HILARY'S ARREST IMMINENT

yournewswire.com/julian-assange-my-next-leak-will-ensure-hillarys-arrest/

>During a recent interview with ITV, Assange said his next release will “provide enough evidence” to see Hillary arrested.

Yeah let's see where this goes.

Assange's will is absolute. Don't question it.

Not holding my breath.

Her reckless carelessness will ensure her innocence in the face of any charges.

God I hope he isn't bullshitting us. When is the next leak going to happen? I NEED THIS.

I have no qualms about that. But he even said himself that:

“[Attorney General Loretta Lynch] is not going to indict Hillary Clinton. It’s not possible that could happen. But the FBI could push for new concessions from the Clinton government in exchange for its lack of indictment.”

in the article

He didn't actually say that in the interview, this quote that the next leak will "guarantee Hillary is indicted" is pure fabrication.

Not with Obama and Lynch in charge of prosecution.

Laws are for little people.

Assange lies all the time. In fact, he said the exact same thing about the leak previous to this set - "I guarantee that Hillary will be indicted once I release this."

Half the time he says he has something, months go by, he never releases anything (or he releases what he claims is only part, when it's in fact all he has), and people just seem to forget.

The guy is just starved for attention at this point, holed up in that embassy.

That's quote is media disinformation.

Quints confirm.

Check'd

>holed up in that embassy.
Can't believe they still want to extradite him; what happened to "when in Rome, do as the romans"?

/thread

I wish I could see how scared that bitch is right now

He already released the "next leak" it was the DNC voicemails and they were literally nothing. What an idiot!

Even if he is full of shit I can't help but laugh at the headlines this guy makes.

If he accidentally dies before this is leaked I wonder what will happen...

hue hue hue

I always questioned how Assange can hack while being in prison, someone explain please?

>hack
? care to elaborate

OBAMA PARDON IMMINENT.

Because he's not in prison, he's in an embassy avoiding extradition

He also doesn't do the hacking, someone sends it to him and he leaks it

>Assange said his next release will “provide enough evidence” to see Hillary arrested
I have no illusions that that nothing will happen and it will be business usual for Shillary, but god please crash this election with no survivors Mr. Assange.

If you all actually follow the link you'll see it's a fucking parody website.

Praise kek the one true god and light in the darkness.

God dam favela monkeys. Can't you just let us have a bit of hope.

lol he cant if she appears in front of the Supreme Court. Which she will.

Rapist should get jailed

>Hillary arrested

Pic related.

You poor, deluded fucks.

Can someone refresh me on Hillary's ties to Comey and Koskinen? I remember reading here that they could both be beholden to her in one way or another.

This is what he said about the DNC leaks.

And by that I mean, THERE IS NO OTHER LEAK COMING

The shitnews sites are pushing this story that is 100% false. There is no official statement from Assange that more is coming.

NOTHING ELSE IS COMING

Sorry kids, look up your sources next time

Inb4 Assange dies or buys a expensive boat

Of course there will be.

He reportedly hates Hillary.

>read post
>see flag
>rape capital of the world
>post negated by flag

Doesn't he use that escrow file whatever the fuck thing so information gets time-released if he dies?

If there's enough evidences to put her in troubles with justice, will she have to be out of the game ? And will Bernie Sanders take her place and compete with trump ?

If not arrested, it must at least ruin her in the election, hopefully a month before so Democrats are destroyed.

I believe Assange said he's releasing these because Democrats want him arrested and tried.

All Hillary has to do is say she didn't intend to do whatever crime gets shown in the leak.
>You will never be above the law so blatantly

>guarantee indictment
Doesn't matter what he shows, she's got too much dirt on everyone else to go down.

Truth and quints in the same post wtf

This. Hillary has been hitted with stuff that would have destroyed anyone, seem's like the same rules dont work with Clintons. Do not get me wrong tho, I'd like nothing better than seeing that old cunt being arrested but I am being some what pessimistic about this.

We will see.

They already have enough to arrest her. They just simply dont arrest her.

But there is already enough evidence to have her arrested... and she's running for president.

>shill employee detected
>fuck outta here reddit

He's seeking attention. Fbi couldn't find anything.

Carelessness, proven time and again, is not an excuse in court.

Have you seen the hearings?
They're covering a lot of shit up, evidence, records gone missing.
When asked about the most important who's it's always some shill pushed forth defending the claim by telling the panel it was a guy who knew a guy who was near the guy who told him Hillary or some other insulated figure is named and in danger.

Let's rephrase this then.

The evidence against Hillary has to be so overwhelming that it can not be ignored by any one. By so far they have managed to sweep all the shit under the carpet, even tho it still stays partly visible, and that old cunt prevails yet again without ANY sanctions from the justice department, the government or ppl of the US.

Don't get my hopes up

Keks will be done!

isn't this bad?
people who usually vote for the left are siding with trump thanks to the criminal records of Hillary
after removing hillary people will start falling for the new candidate since (I guess) he / she doesn't have that bad reputation

oh fuck me
i was pulling late night to witness it

i fell for the meme, we're screwed
sauron finally got the ring

>ensure hillary's arrest

yeah but it wont be till after the election or her 4 years in office.

Sorry Julie but Hilldawg has been proven above the law.

this gets posted every fucking day, and nobody can give me a good source

I'm a huge believer in show don't tell.

There will be no happening. She will deny everything, an investigation will be done, she didn't intend to do it.

The DoJ will not prosecute.

> >>> DNC email headers: > DNC email headers:

I believe Comey will recommend arrest if these emails were to make a fool of him.

