Post underrated horror from the 80's and 90's

This is basically Arachnophobia with cats. Not bad for a TV movie.

This is the quintessential mass of killer dolls movie, the dolls are also the good guys.

Dolls is great.

Are any of the Puppet Master movies any good? I tried to watch the first years ago but lost interest pretty quickly.

all the Puppet Masters are at least entertaining, the top rung of the ladder for Full Moon at least

uh, the first 3 i guess are where they peaked. i stopped after 4 because the puppets become heroes against some evil puppet demon or some such

i know from reading disaster artist that greg sestero plays toulon in retro puppet master and that he got the job solely because he could do a french accent

This board is fucking shit.

great contribution

This movie made me hate cats as a kid

I made the thread, fuckwad. I'm not going to bump the thread with movies that I already know about.

not him, but you should have posted a few more. i couldn't think of much, but i kept the tab open in case someone posted something interesting that might have also triggered my memory. also, horror threads are going to be hit or miss

and, here, have my favorite 80s horror comedy

Here, ya cunt.

I'm just looking for something new. It feels like I've seen everything worth seeing, but I know there have to be some hidden gems out there.

Jesus christ this film blooows

80s kino

Shouldn't the genre be called terror?

I really enjoy Dollman as well.

hard terror?

>it's pretty underrated
i agree

Why are old horror movies posters so damn horrifying?

yeah, there were some good ones. i like the one for the movie 'house' as well

I think it goes back to how people used to consume media by choosing movies by scanning covers in the rental store. A cool cover used to be enough for me to check it out.

this

also, motel hell

you reminded me of sleepwalkers