Titans DC Rebirth

Is anyone else excited for this book?

The return of Donna Troy and she is looking cool and that weird looking green lady that is apparently named Lilith

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith_Clay
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the difference between Titans and Teen Titans?

Titans belong to dick, Teen Titans belong to Damian. As is fitting for the World's Finest.

I'm gonna read the one with Walley west.

teen titans are teenagers
titans aren't

I literally only care about Wally

I"m pretty sure he will be in this at some point, wait what one? black or white?

>youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk

>Lilith clay is back to being a Raven stand-in
Why not just use Raven?

no newfag characters allowed

>the New teen titans was the more popular version
>the fab five are the ones writers insist on making as the founders of the titans
Explain this faggotry Sup Forums.

Endlessly chasing NTT has brought nothing but misery, so why not give the earlier version a go and try to break the curse?

NTT was a mistake

This is like anti-interesting to me.

We alreafybgave the earlier team a go, it was understandably shit because arsenal and Tempest are shit.

NTT is the only good titan book.

Titans aren't teens. They're all adults, some at least 30.

Year One was cute

One is a proper legacy book with teenagers and the other is a book filled with legacy characters that grew up but have nowhere else to go.

They're all in their early 20s. Dick was 21 when the New 52 started. Lilith seems a little older than the rest of them. She's old enough to be a counselor/social worker/psychiatrist/something.

I would if it wasn't drawn by Booth. Which is a shame because, writing-wise, I think Abnett can pull it off.

Why do so many people dislike Brett Booth? He was an artist for a bit back on the Grayson/Faeber Titans IIRC. He reminds me of Mark Bagely.

>Booth
Fuck no. Let it burn in hell

>He reminds me of Mark Bagely.

This isn't a bad comparison really. But it's an ugly style in general especially with the way it gets colored.

This. I admit some of his hair looks odd but that's about it... it's not great comic art and I've seen panels that look rushed, but I've never gone "What the fuck, I hate this!" with one of his comics as a whole.

One is not drawn by Brett Booth

Did Donna age up in Titans Hunt?

Because otherwise she's only a few months old

Who is Skullface McBoneyButt?

>trying to understand Donna's continuity

it already makes no sense and she just got back

Lilith
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith_Clay

No. I have no faith in either Titans book, I can't remember the last time Titans was good and I'm already preparing myself for every character from the team that has other books to their name to act out of character.
Also Booth.

Oh, Lilith, what have they done to you?

It's not the same Donna that appeared in Wonder Woman. Yeah.

Johns if you didn't read Young Justice, Young Justice if you consider it a Teen Titans book, Wolfman/Perez otherwise

Like, not at all?

What happened to WW Donna?

>It's not the same Donna that appeared in Wonder Woman. Yeah.
there's two Donnas now?

Fuck me, DC really can't help itself when it comes to donna.

Donna, proof of the DC Universe being alive

Wouldn't be a DC relaunch if they didn't fuck something up from day 1

So Dick isn't early 20's he's late 20's. So now I share Nightwings name and age, which is weird.

No, Dick was 21 when Grayson started and it's only been maybe a year max since then in-universe.

He said 21 when New 52 started

Sounds like a cry for help.
>WHO...A M...I?

Where is the black token?

Cyborg's in the League now

ok, but there must be a gay character and a black token according to today's standards

Aqualad?

Im pretty hyped. Aqualad is based.

Fuck you user, you're not funny.

your mom says otherwise :^)

My brain is melting at half of Dick's original Titans being teenagers while he's an adult. Fuck they just don't have the confidence to have different, young generation Titans on the team. Since the Young Justice comic and whatnot there is a huge roster to choose from of younger characters.

Anyone know where the hell Tim Drake is going to be with Rebirth?

Raven is the Lilith Clay stand-in.

New Teen Titans will get the gay black kid from the end of Rebirth as their Aqulad.

Satan knows

No, Black Gay Aqualad is in Teen Titans.

Impossuble Raven was never responsible for the titans going on groovy mysteries.

Tim's in Detective Comics with Cass and Steph.

