wuh weed nigguh edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qErykBldZCs&list=PLcM4ZwI542CpvxGYARIo66SU4917w7y7F
youtube.com/watch?v=8Pa9x9fZBtY
youtube.com/watch?v=2AOTpfy_D10
youtu.be/AgcTvoWjZJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sophie

learning norwegian to get in touch with my viking ancestors :-))

hey stinkies xx

nah it's a cheap acer laptop but it's updating very slowly. this pc has an i7 + r9 fury + SSD and it only takes like 2 minutes to apply a huge update, and 12 seconds to reboot.

Only problem is that her devout Muslim parents might not let her come back to uni...

Can speak 0 languages

youtube.com/watch?v=qErykBldZCs&list=PLcM4ZwI542CpvxGYARIo66SU4917w7y7F

/brit/ theme

My ancestors : ))

love wreaths
love Christmas decorations
love Christmas corrals
love going to Christmas mass
hate jews and muslims
hate gays and trannies
love white people
simple.

I'll say it now, and i'll say it again. If Trump gets a second term, by 2024 the GOP has no way to turn back to how it was before. The next step is Richard Spencer, and he will be the nominee in 2024.

One, Alan needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine.
Two, whenever Alan's not on /brit/, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Alan"?

criticism off trump is anti-white

youtube.com/watch?v=8Pa9x9fZBtY

tune

>love going to Christmas mass

alan is the proof that you can be an ugly arab, and get pussy anyway

thought he was an amerimutt

lmao

>iberian
into the bin with you

he looks like a spic

can't find a single legitimate criticism of Trump that doesn't involve howls of sexis racis orange drumf

He's Algerian. His actual name is Nassim Dehouche.

Nassim is an algerian but lools like the amerimutt meme

gib back cod?? :-)

I think you'll find the vast majority of native Europeans have a least a drop of iberian blood in them because of migration routes.

trump has been since his first entry into politics, completely harassed and made a martyr for the sole fact that he pointed out that unlimited third world immigration is making the USA a worse place to live

I heard he drinks a large quantity of diet coke on a daily basis. Whilst in office no less.

Algerian is an invented identity. The people there are all mutts.

honestly amazed at how potent of a country the UK is
such a small, seemingly insignificant island was able to conquer the world, and even to this day britain is the alma mater for many of the world's greatest minds, and the birthplace of many of the world's greatest artists

iberian = hibernian

Keep telling yourself that, sweetie :) xx

His tax cut is clearly just a bone he's throwing to those Republicans who need to appease their big donors who fund their campaigns. Trickle down economics has never worked.

Pulling out of Paris was unnecessary and made us look stupid (inb4 America always looks stupid)

can't give back that which was never stolen

He's just simply pointing out you CANT have illegal immigration in your country. I cannot beleive Obama's administration tried to give amnesty to 10 million ILLEGAL immigrants in America

Illegal

fucking illegal. as in, you just walked across the border and stayed there.

>you arrive in Shoreditch

Am the progenitor of the white race.

Reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=2AOTpfy_D10

TWO
SCOOPS

Spidey sense is telling me the maths PhD is in the mail and a 300k starting position notification is on LinkedIn

got called racist in that greggs

he knew exactly why he was doing this, to completely make whites miniorites in the country that thier forefathers built, maintained, and died for

>19 days into don't diddleyourself december
i gotta get through this
i gotta get through this
i gotta make it gotta make it gotta make it throooouuugh

he's a neocon and a neoliberal. what's to like?

I can't tell if this is serious

all nationalities are invented

im dead serious you libshit

Mine is not.

Yes, but the shitty ones are trying to reinvent themselves, always at our expense

as are borders

Well hopefully Trump is just the beginning for the GOP. It's gone too far in America, the liberals crossed too many lines. Constitution protection for non-citizens? What was Sotomayer smoking? Borders exist for a fucking reason and Trump is living proof that there are still Americans out there today that see this lunacy for what it is. It's open border activism. They literally want you to die out. Clinton even proposed a "western hemispherical union" during the campaign at one point

Makes no sense to me why choosing to live in California or New York means you pay less federal tax because your tax dollars are going to your local community.
If you want to live in a taxing state then pay more tax. Simple as.

what disney cartoon is best

>things only poo worlders say

brown or black hands etc.

anastacia

why do they still segregate hospital wards
I mean it's 2017 for petes sake

The Clansman

If you were forced to move to the USA lads, what state would you move to?

'ang

ey up ladsssssss

By gender? For privacy obviously.

oregon

Nightmare before Christmas

Beauty and the Beast or Cinderella

they will wait for the slow demographic replacement of white americans and every now and then they will make things like kate stienle happen. the democrats and a large contingency of the GOP are 100% committed to whites completely replaced

not sure

bigot

fucking kek'd

ME GUSTA

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Illinois

Maybe New York, California, or Virginia if I had the money

>Illinois
>Virginia

think i just swallowed a fly by accident

Has anyone actually been in a south american general before? they're so fucking basic. they just spam simpsons characters with weed in their mouth. is it a third world thing?

new hampshire, north dakota, or minnesota

úná vélá

you need the protein, soyboy

New Hampshire

I don't like change and I like in Hampshire.

>new york
>california
GRIM

New York state is actually pretty good.

in latin america all the poor people watch old simpsons episodes all day since they can't afford cable

Hilo latino is pretty cool. They are also the best friends of the ex-yu general.

ummm new york is more than just a city sweaty

Ontario

pls be in romsey

Eastleigh

Imagine living in Romsey

I live in Illinois, and Virginia's because I always wanted to be a CIA goon when I was a kid

Alaska, Utah or Hawaii

odd

Washington State

Very little tax. big fuck off houses and great countryside.

Want a hit?

THIS I LOVE SERBIA

quite like primus

youtu.be/AgcTvoWjZJU

current /brit/ theme

whats wrong with romsey

Best fren

Serbia is responsible for the majority of conflicts in the 20th century and ALL the balkans conflicts