Why would you go through all that just to get rejected?

>Why would you go through all that just to get rejected?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bb3raUCj2wY
youtube.com/watch?v=w0doWx73iM4
youtube.com/watch?v=-PjWVUWlJDo
youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not bad, Jonah. Now all you need is a time machine.

That's probably the best one yet

>it's a Sup Forums gets so upset by a woman being rude to someone they don't know personally that they post threads about it for years, thinking up comebacks for him

you mean one autistic guy on Sup Forums

Because it's funny you fucking faggot.

It's a meme you dip.

Context?

All these assumptions, not a single shred of proof.

Meanwhile the rest of us are having a laugh.

Someone finally cracked it

>they don't like ugly girls

Too mean. He would also insult all the ugly women in the audience and lose support.

>bitch I eat sandwiches fresher than that insult

fuck

Pack it up, we're done here

>its a redditor doesn't understand the meme episode

>When do we get to the part where "you go away" and they never call you back?

>I see you haven't been hired here for your character, your empathy, or your social awareness. It's unfortunate that the thing that placed you here in this position (your looks) will in the end slip through your fingers. The days will turn into years and you will be left with nothing, this world and show that now embraces you will turn it's backand ignore you for the subsistence less shell you are.

>I may not be your ideal fucking partner but to be honest I'm thankful for that, my appearance crafted my character. My role as an entertainer is not based on shallow lust, but my prescience as a benevolent voice for dissecting the human condition whether it be in person or in film. My friends and I try to in some ways elevate the audiences perception on their own lives, the marijuana jokes are a thin veil for the existential drama that lurks under each character's mask. It isn't always deep but it's often powerful.

-clear discomfort on the whore's red face

>In short, what I am valued for is something that will outlast my time here on this Earth. If some dime store french slut wants her holes stuffed and embarrasses herself on television by announcing it, all I can do is pity her for her lack of self awareness. (even if it was a joke)

>I hope you find peace in the humility of beauty lost in old age.

-jonah pats the whore on the head and walks out of the room

what was the insult again

>Leave? What, like a tree?

You also eat your feelings apparently you big fatty

Finally. Jonah can find peace now.

Damn. How long did this take us?

It's especially tough because the weather girl was a solid 8/10, and the burn was pretty good desu

>Je ne comprend pas? *In cute French accent* Sorry, my earpiece to translator broke.
>In English pls doc
>

>no u

We just need more time

>your face, your ass - whats the difference?

youtube.com/watch?v=bb3raUCj2wY

>they don't know personally
>implying

>"no u" what?
Awkward...

>What the shit Ornella, how could you burn me like this

man I wish I could up with snappy comebacks like that on the spot

oh wait lol

whats the cmoeback? to those of us who dont know the meme

>implying you'd be allowed within feet of women let alone getting playfully insulted by them

>implying I'm not getting married in a month

Prove it

Oh yeah, well the jerk store called and they are running out of you

She's too freaking cute for this to really land. The way she smiles when she breaks Jonah's chubby little heart is just irresistible.

anybody have the full show?

jonah's attempt at an insult was so hopeless. literally DUDE SODOMY LMAO. guess he doesn't realise that the humour in his dude weed lmao movies doesn't work with actual adults.

she's actually really attractive. rich man's sandra bullock

youtube.com/watch?v=w0doWx73iM4

>uh, except not, you don't

Why didn't he just laugh it off? Why was he so assblasted?

high school memories prob. the qt girl was picking on the fat kid yet again.

fedorable moments

The collective potential of Sup Forums's autism to force this meme far beyond the point where he even remembers the event tore through time and space and forced him to choke.

In other words, retroactive meme magic.

lel

we bran nao

>"Not bad. I guess it's my turn for show and tell."
>*reaches for katana*
>"Now watch carefully."
>she thinks I'm about to draw my sword
>I'm actually just putting it back
>"Heh, looks like you missed it. Just like you missed your chance with me."

Someone please post the pasta where he goes postal on her

>yeah? Well, at least I'm not some stinky loser retreat stinkbug cunt just like you! YOU BITCH!

It was all the worse because she got his hopes up that she was really flirting with him. But yeah, it would have been a lot better to just laugh it off even if he cried over it later in private.

I love how the older French lady is just like "Jonah who???"

In these situations you need to ask yourself What Would Mel Gibson do?

He'd stare at her confused for a second and then tell her off, then he'd leave the interview. All while remaining dignified and in control.

To freely remain in the presence of someone so disrespectful disrespects one self.

about time jonah

Lel. Yeah. You could see that the fame has gotten to him and that for a minute he thought she was really going to confess her sexual fantasy for him on live tv. Then she goes for the twist and Jonah got btfo so hard all those years of low self esteem and bullying came back like a Nam PTSD flashback. He froze.

