Brit/pol/ - UK Space Agency Edition

>Merkel rules out migrant policy reversal after attacks
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36912141

>Sky's Martin Brunt: "I Could Have Killed Them All"
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6n8IhAhjKQ

>Nigel Farage says "Germany may never be the same again" after Angela Merkel’s decision to let in 1million refugees
lbc.co.uk/lbc-leading-britains-conversation-every-day-118271

>Boris Johnson's cat evicted from Number 10 after sneaking in when the door was open
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/boris-johnsons-cat-evicted-from-number-10-after-sneaking-in-when/

>Blairite Labour Party donor Michael Foster's legal challenge to Corbyn's right to be on leadership ballot
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/26/high-court-to-hear-legal-case-against-labour-leadership-ballot-decision-jeremy-corbyn

>Corbyn supporters consider legal challenge to NEC's voting limitations and suspension of Constituency Labour Parties. Petition:
you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/an-open-letter-to-the-nec-from-labour-party-members

>Theresa May SHUTS DOWN £6.4m-per-year asylum centre
express.co.uk/news/uk/692958/Theresa-May-Government-6-4m-asylum-centre-shut-charities-Barnados

>Ukip former chairman Suzanne Evans ends leadership hopes
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/ukip-former-chairman-suzanne-evans-ends-leadership-hopes-and-bac/

>New ICM Poll
twitter.com/PolhomeEditor/status/757880315423711232

>Syrian refugees on remote Scottish island
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3706625/Syrian-refugees-settled-remote-Scottish-island-complain-depressed-area-old-people-people-come-die.html

>Theresa May in Northern Ireland
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

>French press fury after Hollande caves in to May
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/hollande-caves-may-french-press-reacted/

Daily reminder that if you're not a virgin, you do not belong here.

Fresh OC:

Didn't realise even after almost 2 years how r9k brit/pol/ was tbqh.

Sort your shit out lad, you're British for heavens sake

I thought we were all normies here

Don't worry lads, gf or nah, karen is here

Daily reminder that UKIP are dead and you seriously need to consider your options.

Fuck off with that shit. I'm a virgin but that is r9k tier. Go there or Wizchan if you want your virgin safe space.

oh I have

Daily reminder that this isn't r9k or cripplechans shit version of brit/pol/. This thread belongs to well adjusted, contributing members of society and you should literally kill yourself

Fuck you. Brit/pol/ is our comfy virgin safe-space.

If you don't like that, seriously fuck off.

NA are such an obvious MI5 magnet they have got to be compromised.

You fuck off cunt

why is it only ugly women who are feminists

Visit a hooker and stfu, or end your life. Pathetic fuck.

Fuck you normieshit. The rest of the Internet is anti-virgin, this is our home.

Come on lads stop the infighting... normie or not, we are united by our intolerance for wogs

yea chances are.. but they're real secretive and shit so idk

why can we not have a hard-right option that isn't a bunch of skinny dickheads shitposting in real life?

that's a top tier indy comic cover lad.

Fuck off you stupid twat.

probably could but you saw what happened to the BNP

NON-NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEE

this. stay the fuck down

-antifa

Holy shit you're pathetic. And these threads aren't even comfy with you in them so GTFO.

LOL please be joking

It is us who don't belong anywhere, mate.

Uhuru. *air fist*

I think Nige has softened people up enough for another go at something like the BNP. just for fuck's sake keep it professional and don't get recorded saying 'lolololo gas kikes kekeke' when they think nobody's listening or something.

>No happenings
>Thread devolves into shitposting and in-fighting

For fuck sake can a shitskin please shoot somewhere up soon?

this right here

>he doesn't realise Sup Forums and /r9k/ have the same users

maximum kek

>I thought we were all normies here
Normies are only good for getting married and having kids for the motherland. And we can do that now too thanks to the internet.

people giving this much of a shit about whether or not you have a gf/are a virgin. weak as pussies and spooks everywhere. Forge your own value system you goddam autists

any more comfy pepe gifs?

You're right ..

No, only images.

>Nigel Farage

Who? :^)

yeah agreed but we're gonna need a god tier orator and they only come once in a blue moon

>tfw your parents/grandparents talk about you getting married

Reminder that if you're such a failure that you can't attract women then you aren't entitled to political opinions. You can't govern your own life effectively so what insight can you offer on the governance of the country? All your posts amount to masturbation and bitter whining - like your life.

Those in committed, heterosexual relationships only - thank you. No degenerates. No virgins.

>tfw there are people in this thread that aren't sucessful and have a young, beautiful, blonde-haired, slim wasted but busty wife who's wants to start a family

It's like your not even trying lads

thats my meme

British Galactic Empire when?

>It's like your not even trying lads
true

if you can stand upright, wash yourself and speak in full sentences you can get laid. the lads who go 'tfw no gf' have let them sink below the level it takes to man a toll booth and it's pathetic desu

being antifa is politically incorrect

kill all rich ppl

>There are people so self-centred here that they have to keep bringing up the fact they've never stuck their dick in a vagina even though it has nothing to do with politics or current events in any way

Nobody fucking cares.

