ITT: Fuck You I Liked It

Pic Related: I actually enjoyed this movie, it has its problems, but goddamnit I just enjoyed the hell out of it.

Agreed, bling ring was great

It's not a ghost story. It's a story with a ghost in it.

I liked it too, but I'm a fan of GDT, Mia and Tommy H., so I went in pretty biased

>skull island

I'm a big fan of GDT too. The movie got unfairly maligned for "not being scary" when they literally state that it's not supposed to be a horror movie in the beginning.

literally the only good part was the 5 seconds of taissa farmiga in underwear

a good webm of that makes the rest of the movie obsolete

Yea it's more gothic romance than anything. Not really a market for those kinds of movies anymore so Ican see why they doubled down on the horror aspects. I thought the setting was cool too, great production design. Tho that;s par for the course for our Del Taco.

Only bit I really didn't enjoy was Chastain. I'm normally a fan but something about her performance bothered me.

Emma was qt

Holy fuck does Sup Forums have taste now? The bling ring was fucking great, it keep telling people..good job lads. Not a big Sofia Coppola fan but it fit perfectly with her directing style

Yee

Shes a mutt with no talent that couldn't even get into coppolas crew

King Arthur was alright

not the movie(even though I do think it gets unnecessarily shit on, but it's still a mess), but his Joker

>this clearcut hatred and autism
>implying she gives a fuck and wanted to
lmao ellefag emma carried the film its why sofia wanted her

Emma was peter sellers tier desu

>Not a big Sofia Coppola fan but it fit perfectly with her directing styl
You don't know a thing about her directing style you ape
Oh wait its this tasteless child from Sup Forums HAHAHA

but yeah compared to the first one its garbage

Imagine being this autistic and unaware

A reality most horrifying

I liked this

>the bling ring was fucking great

Prometheus

IDK if it got better upon rewatch, or movies just got substantially shittier, or my taste just evolved

the circle was so bad

It wasn't but the studio that bought the rights screened it and test audiences didn't like the bleak ending so they changed it andcompletely with reshoots and cut stuff and fucked with the directors origonal cut which was like the book
Your pic trying to prove me right? It was top tier satire

How could anyone who isn't a loser or a chick not like crank?

no it sucked. emma watson was terrible she was trying too hard to see like the girl next door and it didn't work at all. she tries to use facial expressions too much and looks like a retard too

Nope but at least you tried faggot she was amazing and made it look easy. You try to use autism too much and look like a retard too

top kek. go fap to her pictures you idiot

This, if you look up the girl she played irl you'll see she acted and talkes exactly like her.

See
And tell me what shitty irrelevant actress you like so I can have a good laugh

>And tell me what shitty irrelevant actress you like
I don't have crippling depression so I don't have a waifu, I made the mistake of trying to talk about a movie with a retard that just wants to fap to an ugly bitch's arm pits

Get more mad that you have the chops of a roastie stay pleb only plebs hate the bling ring. Way to ignore the entire point because you can't accept someone praising emma watson look up the girl she played because she killed it.

Tldr sorry about your shit taste I'm the contrarian here not you

Jawbreaker is a hilarious dark comedy written off as a Heathers knock off.

Checked, bling ring confirmed kino

The Crank films are objectively kino.

Speed 2. It's shit, but I had fun.