Everyone on here says borders are the biggest issue of this election

>everyone on here says borders are the biggest issue of this election
>not the impending destruction of the planet due to man made climate change

I'm starting to think Sup Forums road the short bus to schoool.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/science-environment-29150917
climatedepot.com/2016/07/20/global-warming-expedition-stopped-in-its-tracks-by-arctic-sea-ice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Got this for you

We don't have another planet Earth to rape faggot. Borders don't mean shit when there is no clean water to drink and the major cities are under water.

>road

Hit the bricks, faggot.

Politicians have no control over the climate, scientist do and they are working on a fix

If projections are even slightly accurate we won't have any major problems until we have space travel

What do you want me to do? Vote for both candidates?

Easier to go all solar in 10 years than deport people and un-explode music festivals

>impending climate change
>the same line since 1980

anytime now

The Koch brothers thank you for this propaganda message. 0.50 cents has been donated to your account from Koch Industries

>man made climate change
>man made
>man

TRIGGERED

>the same line since 1980

You have to be either an oil executive or shill not see our ice caps are melting and it's getting hotter each fucking summer. What do you think happens to all the pollution that comes out of cars and shit? Does it just magically disappear?

>Vote for both candidates?

Vote for Hillary if you want Humans to continue to live as a species. Only Hillary will continue Obama's green jobs program.

I know you guys lost your forum on reddit, but you can find somewhere else.

Didn't your streets melt recently?

samefag

1993 called and wants its memes back.

The race war is a joke. What we really need to do is line up every climate change denier in the streets and execute them.

it's an overpopulation problem. we are fugged unless the jews release a virus somewhere

>1993 called and wants its memes back.

You were shitting your diapers in 1993

won't be necessary, solar is becoming the economic choice as well as the environmental one

>it's an overpopulation problem.

That's why abortion should be mandatory.

methane you cucks it's not man made but we're fucking dead

>Open borders? THAT'S A KOCH BROTHERS PROPOSAL! t. Barney Sanduhs

Really makes you think, huh?

>solar is becoming the economic choice

Not if Trump gets in and bans solar, which he and his Koch masters want.

>but we're fucking dead

Yes if we don't do something the human race is dead.

>Does it just magically disappear?
It's a bit more complex than that but since you're a burger you wouldn't understand my explication. Short answer : yes it does disapear

>This is the last chance we get!
This is the last chance we get!

Stop using a computer, stop using electricity and go live in the woods you colossal faggot.

>the impending destruction of the planet due to man

How's that going to work, buddy?

right, will all the guns all you global warming inquisitors don't want. I look forward to seeing you on the "street"

I think we should just start rounding up people and shooting them

BREAKING NEWS: RACIST ANONS ON A ANIMU IMAGE BOARD DISCOVER WHAT 97% OF WORLD SCIENTISTS DON'T: CLIMATE CHANGE IS A HOAX!

k

>Stop using a computer, stop using electricity and go live in the woods you colossal faggot.

It requires massive government action. Either way, we are going to have to go full Marxist if we want to stop this since capitalism is what is causing all this shit. We need Marxism in this country.

Shouldn't a lot of coastlines be underwater by now according to Al Gores powerpoint?

How can you indians live with yourself. 1.2 BILLION fuckin people, you're literally swiming in shit and garbage and your accent, your fuckin disgusting mongoloid accent REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>200200
Looks like your post got blessed by Kek.

Now that you've seen the truth, how about you answer my question: ?

Trump would be the death of the planet. He said he wanted an oil tycoon in his administration.

Indians disgust me

>Literally one well off Indian family in the entire neighborhood
>Doctors of course
>House radiates rancid stink

I don't know how a race of people so well educated and well off economically can stink worse than the poorest of white trailer trash.

>Shouldn't a lot of coastlines be underwater by now according to Al Gores powerpoint?

Tell me user, have you noticed each summer getting hotter and hotter? You cannot deny that. If you do you are a lying faggot of the highest order.

I know you won't believe me, but I'm a pretty rabid environmentlist too. However, when you get blown the fuck out, it's ok to stop replying

>Tell me user, have you noticed each summer getting hotter and hotter?

No. I hear the overall global temp is warmer

>Implying I don't think climate change is real
>Implying it is man made

How does the summer getting hotter and hotter destroy the planet?

Why don't you answer ?

>destruction of the planet
>believing this retarded meme
Mankind is a footnote on the planet's story. Even if we were to kill ourselves 7 times over with nuclear weapons, the planet would recover in time, and no one would know mankind even existed.
>save the planet
No, it's save OURSELVES.

You're shitting yours right now

Did you not go to school? Anyone who has read the actual scientific papers backing climate change knows that if it is real, we're already too late to fix it

>How does the summer getting hotter and hotter destroy the planet?

It's going to make the planet very unable to sustain life. Billions of people can't live on this planet, along with billions of other life forms. We are headed towards a massive extinction, and humans might be joining the dinesoars.

