I've seen a lot of people complaining about how the original writers of Captain America were jews so it's offensive to...

I've seen a lot of people complaining about how the original writers of Captain America were jews so it's offensive to make him a nazi. Do people not understand that fuck the jews, Cap is supposed to be pure? He's the epitome of American ethics. He is good and righteous no matter what. Now he's a fucking nazi? THAT'S the problem, not that they're spitting on the original writers.

JFC ... have you never read a comic book before? He's not going to stay Hydra.

What the fuck is JFC? Some new hip lingo? Just fucking chill? Back to tumblr

The creators of israel were jewish and they created the racist apartheid country of Israel

top ramen, friendo

>I've seen a lot of people complaining about how the original writers of Captain America were jews so it's offensive to make him a nazi
>...fuck the jews

What I hate most about all this bullshit is that people are bringing up Jack Kirby being "disrespected", as if they actually give a fuck about him.

No one making this argument actually believes it.

Most of them are not actually Jewish, and people who, the other 364 days of the year, think Jews are just people with white privilege.

It's nothing, it's just something the professional shit-stirrers on Twitter have latched on to because they live to stir up shit. Nobody actually cares.

this is probably the stupidest context anyone has ever used this image in

holy shit could you jump at shadows any more than this

Cry some more OP
I'm sure (you) want to.

Considering how racist America still IS, a Nazi Cap is a pretty accurate symbol of American morality.

(you)

> Red Skull has prof. X's brain
> people jump on the band wagon without reading anything prior to this issue
> but muh mcu and stucky

Jewish Fried Chicken.

its about selling more comics. and so enjoy the ride with captain nazi because we need its only to end like hes was a clone or some bs like that.

Falcon always looking out for Cap

Remember that time Cap tried to eat his own shield?

That's offensive to people with eating problems.

It's always about the god damned fucking kikes

Every retard is bitching and crying about "muh jew savior" when these faggots ignore the fact that he hasn't been about that in fucking decades, nor do they even realize Hydra hasn't been le ebil nazis in a long ass fucking time

This just further proves that jews are cancer that needs to wiped off from the planet

#REDSKULLWASRIGHT

Jesus fucking Christ

Stan Lee and Jack Kirby did a three issue story where Cap became a Nazi.

>American
>Pure

kek

People really do jump in front of the truck for jews way too much.

But if he was part of Hydra all along since his youth then he was part of them when they were Nazis, right?

But he's not supposed to be America as it is, he's supposed to be America as it should be. And from the interviews, it seems like they're taking that philosophy and applying it to Hydra. Cap's fighting for the Hydra he believes in instead of Skull's perversion of it

UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL

Do people not understand that Hydra is not the Nazis?
The whole point of Hydra was to be play-pretend-safe Nazi substitutes
I understand it's a narrow distinction, but it is one that Cap's creators took the care to make, to put at least that much distance between comic books and real historical tragedy.

Do people still buy into the holocaust sympathy machine?
>MUH SEVEN QUADRILLION