Donald Trump supporters like Mexican food

Trump and supporters BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3633813/spicy-food-testosterone/
youtube.com/watch?v=sg-4ATrE8n0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/biz/ is on top of this dilemma

As per usual, lefty news twists his anti- illegal rhetoric to mean all Mexicans have to leave the country.
Do these scummy fucks think anyone cares about immigrants opening up businesses?

I don't have a problem with Mexicans at all, I do however have a huge problem with people that break the law.

A majority of them happen to be crossing the border illegally go firgure

I hate spicy food.
Anyone who even remotely likes that hot garbage is white people because they are culture less fucks who slab a piece of butter on their food and they consider it to add flavor

Aha Gringos! You like our food but you no like our crime and drugs! Too bad for you you can't have one without the other jajajajaja

>liberals hate Nazis but like German influenced American food.

Capsaicin is good for you, you know.

Who doesn't like Mexican food? It's the Mexicans I have a problem with.

>you like France but don't like the french

Yep, because not liking illegal mexican immigrants and liking mexican food and culture is too mind-boggling for OP.

It's almost like their problem is with illegal aliens, not Mexico.

Technically Trump has never stated he hates Mexico, he just hates illegals. I know "read between the lines" and all that bullshit but you can't legally or formally acuse him of racism against us.

I love Mexican food I don't mind other cultures and cuisine that's why i want to preserve all of it by not mixing it all together

>You like that food...Well looks like you have to take milions of illegal imigrants to your home now!
What did he mean by that?

Yes, I fucking love mexican food.

It's almost like we were telling you the truth when we said our issue is with uncontrolled illegal immigration...

Recently I found out I love menudo

>> i love burritos.
>> Lets stop patrolling the borders at all

How the fuck do you even relate the two? This is the logic of a child. I find amazing how media outlets allow these mental midgets to actually publish content and represent the outlet with such a lack of maturity and respect

Who doesn't like mexican food?

I mean, really.

I thought Spaniards were considered Mexican cuisine?

>le trump is going to build a wall may may
>I want to move ’em out, and we’re going to move ’em back in and let them be legal.

Can we please get rid of these fucking flags? I hate being under the same colors as slobbering retards like OP!! RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

everyone loves menudo

Im a hypocrite from Poland

And liberals and their shit skins love to use white democracy and military/Police authority to enforce their politics as well

Democrats love republican taxes

There needs to be a wall between our countries to preserve the integrity of authentic Mexican food

Liberal women love male taxes

Men pay 65% of taxes

Blacks love white taxes

White account for 88% of tax revenue despite being 70 percent of population

its strange because everytime i have "authentic" mexican food its disgusting slop.

>LIKE THEIR FOOD
>LET THEM ALL IN
t. libtard

Slop? There's a piece of doritos that's still crunchy. I'm sure of it.

Shhh it is supposed to be a secret that actual "real" mexican food is trash.

Mexican food only became good with American influence.

You know just like the old robotech cartoons.

They're welcome to put some restaurants at the train station on the top of the wall.

that video isn't from america fag

That Liberal media eunuchs think culture is primarily a derivative of what food people eat is telling.

you're an idiot. thanks bye

>le food le food le food

this is all liberals can ever talk about because these countries/people they defend have nothing else

>meat bread cheese vegetable
genius

just because you like beef doesnt mean you have to blow the bull

but if thats how your steak is done user more power to you

Oh shit guys!!! We are fucked!!!

If only there was some way to share directions on how to make food or something instead of having to physically import millions from the 3rd world. How can we solve this? How can we keep the knowledge on how to make their delicious food?

WHAT DO WE DO!!! I CANT LIVE WITHOUT MEXICANS AND THEIR FOOD!!

>Imagine being so fat, you look at demographics and see food

Look at these faggots in denial

>we need to stop illegal immigration

>this has something to do with Mexican food?

Why are lefty's so fucking retarded

99% of Mexican food isn't even spicy.

Maybe, MAYBE the green chili is spicy, but that depends on the maker.

Shut the fuck up. What food do you have? Hamburger? Hot Dog? All you have is junk food. What do we have? We have way more than tacos and burritos. Our cuisine has been labeled a part of the intangible cultural heritage of humanity by UNESCO.

Stop talking out of your ass.

Also, American produced "Mexican food" is fucking trash.

Oh look yet another dutch sack of shit that cannot admit he is wrong.

Fuck the netherlands, someone needs to do a shooting spree there.

>implying that Robotech was better than SDF Macross
Commit Sudoku grandpa.

You are trash subhuman mexican scum!

When you are a shit peasant of course that is all the food you think America has.

Liking spicy food correlates with high T.

this

>Our cuisine has been labeled a part of the intangible cultural heritage of humanity by UNESCO.

Yes you have such a shit broken culture that other latrineos have to make up things to be proud of like fucking low end food.

Low iq shit mexicans are fucking comedy.

It's funny, every time I post American food, there's an asshole&stripes flag poster yelling ITS MEXICAN ITS MEXICAN.

When taken as a whole, a 3 series robotech was better.

Name a food that was invented in America that isn't considered fast food or junk food.

I fucking lived in your country for a long time. I would know

Yeah, this country is fucking trash, but never disgrace the cuisine and culture. You wouldn't know.

