/brit/

woes

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14651916
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

need a bf lads

>Daddy, what did we do when America needed our help in Vietnam?

The basis for the Stakhanov movement was first and foremost the radical improvement in the material welfare of the workers. Life has improved, comrades. Life has become more joyous. And when life is joyous, work goes well. Hence the high rates of output. Hence the heroes and heroines of labour.

the gf just mmsed this to me

'

I'll be your best friend

Pretty mental that even the very nicest parts of London are literally just five minutes walk away from complete horrible little shitholes like this.

all the sex offenders getting accused of sexual harassment are Jewish

what do you like doing? :)

Tried selling something on eBay because 'm desperate for cash but they were going to hold the money til the 9th of January so I just canceled the order and refunded rip my 100% good feedback :(

Cheshire is back

Fuck off. Considering what you did to the British in Suez you absolutely fucking deserved it. And the Brits won in Malaya where you fucked everything up in Indochina.

who took the picture then? bet it was her real bf

were the anglo-boer wars justified

I hope so, lad. Hoping that he's black too. Feeling rather cuckish of late.

do you have kik :33

AS HE LIGHTS AN AMERICAN SPIRIT
HE ASKS HOW I CAN SMOKE SUCH SHIT

I SAID THERE'S NOTHING LIKE CHAINSMOKING GPC CIGARETTES
CAUSE ANY SMOKES WILL KILL YOU
BUT THESE WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE IT

I'm pretty boring actually

I play strategy games on steam, read, brood on past personal failures, go to school/work/both (depending on what time of the year it is), and drink

have screenshotted this

thoughts?

Thanks, lad.

What about the Maltese?

I'm pretty sure they said that they say "

>tfw country that defeated yours in Vietnam posts hard truth

In New York and Paris, the nice parts of the city go on and on and on.

In London you can be on a lovely comfy residential street one minute and then suddenly in a violent shithole Sharia zone like this two minutes later. It's fucking mental.

i like doing most of those things :]

what do you read?

yep, this
kikes hijacking dna analysis

they are southern european not muslim sandniggers

The sad Indian virgin is posting again

looks clean for a paki 'hood in all honesty

middlesbrough goes from the high street to complete abandonment, disrepair, burnt out buildings with trees growing out the sides in 5 minutes

Are you seriously using bluetooth?

If not, turn that shit off

my penis was inside my mother 26 years ago

"But i like Star Wars and i'm a progressive??" -- Said the yankee teenager as he gorged on his milkshake thickened with the bones of African farmers.

>Bluetooth
>Location tracking
>24%

Good goyim

This is the sort of housing most Londoners live in.

When you see a Londoner posting on here, statistically they are not white and live in either a hovel like this or a sharehouse owned by an actual Pakistani.

gonna go jerk my willy to some thick thigh'd bitches with a dash of /soles/

wish me luck lads xx

*posts a shit area of London*

look at this guys . lol

4 doors in the front means 4 in the back

That's technically a block of flats

grim as fuck

Rereading Rubicon by Tom Holland, and Camp of the Saints by Jean Raspail (Sup Forums the book basically).

Saints is weird because Raspail wanted to write a book criticizing Algerian immigration into France, but then he pussies out and changes the "migrant horde" to Indians.

Also wanna get through Wolf Hall finally, but probably won't start til Spring.

And you?

>Maltese is descended from Siculo-Arabic, the extinct variety of Arabic that developed in Sicily and was later introduced to Malta

what was it like i wonder

>londoners are so afraid of human contact, their flat can't even share a hallway with neighbours
What an experience that must be.

without any enrichment I reckon

50s London? It was a giant bomb site, missing half of its buildings

yank pretending to be smart saying he reads books lol

>wanting to share the same hall as a Londoner

>When I was sixteen I won a great victory. I felt in that moment that I should live to be one hundred, now I know I shall not see thirty. None of us know our end really, or what hand will guide us there. A King may move a man, a father may claim a son. That man can also move himself. And only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played, or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone. Even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power. When you stand before God, you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that.

malta is WHITE!

