So is this movie any good?

So is this movie any good?

I don't like anything else that's showing tomorrow. The person who directed Megamind also directed this so to me that's a huge plus already but should I spend the 7 bucks to watch this? How does it compare to movies like Megamind, How to Tarin your Dragon 1 etc?

bump

DUDE TRUMP LMAO

This movie was in production before Trump announced his presidential run

PRAISE KEK

fake news

But seriously, you don't have to be a Sup Forumsack to realize that this movie only exists to shit on Trump for an hour and a half and is not even remotely funny.

There are no Trump jokes though, and it was being made before Trump was running for president. I don't know why you keep associating Trump with a big baby in a suit.

Why was Alec Baldwin conveniently cast as the baby? Really makes me think.

Why would you watch this? Are you 5? Don't you want to see a badass movie with lots of ass and titties instead of some kids shit?

he does a good tru...i mean baby impression

Alec Baldwin didn't start imitating Trump until 2016, and he joined production of this movie in 2014. I guess according to you, every time a baby is in a suit it's a reference to Donald Trump?

>movie about entitled baby is not intended to be about trump at all
>people still associate it with trump

Hmmm.... really makes you think

the movie that destroyed Drumpf....

so... is themovie good or not?

this movie is not about Trump in any way at all, its more like that episode of Invader Zim with the babies

I watched it yesterday and it was okay, but you should be under 8 years old to get the most out of it.

No

It's ok. But don't go into it expecting it to be as good as Megamind, it's nowhere near its quality. But if you want a tame animated flick go for it.

Ok, m8, Ill give you an honest answer.

what this user said
plus,
this movie is very vanilla.
The animation and design aren't spectacular, and neither is the plot. It's enjoyable, but that's it really.

Don't listen to these hurr durr anons here telling you you need to be a kid to watch it.
I love animated kids/family movies, and eat all these types of films up.
This one wasn't good tho. It's on par with Home, which I didnt remember much from either, but again, ENJOYABLE if you just want to relax, pass time, and let it be what it is.

If Going In Style is showing at your theater, I recommend that instead, tho.
Saw it recently and found it more charming.

Maybe because the voice actor of the main character is only known now for his trump imitations. Really baking my noodle here.