I like watching it but I have nfi what's going on. Are there actually 3 Coopers now? The real one...

I like watching it but I have nfi what's going on. Are there actually 3 Coopers now? The real one, the evil one and Dougie?

No one else watches this?

>nfi

Is that what the kids are using nowdays?

>I have nfi what's going on

Don't worry neither does anybody else. Lynch is making this shit up as he goes along.

>nfi

Just kill me

Dougie is kill. Bob/Coop made him somehow, so that when Coop came back from the Black Lodge, Dougie would get sucked in instead of Boop.

dougie turned into a jolly rancher so there are only 2

So who is Bob? Is he evil? Why is Dougie kill but Bob not?

Did you even watch the first two seasons? How can you not know who Bob is?

Also what is Black Lodge? Id it a parallel world or hell? And that brain tree is so damn weird. I don't get how a series can be so hoid but also so weird.

That makes sense, but the weird thing to me is that Dougie had a kid.

I have but a year ago. Also that Bob didn't look like Coop back then. It all makes no sense. Also wheres that gurl with a mole?

No fucking idea?

Is Dougie a phantom like Bob?

He was in Leland until he died, then he became Coop at the end of the series finale. The actor that played Bob is dead.
You should also watch the movie and the missing pieces if you haven't.

Ok I remember that now! So Bob posessed Coop's body while Coop's soul wad trapped in the other dimension. Where did Dougie come from then?

I have no fucking idea what is going on with this show, can someone please explain things to me?

is this a troll thread? just read the tv tropes character page :^)

Vegas Dougie is the key to all of this.

Why?

there are 2 other semi-hidden Coopers that have been shown already, plebs won't be able to figure that out though

What's up with looking like Cooper though? The demons want to be handsome I guess.

Bomp

he was birthed by bob using a piece of bob. maybe similar to how bob is actually the arm of the one armed man.

>bob is actually the arm of the one armed man.
Bobs just a spirit, the midget/tree is the arm

Dougie was created by Evil Coop to go back into the lodge to take his place when it was his turn. Something happened and now Coop is where Dougie was and Evil Coop, who is not the same flesh and blood as Coop, is out there

>Evil Coop, who is not the same flesh and blood as Coop
That can't be true. Bob possessed Coop's body and has been possessing Coop's body for 25 years. Coop didn't take his physical body into the Black Lodge with him. The current Coop's body has to either be Dougie's or a new one that manifested when he came out of the Lodge.

>Coop didn't take his physical body into the Black Lodge with him
Then where was his body while he was in the Black Lodge at the end of season 2? He did go physically into the Black Lodge and what is outside the Lodge is his doppleganger, not just his body possessed by Bob.

>nfi
kys

I was wondering that too. Is Bob just a shape shifter or does he pocess the body?

I don't understand this. throughout the series bob simply possesses people I thought, and in the last episode bob and the doppelganger seem to be separate entities in the black lodge, but once the doppelganger catches coop and escapes hes suddenly bob. I don't geddid

Man, I remember watching Twin Peaks s1 many years ago on tv. Wasn't this just an atmospheric rural American murder mystery with some highschool drama + very subtle paranormal elements?

When did this show turn into Supermatural with doppelgangers, time travellers, demons, souls being trapped in other dimensions and shit? And more importantly, why are people actually hyping this fantasy schlock up as if it was good television?

It jumped the shark when josie turned into a doorknob

>When did this show turn into Supermatural with doppelgangers, time travellers, demons, souls being trapped in other dimensions and shit?
Last episode of season 2, though there was always supernatural stuff in the show after the dream Cooper had of the red room. Also Lynch's other movies have paranormal/occult stuff in them as well, especially Lost Highway and after.

>kys
die

My understanding is that Evil Coop created Dougie so that when the real Coop comes back he will reincarnate inside Dougie instead of him. That allowed evil Coop to survive after puking that out he should have been possessed.

No, when bob posses somebody in the past (like Leland Palmer) he would not controll the victime the whole time. He didn't posses Coop in that way, he possesed evil Coop's dopleganger who materialised in the lodge when real coop entered. So real coop phisicly entered the Lodge, but bob used his eveil twin to get out.

Why did the doppleganger materialise at all though? This show is so whack. I'll still watch it though.

Threads like these and the posts you find in them, really show that all the newfags that arrived via Sup Forums are now spreading across the boards.

I didn`t see one TP-thread that didn`t contain at least 40% discussion between 12 year olds and dumb normalfags.

>Has seen original seasons
>'Bob didn't look like Coop back then. It all makes no sense.'
No you fucking haven't seen the show, go back and actually watch season 1 and season 2.

Watch s1 and s2, dumbass.

what's with the end credits having songs like that? seems kinda tacky

But I have but a year ago, now fuck off.

HEEELLLLOOOOOOOoooo-OOOOOO

ITT: retards who still don't understand the world of dougie jones is the inside of the glass box