You won!

You just won the presidential election in your country
What is the list of things that you do first?
How do you better education and the economy
How are you going to make more jobs .
What are a few of your laws that you create .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4nyHPIcbn88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only one thing left to do

Explain German bro

I'd get rid of dual citizenship, end the fed, deport all wetbacks, tax non Christian religious institutions, and create pro white government institutions to prevent the Jews from destroying our heritage. Also I'd stop funding Israel and demand they give back the reparations Germany gave em for the alleged holocaust.

youtube.com/watch?v=4nyHPIcbn88

Pretty much what the current president of my country is doing right now.

Cleanse
Purge

that kind of thing

Well I'd better your shit holes economy so how would you do that ?

Decriminalize victimless crimes
Stop immigration

now that would be against the law

Kek is here

>pro-white institutions
What exactly would that look like?

Pay for the wall

Start a global coalition for the complete and total annihilation of Islam.

WALL
MUSLIMS STAY OUT
ILLEGALS GO BACK
REPATRIATE THE SLAVES

Mexicans out
Muslims out
Blacks out
Lgbt and social justice warriors raped and strung up on the white house lawn.
All black lives matter members get neutered on exit of USA.
Oh and one more thing.
Jews out.
After that I would have government run de-numale-izination of the males left. They would all have to run a mile and do atleast 100 pushups and situps. After that I would see who the alpha males were in america and force them to breed and would also legalize multiple wives but only to people who passed a certain mental and physical check and possesed a "alpha card". Then I would bolster my armies after a generation and start the next holy war and take Jerusalem. DUES VALT

Legalize all drugs. Take the money that currently goes into policing/prosecution/incarceration for drug crimes towards mental/physical health programs and rehabilitation for severe addicts.

Add property rights to the charter.

Remove the notwithstanding clause.

Unfuck our gun laws (No mag limits, NR everything except full-fun which gets moved to R).

Nuke Israel.
All of it.
"Palestine" too.
Mecca as well.

you already gave us 32 million dollars to fund our purging though. Don't worry. Plus, its like its gonna matter since our country is gonna burn soon whatever we do

>Skin erdofag alive, live on TV.
>Kill all islamists, probably mass shooting.
>Kill all non-secular m*slims.
>Kill all ottoman wannabe faggots.
>Carpet bomb k*rdish cities.
>???
>Make Turkey great again.

you wouldnt last long before getting assinated

I've...won?

Clearly, this can only mean one thing...

That being that...

THAT THIS IS THE PRIESTHOOD RISING!

My first set of policies would be to put forth principled, conservative solutions to real problems. Then, I would string up the profligates on a cross.

You won my vote . Where do I sign

I HAVE BIG LIST FOR GULAG

make expressing racist opinions a federal crime

not all speech should be free

Free Polish summer camp for all refugees? You truly are a generous person. I'd vote for you.

>What is the list of things that you do first?
remove senate, regions,
Referendum : Francexit or remain
>How do you better education
hire more teachers, max 16 children / class
ban phones at school
ban all religious signs at school
>How do you better the economy
Make France developed again, forbid offshoring, hire local people.
>How are you going to make more jobs
Glamorize the sea-economy, fusion-nuclear research and fuel cell
>What are a few of your laws that you create .
Maybe the laws are good laws. Just carry out them.

create laws?! first thing is repeal the plethora of bullshit. start with qualified immunity & all the jewish nazi scotus immunity rulings. (wikipedia not upto date on that, LOL)

then i would direct all executive branch administration staff to prove to me their jobs serve a function that isn't synonymous with administrative law overregulation.

then i would call up my buddy Putin and ask if he's ready to kick out the central banks with me by starting a US/Russia currency similar to brics.

>What is the list of things that you do first?

Get a blow job

>How do you better education and the economy
Better education by removing all English as a second language students and rif raf that makes teachers jobs difficult

Better economy through force the country to be self sufficient by banning all foreign imports except raw materials. Imprison and execute all Ayn Rand faggots and other scum that object to the market changes. Let capitalism run its course after changes made.

>How are you going to make more jobs .

By deporting all illegal immigrant scum, stopping all immigration, exile &/or imprison anyone who disagrees.

>What are a few of your laws that you create .

Laws that keep me in power absolutely and indefinitely, send all my enemies to prison and enact government control of media.

Get in touch with the other 6 clowns - hi, i'd like the departement of transport and infrastructure. Then sit quietly and do my job.

Also send all niggers back to africa, send all jews back to isreal, nuke California exile anyone who disagrees.

wew lad. That was some first day in office. Time for another blow job.

Nuke Hollywood
Nuke NYC
Space Exploration and resource mining in 20 years