Normalscum detected. Get the fuck OUT.

There's a pube stuck in my keyboard lads

>tfw someone posts one of your memes

To get laid with something that isn't a disgusting hambeast you need much more though.

>if you can stand upright, wash yourself and speak in full sentences
I can do all those, fuck off normalshit.

Brit/pol/ normie purge when?

>It's like your not even trying lads
That's because they did try, failed , and gave up like the wretched, probably Scottish, scumbags they are

>tfw young, beautiful, slim waisted, busty but brunette gf
SO CLOSE

This.

We need to purge the non-normies from brit/pol/

>tfw even hambeasts ignore you

>mfw Virgin.
>mfw not too vocal about it.
>mfw not an autist or /r9k/ tier, just have a different set of priorities.
>mfw come here and see faggots arguing about virginity.

Sort it out lads. All of you. Before you make us all look like pricks.

>brunette
Heresy...

(Nice one though lad, keep it up. Make sure you have like 12 kids)

once again, who fucking cares. It seems like people invest so much of their self worth into whether or not they can get laid. This shit ends up letting other people control you and how you feel instead of yourself. It's pathetic. Gotta embrace that radical freedom

Lads have karen

Reminder that normies will be the first ones to go.

>tfw you're below the fattest of hambeasts
>tfw hambeasts will pass on their genetics and you won't

Because the globalists work harder to destroy those people.

Antifa is literally globalist controlled opposition useful idiots: the drone army. There is nothing politically incorrect about antifa. What is their purpose? There's no such thing as British fascism. All they do is fight over who loves niggers the most.

my english gf has ginger hair

then you've no excuse you lazy frogposting chap

standards are another thing, you'll have to figure that shit out for yourself

>t. normie with tons of friends and a gf

You know for a fact that society treats virgin (men) like shit

It's not whether you're a virgin that counts.

What counts it whether you are a productive member of society that would like to have a family one day.

thank goodness

nah, you just brag about how good you are in bed to the qts with the shortest skirts (menstrual cycle primed) - if she wants to a talk about feeling she can phone her gay friend or fuck off

except for rachel

Probably a similar reason to why everyone here happens to be an ugly bloke

Fuck you, brit/pol/ has always had an /r9k/ presence.

You can leave if you don't like it.

You realise she's Jewish yes?

GET OUT NEET SCUM

Why, of course. I feel it is my duty to do so, whilst every logical fibre in my body is tell me it's a shit idea. So I'll probably end up doing it at some point, lad. Figure I'll wait until I'm about 28/29 and then grab me a University qt.

I do love living in Oxford, sometimes.

>mfw round face

>mfw weak chin

>implying I'm not a chiselled god

Who cares? I would literally lose a finger to suck a fart from her ass.

>Betas
>uprising
But if they were capable of not being shut it fucks they wouldn't be betas....

>rape me user
>no, youre a fookin brunette, fuck right off *is sick*

it's a need for social intimacy expressed as wanting to fuck. anyone can have a wank, it's about wanting to get close with a grill

If you're here you're not normal, tbf.

I have 2-3 close friends and I don't have a gf. I am a NEET and my friends are employed. Boo hoo, it's my mistakes that got me here and i can accept that, life aint over. There is no sign hung above your head saying virgin man. Sounds like you need some more confidence in yourself. Don't let other people bring you down.

>Jew episode is over
>It's the r9k episode
Lads

Not a NEET but I don't blame them. Once I finish uni I'm going NEETmode

Or alternatively, you can have your /r9k/ presence without telling the people who clearly have higher social functions to fuck off.

Cunt.

Brit/pol/ is for NEETs

Normies go back to Facebook

the british psyche is a strange one

Fuck off "just world" faggot.

> R E M I N D E R

Her Majesty disapproves of bedroom-dwelling NEET r9k-plebs.

There is still salvation, become a productive member of society, start a family.

Do it for her, lads.

Further reminder that if you've failed to make the proper decisions in life and you've ended up some low ambition, minimum wage, gf-free dipshit despite the fact you've had access to all the opportunities of a prosperous western nation, you're acting like a literal woman when you blame the government's policies for your life being shit. You had every opportunity and you fucked it up. You're worse than a nigger, a jew or a paki. You're a useless, worthless dreg.

Back to your containment board, boys.

Same.

But also
/depression/
/anxiety/
/tfwnogf/

This

how to lower your opinion of Brits:

>1: go to brit/pol/
>2:

Good lad

Don't tread on me mate. Just let me feel in peace.

>tfw sexy as fuck

please stop spamming this thread senpai. youre being neurotic. Anyone who is a poltard has seen by now since youve been throwing it up over and over all week

>faggots arguing about who's the biggest virgin
>advice on getting laid from people who haven't been within 3 feet of a woman since that time they had to sit next to teacher on the school trip
>frogposting
>someone beign unironically german
Why is it that whenever anyone other than the pinoy makes a thread it goes to hell in a handbasket

>tfw pretty attractive/fit but too autistic to make friends or have a gf

JUST