>trusting the prince of lies

I think it was more he was telling us that. Dick needs to have his own Titans book or Satan will curse it.

Guy who said that is an idiot who didnt read titans hunt. Donna in that story stated she was the god of fate, which is what Donna became in the WW run.

Its the same character.

But was she aged up?

After Rebirth? I don't want New 52 Tim, he's not the same. Also, Steph can just unexist. Cass is great.

Because her and Beast Boy aren't allowed outside of the Teen Titans while everybody they used to be peers leaves them behind/gets retconned to be significantly older than them.

>half of Dick's original Titans being teenagers while he's an adult
Who's a teenager? Pretty sure they're all adults

From what i know they never actually state her age. She popped out of a cauldron fully grown.

I can only assume she is around the same age as the rest them.

So 21-28 ish.

And Damian was 10 then but 13 now. So Dick is 24

Beast Boy and Raven, if we include NTT.

In Teen Titans, not Titans. Raven, Gar, and Starfire look like teens.

But they're not Dick's original Titans.

This reads like bad fanfic. Really hope Percy's not the one who wrote that .

Starfire is an adult.

Okay, not the absolute first with Speedy and whatnot, but they were Titans with Dick I mean, versus being the next generation Young Justice crowd with Tim.

I know, right? I just needed a picture to post and reading it is cringeworthy. Bad lines for a writer, even worse thinking Damian would be saying this nonsense.

Starfire is an adult. Dick has her there to watch over Damian as he leads the team.

Starfire was.

That's probably the least adult design I've seen for her in a long time. Especially after her early New 52 design.

I'm starting to think Beast Boy especially will never get to escape the de-aging vortex because he's an easy happy-go-lucky type to insert into the team.

All this reminds me of is when he originally met the team pre-New 52 and despised everyone except Rose, and they all hated him back.

I can only hope for the actual comic to be a grudgingly mutual respect at most. I feel like that would be more interesting than "I say I hate you, but I secretly love you deep down" and whatever godawful romance with Raven they give him.

How could a character created in 1980 be part of a team created in 1964?

Meant New 52 Starfire.

>Not Donna Troy, Red Arrow, Nightwing, Garth Aqualad, and Wally Flash

NOPE.

After Titans Hunt I have the theory that Donna is under some kind of similar curse as the one from her previous incarnation where she's basically forced to live a new life when she dies and that at some point as a Titan she was killed and the reason the DC universe didn't remember her had to do with the reason that they didn't remember the existence of their Teen Titans group

The hips are THICK

It is that plus Lilith thi

But that is the team + lilith and bumblebee

I still want a Titans show, just on the CW.

Put Thea on it instead of Roy and give her the Dick.

>Donna Troy
Won't even click on the scans I see posted here.

Is the original Teen Titans comic even good? The popularity of Wolfman/Perez run just seems to eclipse it and made everyone forget about the og

>skull hips

new waifu obtained

Because then the New Teen Titans will be...new.

Have they acknowledged the fact that Damian seems to have a thing for way older woman who can kill him recently? Oh and Titans is written by Dan Abnett who's a solid as hell writer.

Well they retconned it because Dick and Babs were stated to be 21 when Grayson and Burnside girl started

>mfw Titans will finally be good

>Justice League belongs to Bruce.
>Titans belongs to Dick.
>Teen Titans belongs to Damian.
>The Outlaws belongs to Jason.
>Birds of Prey belongs to Barbara.
>Nothing belongs to Tim.

He's in charge of the other bats.

Outsiders?

Being Tim is suffering.

Batwoman/Batman are leading that team, actually.

Being Tim is very suffering. Maybe they'll bring back YJ, with Kal'dur returning, with Tim, Kaldur, and Miss Martian.

Not a fan of those Spoiler and Batgirl costumes.

At some point they'll fix the Young Justice generation

Does PAD have a disagreement with DC? He's returned to a bunch of his 90s Marvel work, wonder if they could get him back at YJ.

I would be behind that.

I think Kal'dur's been confirmed for Teen Titans?