Why were we not invited?

Why were we not invited?

WE

Because our identity only goes back to the 1600s. Inb4 "we wuz natives and sheeiit".

WUZ

what idenitity?

same here we should create our own club

cool, we're invited

ofc my horse

>this is how the wh*Te devil thinks

>Greece
>China
>Egypt
>India
>Italy
>Iran
>Iraq
With you so far
>Bolivia
>Mexico
>Peru
What?

Also, who is paying for this? How many EU countries not invited will be picking up the tab for the "GC-10"?

The one that has been leading the world for the last 70 years of so

The only questionable in there is Bolivia as Incas are getting 2 representatives, we should've been allowed to bring Guatemala for Mayas if they were going to go on that criteria. Otherwise all I see is butthurt and jealousy, Mexico and Peru are craddles of civilization.

>had

I thought Paraguay would be invited too though, I know more about them than about Bolivia.

AYO HOL' UP

where is Sweden, WE WUZ HYPERBOREANS

for what purpose? these countries have nothing in common. basically one big we wuz

It wasn't a lasting civilisation in any real way though. The art, architecture, religion, language, etc., of ancient Amerindians is basically all gone now. How are Mexicans any closer to Aztecs than Americans to Cherokee? Why not throw in Europe for their Gallic, Gothic, Celtic, etc., ancient civilizations?
I just don't see how Louis Fernandez the Mexican is any closer to Moctezuma than DeMarcus Jefferson the American is to Chief Runs with Buffalo or Nigel Windsor the Brit with Cuidightheach Eógan.
It all seems a bit arbitrary

It's full fledged civilizations, there's a more than a handful being left out in the old world as it is for you to try and include the Guaranis in there

You can't be Hyperboreans and Atlanteans. Historic Swedish we wuzzing is America-tier.

>Ethiopia not invited

Stop it, white boi.

Indus Valley should include Pakistan by that logic. And surely Israel should get a mention?

There are like 6,000,000 Mayans and like 8,000,000 Nahua. As far as I can see there are about 5 cherokees all of whom are 56% white. The only tribe in the USA that isn't completely dead is the Navajo, and their tiny compared to Mayans or Nahua (Aztecs were ethnic Nahua)

Because our civilization didn't end and Luis Fernandez actually is a descendant of Aztecs.

These people still exist? They survived Catholicism and European colonisation in a way that American Indians and Arctic Inuits did not? In that case forgive my ignorance.

Don’t call me horse, retard.

>our
You didn't look at OP's flag, did you?

>These people still exist?
Not to mention that mestizos ARE descendants of Natives as well.

It's not an indigenous peoples reunion ffs, American Indians and Inuit didn't have books ffs

Where the fuck is Israel?
It was the number 1 civilization in the Mediterranean for thousands of years.

Aztecs weren't even an ancient civilisation. 1300-present isn't ancient, it's just old. I have been in churches older than that.

But Mesoamerica is ancient, anyway we are apparently going as Maya

Iran and Iraq wouldn't come if Israel did. Greece chose Persia over Hebrew. Also, Rome kind of counts as Israel since they ran it for so long.

This is why I hate the filthy g*yim.

Why couldnt you lead vietnam?

>Israel
>civilization
How were they more advanced than any random tribe hamlet?

Didn't you read the bible?

WHY IS YAKUB'S FORMER GLORY NOT ON THE LIST?

GREECE EXPLAIN THIS DAMNATION YOU FUCKERS

Solomon's temple was said to be the 8th wonder of the world.

>These people still exist? They survived Catholicism and European colonisation in a way that American Indians and Arctic Inuits did not?
yes, also North American Indians and Inuits were not very civilised

Where is it?

i read the theogony thats older than the Torah.

The boble is not distinct, unique, true or otherwise, just texts of a cult.

Torn down by the Romans I believe. The pyramids are the only remaining 7 wonders of the world and according to the Bible they were built by Hebrews too.

>not very civilised
That's usually true

Why is the Torahs texts to be believed wjere is the original for claimed timeframe?

What? Are you asking where the original books of the Torah are?

>Turkey not invited
for shame

Yes, a torah that is contemporary.

he says speaking english on a californian sandwich cutting forum.

Turks merely adopted Arabic and Hellenic culture

A bunch of freaks having homosex.

