hes been doing it for 2 decades and hes going to have to do it for 8 more years.

Pathetic because hes capable of so much more.