Penis size!!

Penis size!!

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/patricksmith/a-very-important-guide-to-penis-sizes-around-the-world#.rbpoQvdLl
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/an-examination-of-rushton_s-theory-of-differences-in-penis-length-and-circumference-and-r-k-life-history-theory-in-113-populations.pdf
psychologytoday.com/blog/unique-everybody-else/201210/the-pseudoscience-race-differences-in-penis-size
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bju.13010/full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be korean
>get white hooker to fuck
>she pays you to get penis enlargement surgery

Why does Australia's change so much?
It's either tiny as fuck or huge in some surveys

Will losing weight make my dick look bigger? I need every quarter inch you can get

Yeah, a little

Yeah, actually part of the base of your shaft is covered by the fat around the pubes area.
Losing weight will make your dick look 2-3 cm longer.

Hey

post benis

Sorry I already have a bf

Should I go auchwitz mode? I'm like 13cm right now, not obese but moderately overweight

>:(

Nah, you need healthy exercise so your blood will flow better and you'll get more pressure to fill your little baloon.

>self-reported

Nope, it doesnt

No fucking way we're that small or I'm the hulk

16-17cm when boner
rate me

So? how was the methodology? American penis inspection day?

Post pic

(사진출처 buzzfeed.com/patricksmith/a-very-important-guide-to-penis-sizes-around-the-world#.rbpoQvdLl
이 사이즈는 2012년 Ulster University의 Dr Richard Lynn 연구결과를 참조했다고함)

호주 뉴스닷컴은 2011년 보건부 자료를 통해
세계 각국 남성들의 평균 성기 길이에 대한 조사 결과
아프리카 콩고민주공화국이 17.93㎝로 1위를 차지했다고 보도함.

Dicklet
21 cm

Close to 19cm here desu. Don't know girth. Quite happy about it.

Edited image.
Korea japan changed
Google image search it

no shit retard

니애미 븅신색햐

Turn off proxy

미친놈이냐

don't need to because not everyone who's insulting you is gorean you insecure nip

니애미 위안부 개빙신색햐

>ching chang chong chang
Say engrish chinese

>>
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 하아 언조비카이

You mean "An examination of Rushton’s theory of differences in penis length and circumference and r - K life history theory in 113 populations"?

This is the data from that study and it doesn't match up with the infographic you retarded cunt.

That's 2009th self-reportrd

Ah 2011

No you lying gook cunt it's the exact same study that you referenced here so what is it self reported or measured

Nvm you don't know shit. From the very same journal:

It is 2012 by Dr Richard Lynn and yours re austrailia self-reported file.

You brimg 2011 austrailia-mynister of health-welfare self-reported and mine is 2012 Richard Rynn.

>In some of
these studies erect penis length was self-reported (denoted by
asterisks) and in others it was measured by others
Jesus fuck you're a thick cunt aren't you. Stay in school.

>lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/an-examination-of-rushton_s-theory-of-differences-in-penis-length-and-circumference-and-r-k-life-history-theory-in-113-populations.pdf
Wanna play pin the tail on the lying gook?

>bring 2011 austrailia self-reported file
>says 'this report it is!!'
> It was 2012 report.
> 'Anyway it is self-reportrd because i say so'
Fun Fun

why do none of these studies ever measure girth. pencils vs cheesewheels when?

Just so everyone can see how retarded you really are.
>lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/an-examination-of-rushton_s-theory-of-differences-in-penis-length-and-circumference-and-r-k-life-history-theory-in-113-populations.pdf
Never trust a gook.

Yes and that guy make different sources
psychologytoday.com/blog/unique-everybody-else/201210/the-pseudoscience-race-differences-in-penis-size

>ching chong random gibberish
So much backpedaling. Never trust a gook.

Look at it.

Watch it

Kek i gave you real file and you deny truth.

What a cool chinese

Oi dumb fuckwit that's the same thing I posted here

Yes and that is not lynn's file it is others chinese.
Pls read engrish

You do realize your English is so shit people can barely understand you right? I don't even know what you're saying at this point beyond all the bullshit.

>that is not lynn's file
I dont' even.

> bring wrong information
> others refuted it.
> ' I CANTU READ YOUR ENGRISHU'

fun

Living in a "big dick" country would suck.
My benis is now significantly larger than the average.

Yes not lynn's search others search and lynn says it is self-reported to his file

Only the data that's asterisked you dumb cunt, holy fuck gooks are dishonest as fuck.
>Yes not lynn's search others search
?????????????????????? Can anyone translate this part?

I can't understand most of your posts either, but I don't know why the Australian is even bothering to argue with you when the two of you clearly can't communicate.

