Flag
Only one fluently.

1. Flag
2. 2.5

also
>portugal

>USA
>1.75

How about telling us which one you speak and also giving us an example as proof?

>German (native)
Muss ich hier jetzt ein Beispiel abgeben oder was?
>English (school)

I was "forced" by my parents, grandparents and teachers to choose Latin instead of French in 7th grade. Big mistake... Hic forum est!

>Denmark
>2

>born to russian speaking family in lithuania where i went to school to study in uk

bretty much

Nice joke

Well, (brazilian) portuguese is obviously my mother language, and this post is proof enough that I have enough of a grasp of english to communicate. .5 because I can understand spanish/castellano but couldn't speak it if my life depended on it. No idea why, I just find the language extremely hard and I hate how it sounds.

>UK
>1.6
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
more like 1.1, and that's already including the sandnigger and poo-in-loo people

>France
>1.8
more like 1.4

>Germany
>2.0
Reunification was a mistake, fucking east trash... this number is also caused by our much older and mono-lingual (for the most part) population

1. Obvious
2. Español (parents are from Spain)
3. Euskara (parents wanted me to keep Muh heritage but I thought it was cool anyway so I kept learning)
I think I spoke Spanish first when I learned to talk, can't remember what my mom said

Flag.
Only my native one.

English
Español. Soy chicano pero nunca estudié español en la escuela o en la casa. aprendé por oído
Je veux apprendre le français

Yes

>france
>three

1. Flag
2. 5

>Flag
>3

Trying to learn 4th

What the fuck is happening in Portugal?

1. USA
2. English - Native, Spanish - Conversational

Russian and very bad english

People counting French, Spanish, German etc as "languages" could probably start counting Broken English, Simple English, British English, American English, Australian English as separate languages so they can fluff up their numbers.

>moortugal

>flag
>4

no way

flag
2, english and spanish. I can understand portuguese and japanese, but I don't speak neither of those those because I'm an idiot.

Flag

Serbo-Croatian,English(No accent,very fluent) and a bit of German from high school.

>Bayrak
>İki

How does one speak 0.8 languages?

1. Flag
2. 1.7 or so given my estimated proficiency in German

>my estimated proficiency
Completing a duolingo course doesn't make you speak German, Kevin. How about showing off your German skills and I judge them? Tell me something about net neurality in your cunt

1. Finnish, native
2. English, fluent
3. Swedish, I understand written swedish quite well, but keeping up conversation can be a bit difficult.
4. Italian & german, I understand the topic and context of written language, but can conversate with phrases only.

So are your russian(s) or jsut russian speaking?

USA
1, Spanish

Norway

Started learning Spanish at high school, but fell out after the unit was cancelled the third year.

>flag
>2

mexico

>dutch
>english
>cantonese

>mandarin
halfish, went to mandarin school but didnt like it eventually and quit desu, i can understand it but replying is hard for me

Singsing?

>USA
>2
Every time I try to learn a third, I just end up mixing it up with my second language (spanish).

We have to study atkeast 3languages in school (finnish, english and swedish) and a lot of people study other languages too (most common are russian and german)

These are the most pointless dick measuring-threads. Once you speak English, learning an additional language is completely superfluous.

should norwegian and danish count as separate languages

to reiterate and clarify, should I be able to count norwegian and danish in addition to swedish as a language I am able to communicate in

I speak Finnish, English and the language of the blade.

1. Holland
2. 3
and I'm currently learning 2 others

No.

Basque is at best 0.5 of a language.

UK
English (native), Mandarin (A2-B1 depending on who you ask)

I feel like such a brainlet when talking to other foreign students here. Loads of them understand one or two languages on top of English, Mandarin, and their native language.
I'd love to learn another European language but I know I could live for a decade in a country where they speak that language and I'd still never be good.

1. flag
>romanian
mi-e limba nativă, evident
>german
meine mutter hat siebenbürgisch-sächsisches erbe und ich ging zur zweisprachigen schule
>english
how could i browse Sup Forums without speaking english ?
>french
je l'ai appris au lycee mais je voudrais le parler mieux

They speak 0.8 Spanish, that's what Portuguese is

kek

English. I've been trying to learn Spanish but its just so hard. Feels bad to be a Chicano who can't speak Spanish.

Hungaryan and English
I should have learned German as well

Don't you have relatives proficient in the language?

About 30% of literal monkeys among the population

flag

Songsong please unban me in your chat. I will not say nigger anymore

1. USA

2. Two, native English and learned Spanish in school, plus some individual studying and going to local tiendas and striking up conversations. Immersion is the best way after all.

flag

European are not fair af

>0.8
>30%

Kyrgyz and Russian - native, English - good enough for communication

Spanish really isn't that hard. Try getting into some movies and tv shows, with subtitles at first until you get used to hearing it. Then, once you've learned a bit more, try taking them off.

AHAHAH Portugal

Isn't that the quintessential Chicano experience? Having a heritage language, ie, a language of your people but you can't speak it competently?

Used to speak 4 but I've forgotten just about everything German.

Only romanian, moldavian and english, never endeavoured to learn anything else, even compulsory french which has been literally shoved down my throat for 8 whole years in school. I know some russian words and phrases and also some german, but the german ones I know from the neofolk music.

All my friends (other Chicanos) also only speak English. My siblings all speak English. My dad speaks both Spanish and English but his English is solid. Only person I know who only speaks Spanish is my mom and I don't talk to her much. She can understand basic English phrases, so whatever.

I've been trying to find Spanish YouTubers, but I can't seem to find any of them who talk about interesting intellectual shit. Stuff like Molymeme, Alan Watt, Joe Rogan, Thinking-Ape, etc.

Yeah, CHIs get assimilated pretty hard. I only spoke Spanish until I was 6 or 7, and then I was placed in English only instruction. Totally forgot my Spanish after that.

qe mrda é 'sta?

Guatemaltecan living in Argentina
Native Spanish and fluent English.

1. flag
>italian
>german
>english
>venetian
>latin

>Spanish

The oppressive C**tlian elites forced me to bark it so that the illusion of a functional """"country" "" that is spain can be maintained.
Literal child abuse

>Basque

Was born speaking it fluently, God himself probably taught me, i dont remember

>English

muh games

1.the Netherlands
>Turkish
my parents came for labour xddd
>Dutch
born with it
>English
it's beginning to dominate the Dutch languge desu
>French
learned it at school

1. Look at the flag cunt
2. Strayan
Occasionally English
Enough wog to order the right pasta
Some gook chink and nip for takeaways
Fluent fuckoffcunt

dont you learn at least 2 in school

1. Japan
2. only Japanese :_3

Learning English is very hard for me.
I'm learning English many years, but my English doesn't improve so much.

russian english & some spanish and unfluent latin

Oh shit an aboriginal European

*kneels*

>Joe Rogan
>Intellectual
Hmmm

1. Spen
2. 3 fluently, 2 not so fluent but enough for basic conversations

>USA
>0.6

Spain
3, learning another one

flag
hebrew, english, arabic, russian and a little bit of french

Can native English speakers add AAVE and Pidgin? Liberals keep telling us these are languages and not just black people talking funny

1.Flag

REEEEE verdomme, kut Engels die Nederlands beïnvloed? Neeeeee

>Fluent
>Intermediate
>Can hold a basic conversation

flag

flag

Flag

You don't speak those languages. Speakers of those languages understand Swedish.