There's already enough evidence to have her arrested.

They ain't gonna do it.

Extreme carelessness is the definition of negligence, and there are statues against negligence only. That she violated thousands of times.

And intent can easily be inferred by her actions; setting up private server, wiping it, etc.

Her defenders are like niggers after the OJ trial; they knew fuck sure OJ killed his wife and Ron Goldman, but they didn't give a fuck and weren't going to punish him for it.

this

Some "0"s that won't give anyone the zika virus.

Assange got it a bit wrong; she would be arrested if she wasnt Hillary Clinton. But as she is being protected by the highest authority in the country, she basically has diplomatic immunity against any crimes; thus won't be arrested.

It's part of his plan, he'll fake his death.

Upon his fake "death" hundreds of unimportant or doctored documents will be released, but one will be released with more importance than the rest.

The Hillary "coincident" death list, leading people to believe she's a murderer.

Trump wins, Russia and america make an NATO-Russian equivalent alliance, red-pilled countries join, collectively remove kebab, and Assange gets his freedom back.

And we wait it out in a pub till it all blows over.

Her aura of incompetence protects her

more like
>Julian Assange dies of "natural causes" imminent

He's living in a one room makeshift apartment in the Ecuadorian embassy.

"natural causes" like a heart-attack caused by a barbell crushing his neck during a robbery where nothing was taken

thats a columbo episode

When in Rome, do as the Barbarians do.

>Hilary gets arrested
>Obama pardons her

It's seeming like she's the Democratic equivalent of Trump.

While Trump says things that would deep six any political career, Clinton commits crimes that would land anyone in prison.

FUGGGG :-DDD

kek has told the truth once again

>maybe if i keep posting a fake news article with a source dating back to June 12th 2016 itll actually happen guys

How fucking gullible is Sup Forums these days.... you retards dont even check the sources.

the greatest police show of all time.

Not a single "enhance it" CSI moment. Pure clever writing and interesting dialog.

Does he live on d'nations or is he living there for free?

>increasingly nervous man

The Power of the Pussy Pass
Remember, women are never held accountable for anything if it goes wrong, ever, but they are qualified to be commander in chief! :D

How the fuck have the voicemails not been all over the news?
Even Sup Forums has been quiet on them.

He said this on the last one.

Probably next week, or mid-August. Today is the final day of the convention, and Assange is waiting for it to be over so (a) Hilary is the official nominee (b) the news cycle flips over and (c) there's no way for the Democrats to back out without a shitshow.

(((you)))

Comey won't say shit and will punt the questions to Lynch. Then either Lynch goes down, as she implicates herself or the President in obstructing justice. There's no way out. Congress has the votes to lick anyone they want.

The thing is, all this shit goes back to Obama. It only takes about a month to actually impeach a President (from the initial House committee votes to the end of the Senate trial). Which means if shit hits the fan before September, Obama is in the crossfire.

you do realize that even it doesnt get her arrested its just more ammunition for trump right ?

I've been seeing this fucking news report for over a week. Where is the leak? Today would be perfect right before Hillary speaks.

It's all about the illusion of choice and the complete control of the masses. The oligarchy meets secretly amongst themselves and decides which of them will volunteer to run for election. Some run as left wing, and some as right, pretending to be in opposition.

This is the Hegelian dialectic in action. It gets back to the illusion of choice.

Hegelian dialectic, usually presented in a threefold manner, was stated by Heinrich Moritz Chalybäus as comprising three dialectical stages of development: a thesis, giving rise to its reaction, an antithesis, which contradicts or negates the thesis, and the tension between the two being resolved by means of a synthesis.

For example when people are talking about 2 political parties, Republican or Democrat, what they’re actually referring to, without realizing it, is the thesis and the antithesis based off the Hegelian Dialectic. The only real debate that occurs is just the minor differences between those two parties. Nothing is said or done about the issues that neither left or right is discussing. This in particular will become more apparent as the election draws near.

Almost all major events in history employ the Hegelian Dialectic of: Problem – manufacture a crisis or take advantage of one already in place in order to get the desired Reaction of public outcry whereby the public demands a Solution which has been predetermined from the beginning. A classic example is 9/11.

The centrally controlled mass media gives 100% media coverage to the predetermined candidates and no coverage to anybody else. On election day electronic voting machines automatically change the winning votes to the predetermined candidates. Meanwhile, the populace feels their vote actually matters, even though it is the electoral college which actually casts the votes. The electoral college is a small group of establishment handlers who tow the party line every time and ignore the will of the people.

Did you niggers even watch the interview linked? He never said any of that, and plus, it's an old interview from June before it was even announced Hillary wasn't going to be charged

No matter what skeletons the necromancer resurrects from the closet Hillary can say she never intended it to be harmful and then walk away.

The voicemail dump was just a primer for what will come!

I wish this post had gotten trips

>reckless carelessness

what is something idiots claim as a defense

enjoy prison hillary

>Posted July 24, 2016
The "next leak" were the calls. It's nothing. Pack up go home.

im glad trump led the polls for a short while.

will make your defeat more delicious

I thought they just released them?

Wikileaks just revealed that the US had plans to assasinate him

Blackmail -- someone said here recently, that Clinton is blackmailing Comey.

The opposite is probably true. The reason, why probably FBI have let Clinton go, is because now (((they))) will have an easy lever to blackmail her, similarly like (((they))) have a strong lever to influence Merkel - by blackmailing her for revealing her past...

i think there wont be anymore releases, if he would have anything further he would have on schedule like he promised in the first place

he said there was supposed to be releases once a day every day through the dnc

didnt happen