He musters up a decent comeback "I can't believe I came all the way to France just to get insulted by the local weather girl," but the audience was already awwwinng and you can tell by his face he was really hurt.

>what an autist thinks an alpha would do
FTFY

youtube.com/watch?v=-PjWVUWlJDo

Based Alpha Male Mel

Jonah could learn a thing or two from the goyim.

>Mel Gibson
>control
Lol. The guy is based but no.

*pulls out .45*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. NO, DON'T MOVE. NOBODY MOVE! EVERYONE SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your crocodile tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You useless skank. You disgusting euro whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. Every single word. Do it. SAY IT. And start taking your clothes off as you do it. Go ahead. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Good, just like that. You know, you might wanna thank me right about now. Because I'm about to make you a star you worthless cunt..."

errytym

>"What you didn't say said more"

Lol betas.

kek

If you think Sup Forums is butthurt, and we're not, you should see the youtube comment section.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4

It's not just him being based, Mel always thinks incredibly quickly on his feet and he's very articulate. I think people seriously underestimate his intelligence.

>What about the part where they both laugh when they see you naked

>y-you go

Shame on Jonah. This would have been the perfect come back.

what a qt

he would be demolished for saying that. the entire media would turn on him and he'd be made out as a pervert. it's honestly a plain creepy thing to say. thank god you never speak in public lol.

He has dubs you fucking idiot

HOW CAN SHE INSULT?

>how can she brap?

lol that nigga wasn't stammering at all. he was fully proud of his incredibly 'witty' 'comeback'. the gloat on his face is fantastic. that slap then pissed him the fuck off, and he instinctively and reflexively slapped her back in the face. that's when he suddenly came off cloud 9 and realised what he had done.

lol the whole media can eat a dick they have no power unless you become a grovelling apologetic faggot lol

>After the break are you going to talk about the follow up dream where they ignore your texts?

>it's an user's sense of humor is impaired due to autism episode

would he have got away with it if he posted a smug anime face?

It's amazing how quickly everyone else jumped in to wipe that smug look off his gooch.

kiddo

Personally here's how I would have handled it:

>"Oh ho? You think that's how it would go down? Let's put it to the test. Bring on Brad and Leonardo!

>[BRAD PITT and LEONARDO DICAPRIO enter from behind the scenes to rapturous applause]

>Brad Pitt: "We don't like the vile mockeries you have been throwing at our special boy Jonah and neither of us would have sex with a heartless person like you.

>Leonardo DiCaprio: "I concur, harlot"

It's a simple, classy response I'm sure Jonah would have done it if he'd had more time to think.

More like Brad Pitt would take the weather girl by the arm to lead her back to his room, but on the way out he would tell Jonah it's nothing personal. She just prefers serious actors.

>I don't fantasize about you at all

>when I'm glad, I puke jokes

She might be funnier than Jonah.

There's no coming back from her insult. The only other comparable situation I've seen was when Trump told Hillary she'd be in jail. There's no recovering from that.

Like, what were they going to say?

"Yeah, welll, f-fuck you too...."?

>saying that to hot girl
>fat guy saying that to a hot girl
No one would believe him. It's like calling himself gay.

no u

no; its calling her unknown trash. she's just a local weather girl in a different cuontry. of course he has never heard of her let alone fantasized

Wtf are you talking about? OP did just that, and without being overtly mean, convoluted, or misogynistic.

It's been SIX MONTHS. It took SIX MONTHS to come up with some that might save face.

>You want to know my fantasy bitch? It's your face under my huge swampy ass. In fact, get under there right now. You won't be giggling with my smelly ass cheeks wrapped around your head. *BRAAAAAP* ha ha, sorry I couldn't keep that one in. Heh, you must have got the full blast of it with your nose pressed right up against my asshole. Footlong B.M.T with Sweet Onion sauce. Eat Fresh. Only I guess it's not so fresh anymore, ha ha. Hey you're a weather girl, right... did you predict these winds? *BRAAAAAP* Ooh another stinker! Surely you're used to it, living in this stinky country? *BRRRRAAAP* *PLFFFFTHT* You're a shitty interviewer, Ornella, but you make a decent chair. Guess we finally found a use for you. *BRAP*

Yea, it's too harsh and sounds like Jonah took it too personally. No one has come up with a better one than Op yet that I've seen. Just the perfect balance of playful and btfo, in a concise package.

I'd like to add, SIX MONTHS and over 164 threads of people desperately attempting to pull off what OP just did.

A small think tank took half a fucking year to find the right thing to say. People from all around the world have been trying to find some way for Jonah to not look like a loser.