I'm not going to sit here and get baited anymore or I will start having heart problems

tell me why you shill for solar when we could be using superior nuclear energy, Mr. soros. I'm waiting. you really need to earn those 15 shillbucks.

>Even if we were to kill ourselves

That's not a good thing. For people who consistently talk about SAVE THE WHITE RACE, well you fags sure don't care about SAVE THE HUMAN RACE!

>we're already too late to fix it

It doesn't mean we shouldn't try to fix it. I would rather die fighting.

>I'm not going to sit here and get baited anymore or I will start having heart problems

Capitalism is the problem. 2008 showed us the failures of it. Time for Marxism.

If anything, uncontrolled borders could actually lead to man made climate change, you fucking imbecile.

With uncontrolled population movement comes mass devastation to ecosystems. Whether it be simply by the effects of mass migration, or mass settlement (and the coinciding effects of mass migration) to a specific location.

If you want to argue climate change, tackle the problems that it stems from. Don't try and jam in down peoples throats with a side dish of globalism, especially when YOUR argument has no favorable outcome for climate change.

>tell me why you shill for solar when we could be using superior nuclear energy,

Why not both?

What part of 'too late' confuses you? You sound like you're trying to win a game of Blackjack after the dealer shows his 21

>uncontrolled borders could actually lead to man made climate change

>a wall controls borders
>not people over staying their visas

Your adorable.

because nuclear is cheaper and solar is a waste of time. by all means, keep making solar shills richer though.

>What part of 'too late

NOTHING IS TOO LATE

IF THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY

>planet dying before the Sun

Nope

>solar is a waste of time.

It's been getting cheaper over time. We've seen a massive reduction in solar prices under Obama. Look at Germany as the model.

and I would rather have cheap energy to enjoy a modern lifestyle

>not understanding passing the buck to future generations

Humans won't be alive when the sun blows if we don't do something.

>and I would rather have cheap energy to enjoy a modern lifestyle

So you admit man made climate change is real but your a lazy neet who wants to drive his car and be a retarded faggot all day?

bbc.com/news/science-environment-29150917

We won't though. Even if we do the loser countries will negate any good we do because they get all their electricity from burning goats and shit.

His adorable what?

About time someone said something

>Even if we do the loser countries will negate

This is why we need a world wide government that will FORCE them to obey enact climate change measures. We need massive change, we need to ban cars, ban fossil fuels, hell ban meat eating, work on creating GMO meat food or something. We need to radically change our way of life. Nobody needs a car for themselves. People will look back and see how retarded this was.

>It's going to make the planet very unable to sustain life.

Weird. How do you explain hot places like the Amazon rain forest being so full of life?

And I agree that we can't have billions of people living on this planet. I hope you're consequent and support the genocide of most non-whites. After all, they aren't pioneering environmentalist issues: whites and the Japanese are.

How about we try and stop the flow of illegal immigration, which will lead to less people overstaying their visas, and then we can handle people overstaying their welcome?

That's like placing a bucket under a running faucet, letting it fill up and using a cup to bail the water out of the bucket. You wont succeed if you don't turn the water off. But no, lets focus on bailing the water out first.

You're actually retarded, congratulations.

I'm very pro-guns, but man-made climate change is the greatest threat to humanity's continued existence.

>How do you explain hot places like the Amazon rain forest being so full of life?

How do you explain why nobody is living in hot places like the Amazon rain forest?

See, I can ask stupid questions too!

He said "unable to sustain life".

You know that there are more living things than just people, right?

>How about we try and stop the flow of illegal immigration,

How about we try to deal with the whole climate change thing that's gonna kill of humanity first?

It's simple. We wake up, realize we aren't Mexican and that's enough to live with ourselves. :')

At least they have a job, fatass

>At least they have a job, fatas

I could roll around in my own shit and smother into my fat rolls and still smell 100x better.

You have mental issues. If you think that people at large will comply with the things that you're proposing, you're retarded, and if you plan on forcing it upon them, you're a piece of shit.

Seriously, if you think humanity can truly harm the planet, you've got another thing coming. It's not really up to us.

no-one has control over the climate

if you believe that then you are ignorant or deluded.

the Earth's climate is the most complicated system we have ever attempted to study besides the human brain.

we're talking about literally trillions upon trillions upon trillions of constantly changing, moving, interacting variables which feed back into each other constantly and forever.

we're no closer to controlling climate than we are to making anime cat girls.

we can't control the climate, only manage our relationship with it.

Any hardcore evidence other than you stating "omg were gonna die"?

climatedepot.com/2016/07/20/global-warming-expedition-stopped-in-its-tracks-by-arctic-sea-ice/

>implying you can stop the climate train
>being this attached to your existence

>road
kys burger

Who gives a fuck about the impending destruction of the planet.
The niggers spics and Arabs can worry about that its not white people's problem.

ww3 is more immediate