What are some movies where the black and white men are buddies?

What are some movies where the black and white men are buddies?

The Defiant Ones

Full Metal Jacket

Predator

The Intouchables

The Warriors

DYLAN

Every Which Way but Loose

Lethal Weapon 1 and 2 (3 and 4 are shit)

Beverly Hills Cop 1,2,3

Predator 1 and 2

Brett and Parker are best buds in Alien

Rocky 2-4

Blazing Saddles

more seriously,
Green Mile and To Kill a Mockingbird

Bedtime for Bonzo.

White Men Can't Jump

underrated

We'll never ever get a black/white buddy movie ever again. I don't understand why they want us to hate each other

Shhhh user, they want us to focus on black lives matter, not the ever increasing wealth gap.

real magicians are always up to something else while they are distracting you with petty stuff

Forest Gump
Othello

>We'll never ever get a black/white buddy movie ever again

What is Kevin Hart/Bryan Cranston the Intouchables remake?

I'm actually watching this on AMC right now.

Whites and blacks are already solid buddies. Blacks almost exclusively target other blacks in killings and whites barely target blacks at all anymore. The real question is, when are we going to get Latinx and Azn buddy flicks? Or trans* and Evangelical? White/black is over with and so are your antiquated notions of democracy

the defiant ones, 1958 if you have the attention span for a good old movie here is a pair escaping and shit happens

Forrest Gump

Lethal Weapon

Looks like you relaxed

They're making a remake of White Men Can't Jump.
It's probably going to be some """woke""" take on the film that'll be critically acclaimed because critics are too afraid to invoke the wrath of SJWs

This !!!

And this !!!

The rich elite want white and black people to fight against one another while we ignore the real problems so they can sit back and collect the $$$

This one is fun !!!

>The rich elite want white and black people to fight against one another
They do, but don't ignore the fact that blacks are less evolved and therefore need to be kept in their place.

All this tells me is that black people are the biggest victims of hate crimes. I was expecting one of those IQ charts or something

I looked up the 2015 report and this caught my eye
Did they attack the men or what?