So excluding people isn't cool, but excluding entire countries is? Great.
Oh wait I get it, there's no virtue to signal here by pointing out that the other 7 trillion countries might hurt their feels.

sorry I'm pretty sure English isn't Californian

they did not survive catholicism, the nahuatl tribes are catholic

As would be the case for Italians today, do Romans no longer count? This is desperate grasping at straws

Oh yes, how could the ancient civilization of Canda be excluded?

grasp what straw i didn't say they are gone i just said they don't practice the aztec religion, and in reality no ancient people do, get off your high horse

umm, doesn't Stonehenge and the alike count for nothing? I mean its construction was pretty fucking good going considering. Stone circles are NOT for bullying and must be respected.

>those Sudaca losers
>"""Ancient"""

Antiquity is generally considered to be the Classic Greco-Roman period, Mesoamerica was an active civilization at that point Charlie

what about the olmecs

""""civilization""""

Yes, civilization, that thing you people got from the Chinese

Depends... are you an "abbo"?

>got from the Chinese
Vietnam was just Chinese people migrating south and taking over the older Hindu-Khmer kingdoms of the coast

why would you even be invited?

does anyone know anything about astronomy?
the picture in op looks like a constellation

snown*ggers BTFO

It does look a bit like a dipper but doesn't actually resemble either of the two constellations, is just a logo

Uh there was no such thing as a country named Israel in the Mediterranean until about 100 years ago, christfag brainlet.

Why are christians so stupid?

>dipper
so its a fact then
jews are dipping their noses into the western world

:^)

Mayans and Aztecs and Incas I reckon

Incas are huge cucks

Yakubs spawn is wh*te washing history

Bolivians and Peruvians are Incas, Mexico would stand for all of Mesoamerica (Aztecs, Mayas, Toltecs. etc.) tho if you wanted to be fair you'd have Guatemala for Mayans

the eternal gr**K strikes yet again

It is arbitrary and complete bullshit. Luis Fernandez isn't aztec or maya or whatever. Not even Cuauhtémoc is. Implying Mayas, Incas and Aztecs were classic ancient civilizations and to start with (protip:they weren't)

But that goes for greeks themselves too. And what does a modern iraqi or egyptian have to do with Sumerians, Akadians and Ancient Egypt? Lel.

Also, why not invite Mali, Ethiopia, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, Austria, Denmark, Tunisia, Lebanon, Turkey, Armenia, etc?

They were not "good enough" for their standards or what? Lmao.

>modern """""""""Greeks"""""""""" hosting a larping party
lmao

American civilizations are a fucking meme pushed for PC purposes and some sort of retarded affirmative action because "we need to pick some from the american continent, user, let's be nice and not discriminate"

What you got with all the others is that in their times they were at the edge of advancement and civilization compared to others. But the american ones were still living in the fucking Bronze Age in the year of our lord of 1500ad. At best. They were over 2000 fucking years behind in retard.

Literally abbo-tiers.

>iraq
Marsh Arabs represent the predominant and unique genetics of southern iraqi population. Look them up they are believed to be direct descendants of Sumerians and they even live like them.

Pic related is how marsh arabs today and sumerians of old live.

In Northern Iraq has living Assyrian communities. The arabs in Northern Iraq are also closely related to both the ancient arab civilizations of the syrian dessert as well as Assyrians.

Can also say all of the same thing for Egyptians.

But i agree this whole confrence is a stupid idea.

>all the butthurt in this thread because their country wasn't invited

It's about civilizations

>the boble

>They are believed to be direct descendants of Sumerians and they even live like them.
They don't look Finnish to me.

The lack of Turkey (Anatolia) in this conference speaks volumes about its masturbatory purposes

beware of the ayy lmaos
they are gonna be there.

sudan and ethiopia as well.

you aint chinese nigga

>china shithole

>Because our civilization didn't end and Luis Fernandez actually is a descendant of Aztecs.

And I am actually descended from Navajo. Doesn't mean I'm not 95% pasty white.

>1948
>100 years ago

Are you okay?

Looks like a square root sign.

>language
There are absolute shitloads of perfectly healthy native languages spoken from Mexico and through to the Andes

because pakis don't give two hoots about IVC, they don't care about their non-islamic heritage at all.

>australian education

Um where is the Polynesian representation? My ancestors sailed navigating the stars across entire oceans.

t. 1/32nd Maori

These were built by Sardinians

Hell there's native languages spoken in the American West