ITT: WE HATE FEMINISM

Feminist hate thread? Feminist hate thread!
Feel free to contribute pictures, stories, everything that made you hate this disgusting movement.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/07/07/women-are-using-tinder-to-con-men-into-doing-chores/
thedoujin.com/index.php/categories/15013
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/756710548214022145
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Starting with a few basics.

Even a "sexist" is more egalitarian than a feminist.

>fuck yeah, equaliy!!1

>feminists claim that they're fighting for equal rights
>a law that promotes equality is introduced
>'OH NO THIS LAW ROBS US FROM OUR POWER OVER MEN"

Fucking CUNTS.

It's beautiful, isn't it?

Should say comfortable white collar jobs.

>if a man lives with a child for more than 12 months, he can be sued for child support.

true equality, heh? You will NEVER EVER see a feminist complaining about this inequality.
And they still wonder why we despise them...

I see you're still in the anger phase, user?

How many triggered feminists does it take to get offensive material off the Internet?
[REDACTED]

What in the fuck is this shit?

ok but did she fuck him?

You're right. How do I evolve into the next phase?

>After he came over, opened her window and set up her AC, she said thank you — and promptly kicked him out. He later messaged her to go on a proper date, but she never replied and doesn’t regret it.
>“Men are hard-wired to feel strong and be a provider,” she says, noting she’s also used this method to hitch a ride to the Hamptons. “I don’t feel guilty using them for a little help.”
nypost.com/2016/07/07/women-are-using-tinder-to-con-men-into-doing-chores/

Of course not.

Who is she?

>blue collar

time to fabricate a convincing article about how she was murdered by a tinder date, then.

Something awful.

One of the few sane women that exist.

Lauren "Getting Fat" Southern.

True, just saw it.
I didn't make the picture, though.

No need to be mad user. That's simply how women work. There will always be thirsty betas conned by women, but at least you know better to fall for the menstruating jew's tricks.

I mean, I'd say I'm pretty centrist - maybe even centrist left - and would probably identify as a liberal. However, whenever I'm around feminists or even remotely left, I can't help but become really quite right wing. I just hate them so much that I don't want to have anything in common with them. They're just so painfully stupid. I change my entire personality just so I don't blend in with them; to let them I'm not one of them

>Muslims rape women:
OMG, I'M NOT SCARED, I AM SO STRONG

>Men crticize Islam:
OMG YOU'RE RACIST AND SCARING ME

Fookin hell...

>pic
It's almost like they have... Stockholm Syndrome.

Same. There might be SOME feminists who are nice people and do good things, but in general, the movement is just filled with the worst kind of people.
How people can close their eyes in fron of this and still claim femimism is a good thing and fighting for equality is fucking beyond me.

lol

Lost it. Good one, 'Straya!

This is one of the most impudent statements I have EVER read.

'Straya does it again

Feminism even made a quote? Well I guess I'm a feminist now.

lol

Kek

>dying of starvation
>able privilege
Now, hold on.

Hold on to your butts, anons.

Comic.

This image encapsulates why I hate feminism.

I WANT it to be the man's responsibility whether he has sex. Sex requires the MAN to be the instigator.

But that also means we have to accept the difference between men and women in other areas. You can't have this fucking double standard. Men should fucking be men and women should fucking be women.

And I'm out.

Lmao she just cucked herself

The problem is that the bigger/more dominant party is always at fault which is why when it's women vs men, the men are at fault. Im sure if the woman had a bigger body than the man then she would be at fault. At least that's how it works(supposed to work) in America.

When feminists are confronted with the fact that their movement consts of men-hating idiots, they often respond with: "But that's just a tiny minority, it does not change the fact that feminist has valid points."

How can people be so dense? Why don't they ask themselves: "WHY does my movement attract shitty people like a streetlight attracts flies?"

Really?

both equally disgusting

thedoujin.com/index.php/categories/15013

Obligatory.

Sometimes women need to be hit, the pic.

It's pretty funny how feminism has actually made me support domestic abuse to be honest.
#notyourwoman and shieeet.

I know this couple down the street, saw the based polish guy slapping her around, walked right on by... she made her choices.

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/756710548214022145
This clip is a great example. Bit of a belly. It also shows why: she drinks.
She's far from being a landwhale, but every fatty has to start somewhere.

That the same NYC that's been banning fatty foods and smoking?

>tfw refugee from Kosovo
>gave up on Islam
>integrated relatively well to American culture because Canada's culture is practically a blank canvas at this point
>contributing member of society
>believe that open borders are dangerous because of how most refugees are religious Muslims
>I get called a racist by feminists who happen to be blissfully unaware that I myself am a refugee
>They also call me a white male on occasion
>The same feminists who advocate for bringing rapists into their country while I'm the one against doing so

I never got the problem that feminists have with barbie. She is really everything they want. Portrayed as smart, friendly, beautiful and successful. I mean that's what every woman (and man) should strife for in the end, isn't it ?

Obligatory

>I don't see what's so hard about walking around and shooting a gun

nothing wrong with this. she worked on improving herself and didn't settle for mediocrity

i bet once she left her sugar/obesity fog she wondered why she was wasting her life with a fat loser cuck

good for her

>There are women actually this stupid
Just put an end to me please.

I just did this to my son's Mom last year. They even offered me child support because I busted her for fraud. I told them I didn't need her money and the red face and silent anger was worth every penny stolen.

We know nothing about her husband.
But assuming your projection is accurate: she settled for mediocrity when she married him.

Fake

>I told them I didn't need her money and the red face and silent anger was worth every penny stolen.
Did you make sure to tell her "It was my privilege"?

Wow, are you me?

So what?`There are plenty of similar cases where women punish men for helping them in the first place.

If you hadn't told me it was fake, I would have believed it.

Honestly, it's not worth the risk anymore. You see a bitch drown, you walk away and hope no one saw you.

>"Sir this baby is yours"
>"I played Baldurs Gate bitch I know this trick"
>"too bad because in this feminist world paternity testing is not required"

> now must pay child support (which is now 50% of his income to a child he knows is not his.

we know that he watched her drink 4 litres of coca-cola every day and turn into a ham planet

he might not have been fat (he probably was) but he was surely a cuck

chick seems pretty based. i would buy her a drink at the bar and compliment her hard work losing weight and try to insert my penis

Jesus, every white man in Sweden should just stop doing this, let Swedish women get raped and beaten. When they will come crawling back reject them. I mean have some fucking dignity, sluts don't want your portection then feed them to the lions.

She's a master troll. She's one of us.

Personally I'd jump in and start flailing around, hell I can't swim. I'd rather not have a repeat of those 8 black kids drowning because none knew how to swim and one after another jumped in to save the one before.

Everyone here should be creating fake accounts and writing blogs like this.

>>There are more women who are traumatized from street harassment than men who go to fooking war
>>war is nothing an exaggerated event
>>war is nothing compared to being a womyn
>so much cringe in one post

This has to be a troll, no way someone as retarded as her exists.