Is that Trafalgar Square?

Where arre all the anti-vehicle emplacements?

summer is an arab

it looks nice

just started reading stranger in a strange land. what's camp of the saints like?

i want to read wolf hall too

How can it be your gf if she's a boy?

Big argument with the senpai tonight. My cousin has been thrown out of his council flat, don't know why but we can probably guess. He's been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, he's mental lads. He thinks everyone is trying to identity theft him by recording his voice and taking his identity, he tried to leave a voice message for Donald trump to come over and kill the paki gangs and stuff, all crazy.

One week to christmas and we're firmly split down the middle as to what to do. Mum wants him to come over, but just temporarily for christmas. Dad doesn't think he should be allowed in the house for everyone's safety, he could pull a knife or something and could be dangerous. I side with dad but we're all arguing over it. What should we do?

strawpoll.me/14651916
strawpoll.me/14651916
strawpoll.me/14651916

>scenery is faded
>clothes are vibrant

early experiments with photoshop

The public riot didn't exist before 1968

nice to see there's no reddit flags now

(hardly any)

Yes purely for banter purposes (don't care)

what is this virtue people keep talking about?

saw a nocoiner on my way to the store, it was a sad sight

summer is half Maltese dummy

Just a shame Cheshire still posts here

Have you read The Turner Diaries, lad?

>look on Streetview of a nice area in London
>go to next street over
>suddenly there are pakis in burkas and Lyca shops everywhere
lol

Lawful God basically

haven't heard this since i was about 14

yeah lmao

i hear he obsesses on google maps and posts shit places on London

both Sicily and Malta is white and Nordic, don't want anyone saying otherwise

>What should we do?
maybe stop trying to steal his identity?

In all fairness London is probably the greatest city in the world

Its just a personal preference over NYC

I voted yes to see user get stabbed ahah xx

screaming at londoners getting angry because cheshlad is posting pictures of their shithole

whole place should be obliterated and York made the new capital

It's a bit like an extended greentext written in translated flowery French. The story is what it says on the tin:
>poor people in third world realise they can immigrate with no restrictions by appealing to humanitarian anti-nationalist rhetoric
>they all pile on a fleet of boats and sail to Europe in demographically catastrophic quantities
Totally unrealistic racist propaganda of course.

Greater London is in the throes of an acute schizophrenic episode

mumbais better

sounds like the 80% of the rorke posters here yeah?

will he be homeless otherwise? if so i say yes but dont leave him alone in the house

Who? Where?

>middlesbrough
setting the bar high i see

socialized medicine is communism

Cheshire poses a genuine and actual threat to society

>what's camp of the saints like?
Shitty writing and characters. Old guy kills a bleeding-heart leftist with no repercussions like 10 pages in. Then again, the book starts with a literal invasion of France by migrants; the migrants get off their armada on France's south coast and begin advancing north by millions.

It becomes a cartoon for a lot of it.

Already saw the Wolf Hall BBC(heh) series though. Would recommend.

Was having a wank last night to a ffm and just when I was about to orgasm I got a call from my Mum. I immediately stopped masturbating but the contractions had already started. So i'm grabbing a tissue trying to clean up while my phone is vibrating saying 'Mum' on the screen.

One of the least enjoyable orgasms I've ever had.

Love the old dude in his villa eating cheese with his rifle who just fucks shit up near the end. Classic Frenchman.

update: it didnt go well...

Nobody cares who you are, it's extremely obvious with every post like this that you are Cheshire and you're just trying to become a meme.

No, is it good?

that was quick hun

>buttblasted Gr**k who STILL hasn't taken Constantinople back

Seriously, what is taking you faggots so long?

yeahhh :P

imagining this is the scotch egg family aha

Yes, I assume he's done something really bad for the council to throw him out. We don't know yet but pretty much yes, he will be homeless

FANTASTIC post

just got a new laptop lads

he is genuinely mentally ill and thinks i'm posting pictures of shit areas of London

I'm really good at identifying his posts and he HATES it