>slab a piece of butter on their food and consider it flavor

Isn't that the definition of Asian food though?

What is funny is what sacks of human waste dutch people are.

The first one you posted was in fact from shit puke maggot mexico, you are moving the goal posts with these other less outlandish videos.

Die in a fire.

Wtf bro thats so rude and racist. You need love im your life so you can stop being so hateful all the time man, smoke some weed or something, jeez

This is Mexican prison food you moron.

hahaha look at this triggered little mudblood

>WE WUZ UNESCO

your food is shit just like your culture and your people in general. I'd take a burger over that dog food tier diarrhea slop anyday.

>American stew

>3 different, unrelated cartoons poorly spliced and edited together is better than one of the most iconic mecha series of all time
No.

Just die, choke to death on your next round of kidneys or other low end meats you subhuman sack of human waste.

Mexican food is a hybrid of Iberian and Mesoamerican cuisine.

Particularly the focus on pork. Potatoes, tomatoes and corn are native to the Americas.

Hell I don't even know what animals Mesoamericans ate.

>He's never had Carolina barbecue
>He's probably only had that dried Texas horseshit they call bbq

Everything food related out west, both north and south of the border, is uncivilized savagery, if you want to know the truth.

Where do you find these horrifying images?

DISGUSTING

Any legal mexican can put a good taco shop. This is just mental gymnastics from your MSM.

American BBQ you dumb spic.

Yes I hate subhuman mexican scumbags, so there will be some rudeness and since they in inferior in every single way yes racism.

I DONT GIVE A FUCK.

/ck/ cringe threads

Why don't the left understand what "hypocrisy" actually means? A Christian who's a faggot isn't a hypocrite, a Muslim who doesn't kill people isn't a hypocrite, a Jew who doesn't cheat people doesn't exist, a person who doesn't like another race, but likes their food isn't a hypocrite. A leftist saying they're anti-racist while calling whites IS a hypocrite, saying you hate dictatorships while praising Che Guevara IS hypocrisy, saying that everyone is a unique special snowflake but everyone is the same is pants on head retarded hypocrisy. It amazes me they don't understand it considering every argument they make revolves around being pedantic which is what you need to look at when you're looking for actual hypocrisy.

Menudo from southern states is shit. Menudo norteño FTW.

This.
So much this.

>ja/ck/ cooks american food

ja/ck/ is on too many layers of irony to be cooking normie american food

DUDE WEED LMAO

Liking Mexican food and being against illegal immigration are two different things you dumb autist.

I wasn't aware he had proposed the banning of Mexican food.

"read between the lines" fucking nothing
He has flat out stated numerous times that he loves the legals and hispanics in general.
There's no "between the lines" suggesting that Trump is a racist because he simply isn't.

Yes and? Mexicans still can come into America LEGALLY and work for America LEGALLY

Yeah but the crazy thing is is I can eat Mexican food without being a fan of millions of criminals coming Into the country and mooching off the system. That's literally their argument? "If you get rid of them then the tamales go too." So fuckjng what. I'll google how to make my own salsa now fuck off.

Why wouldn't they?

LEGAL IMMIGRANTS NOT ILLEGAL OKAY.

>Yfw fajitas are Texan
>Yfw margaritas are Texan
>Yfw burritos are Texan
>Yfw majority of tequila distillaries are American
>Yfw Mexican sour cream originated in Texas
>Yfw mariachi, norteña, and Banda music was invented by German immigrants to Mexico

Is there anything they are good at except beheadings and stealing and raping
>Yfw

That's it? I'm not saying BBQ is bad, but surely there's more

>I hate spicy food.

No, you're just low test.

time.com/3633813/spicy-food-testosterone/

>hot dogs
>pretzels
>fancy chocolate?

what else is there desu, im curious now.

I fucking hate mexican food.
It's absolutely disgusting.

THEY HAVE TO COOK

L E G A L L Y
E
G
A
L
L
Y

They are good in having pride in being such a low end group of people.

shit puke mexicans are walking examples of the dunning-kruger effect.

Well obviously if you aren't illegal, you are incapable of making Mexican food!

>bread, cheese and salt
>mexican """food"""

youtube.com/watch?v=sg-4ATrE8n0
this sums it up

Just because you're retarded doesn't mean that good American food doesn't exist. The southern style of cooking in general is another obvious example (chicken fried steak, etc.)

They ate a lot of turkey and a "cattle dog" Xolotzcuincle. Today that dog is a fancy/ugly/expensive pet that hipster love.

Most of these pictures are ghetto homemakers.

Particularly is a result of ghetto stoners mixing together for a munchie fix.

These particular restaurants located in ghettos started as juice and fruit shacks as are common in Mexico, but have since devolved into vendors of stoner comfort food. The fruit/juice shacks are not sustainable in a ghetto and thus ye business model had to change. It's the free market at work.

t. I used to live with ghetto stoners and slowly saw the transformation of these joints from the mid-90's to today.

BASED

and they buy it from the legal immigrants, suporting then, the mexican food industry and the country

burgers you dolt

But the food is here legally, soo...

Fajitas,Jambalaya, Shrimp and Grits, Crabcakes, Cioppino, Lobster rolls... I mean, the list really goes on and on, you disgusting beannigger

Burritos are from California you cuckold