getting really sick of those dumb burgers and their military "pride"

>Nolan
>kino

Pick one

>War movie
>PG-13

>another stupid pro-USA ww2 movie

KEK HOLY SHIT people are actually this retarded

>The only way we can win this war is by loving eachother :)

Pretty sure that was b8

It will have sterile consequence-free and toothless violence, horrendous dialogue, mediocre framing and a boring palette with overall dull imagery

Just like the rest of Nolan's filmography

I'm still excited for it but yeah, that one's hard to swallow. Saving Private Ryan was a huge success, no reason this one can't be either.

>>all of the plane dogfights are real
haha, what?

Because Nolan's afraid of blood and grit
SPR wasn't
Thin Red Line wasn't
Hacksaw Ridge wasn't

They got Cesar Millan to help

We can only hope

no matter what though, you always get a good film out of Nolan

>Dunkirk
>Having anything to do with the US
Delicious bait.

While Naval warfare certainly has its own variety of grotesque ultraviolence, you could show distant explosions and people about to drown without compromising your artistic integrity.

>No CGI

Are they crashing real spitfires and fw190's?
I doubt it

Switch USA with UK and you're spot on

>nolan film
>crashing planes with no survivors
I could believe it.

>>no CGI used
That's total bullshit. Pretty much every film made nowadays has some work of CGI. A production this size most surely will.
Yeah I bet they got real pilots to shoot each other in a film set.
>>used boats and battleships that were actually present at Dunkirk
Perhaps, though extremely unlikely. It would have cost a fortune to get them, assuming whichever museum that owns them would even allow it.
>>filmed in IMAX and 70mm
Sure.
>>little to no dialogue throughout the film
Hope this is true, since Nolan has proved his poor ability to execute dialogue more than once.
>>short and precise, the film is only 2 hours long and has a relentless pace
We'll see.
>>no melodrama
Very much doubt this. War is a setting where melodrama exists naturally.
>It's gonna be kino isn't it?
Again, we'll see. Hopefully Nolan is over the shitty phase with his last two films.

I doubt that too

>2 hours
>Short

nice blog

I'll buy a ticket since it has an all white cast and no token blacks or pakis or whatever

What a retarded reason to throw money at something

>he thinks 2 hours is a long time
Forgot where I am, silly me.

how did they get permission for the enemy planes to died???

it was written in fine print in the actors contracts

Dropped

>le autistic dissection of every point

Nolan is like Tarantino, they flaunt the advantages of shooting on film (it DOES look better) without any cinematic vision or talent to actually make it worth the cost. Like you can shoot 70mm film stock that costs its weight in human blood but it doesn't mean shit if you're shooting flat angled, badly-framed, under-lit blue-gray toned flat garbage. You don't take advantage of the HDR if you're never going to use anything but flat soundstage lighting and textureless sets.

Nolan didnt tell them and only got jewish actors

Jesus chrsit nolan...

underrated

Yes people still fall for obvious b8

For you maybe but I'm happy to see a historical movie that actually cares about appropriate casting

Only 2 hours for a nolan film?

You're still retarded, you watch a movie based on how good you think it's going to be above anything

You're watching it because you want to see white people. That's beyond stupid, especially if you're white, all you have to do is look in the mirror if that's what you want to see

Sorry Tyrone but when Im watching a war movie and an officer yells get down and a bunch of black extras stand up and start dancing it really takes me out of it

>he thinks I'm black

Your obsession has taken over of your simple mind. Your stupidity has made you insane

>It's gonna be kino isn't it?

Why isn't my filters blocking this?

I don't see why you're so upset over my opinion that arbitrarily casting minorities in historical movies is a bad thing and those that don't do it despite public pressure should be rewarded

good one

>programs used change the movies watched

how retarded.

>kino

Kino (((propaganda))))

Pray it bombs, pun intended

What do you really "Pro-US" means ? I don't the U.S didn't much, literally nothing, get involved in the Dunkirk evacuation, user. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunkirk_evacuation Oooorrrr those bastards, Nolan brothers rewrote the history for our entertainment, ehhhh ? (笑´・艸・)