>still deny the truth
> always ' I cantu understandu u'

Yeah nah I'm done this scummy gook is dishonest as fuck, I'm done tell him not to bother replying.

Other proxy again chinese
Well done

>bring wrong information
>others refuted it
> says ' I cantu readu itu'
> turn proxy
>self asking self answering

Cool chinese

awww shit this thread again
hey where's my source you lying sack of shit, still waiting

>equador
They are basically native americans. Pre-chinks. It's impossible for them to have 6.9 dick size on average.

where's my source bru, reminder not to engage this sack of shit, he's a NEET who's been socially isolated for years after dropping out of high school and lives and breathes anime

>bring wrong information
> others refuted it
> say ' I cantu refutedu itu'
> turn proxy
> self asking self answering

Cool chinese

where's my source you dodgy kent

> You are isolated Neet because i say si'

Kek chinese.
My life is far better than you chingching proxy life.

Kek i told you i gave correct link and you never answer anything.
Cool Cool.
You know? Source that those are self-reported is austrailia health mynistery report what i've linked

so dodgy so many lies compounding his other lies compounding his other billion lies, can't trust a single thing you say so if anything you're the proxy
i'll stop hounding you when you give me a source though promise

>17cm.at absolute max

Say 'Mao said thanks to japanese invade china ww2'

It is true history

I'm 100% sure you remember some other korean accusing you of such and you pretty much confirmed what he said so yeah, I actually pity you bro

link it again I can't see it, if its legit I'll take back everything I said until then you're just a lying sack of shit

>resorting to random shitposting
you've shown your true colours bru, don't worry though even if you're a lying sack of shit with no moral compass you're still welcome to post here

> bring correct logic and source
> say ' i cantu readu itu! it isu lie!
> turn proxy
> self asking self answering

>?
so many lies upon lies upon lies, what % of your posts are truthful? 2%? 1%? or is that being too generous

>I'm 100% sure you remember some other korean accusing you of such and you pretty much confirmed what he said so yeah, I actually pity you bro.

Yes so i told you always i linked you but you deny.

Yes you bring austrailia-self reported which was as same as i told.

>austrailia-self reported
where? link it proxydumb, link that and the original source you promised me you lying nigger

They diverged after 14,000 years, the height didn't change though

And what are you doing chinese losers?
Turn your proxy and self asking self answering again.

why bru, why are you deflecting and ignoring me when I ask you for links, its almost like they don't exist, oh wait they definitely don't cause you're just a lying nigger

Kek source you bring say so you totally deny the truth.

The belief that penis size varies according to race is not supported by scientific evidence
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bju.13010/full

> I linked you and you today bring it.
> say ' you always lieing'

Cool chinese

why all the lies brewseph, we're all friends here you can come clean with us we won't judge

if your links are so legit then you wouldn't have a problem linking them again, OH WAIT I forgot they don't exist and you're just a bundle of fun, oh wait did I say fun I meant lies

> why all the lies brewseph, we're all friends here you can come clean with us we won't judge

First, turn your proxy back chinese.

Kek

1. you never posted that you lying nigger
2. lemme read through it

You are not korean. Turn off your proxy

Are you guys talking about cocks? That's pretty gay

Wow how do you edit it?
It's really scary chinese

>Furthermore, Lynn did not consult authoritative sources for his paper, such as urologists or urology journals. The data sources he did use for his paper are untrustworthy and therefore his results, like his theory, should not be taken seriously.[4] The very relevance of penis length to understanding whatever racial differences may exist would seem to be highly doubtful.
nice source bru, the main article it seems to be sourcing is the the Dr Richard Lynn study which directly conflicts with your graph thing kek, so case closed you're just a lying sack of shit, have a good life being a dishonest nigger

Shut up. First turn your proxy and back to your country

>It's another "scientific-looking chart fools retards who don't realize there's no source labeled on it" episode
count me out, you brainlets

Yes before that penis map size

>77913906*

Hey go chinese

and all of asia is light blue, so going all the way back it just reinforces my favorite meme: SMARR ASIAN BENIS

77913906* *77913906

> bring shitty edited picture

Hey and that picture is what self-reportrd what heavily condemed

I win, I have nothing more to say so have this image

>>Furthermore, Lynn did not consult authoritative sources for his paper, such as urologists or urology journals. The data sources he did use for his paper are untrustworthy and therefore his results, like his theory, should not be taken seriously.[4] The very relevance of penis length to understanding whatever racial differences may exist would seem to be highly doubtful.

Yes it condem that picture.

>bring shitty editrd picture
>say ' I win'

What a disgusting chinese is.
Your editing skill is great.