Fucking beautiful. DC is looking great.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mickey_Mouse_Club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes it is

>>that right arm

Uh oh

Hooray he's back. Stop ginger erasure.

Ha, thats rich, three weeks for now people are gonna be back to shitting on it. This is Sup Forums the hate always wins.

Hail Blue Dicks

we should do what the japs do and make every one the same two shades of white and black

Now can we get Barry back in his old costume with the belt and winged boots instead of wearing Wally's?

No Wally's wearing a costume in the shape of Kid Flash with the Walter West colors now

There's just something so homoerotic about two grown men in skintight outfits embracing each other. There is literally no way to make that NOT homoerotic. They're practically wearing nothin' at all. Their crotches are literally an inch away from touching.

And yet everyone else only cares about HydraCap. I just don't fucking get it.

I got some feels from this. Welcome back, Wally.

drawn by a gay dude too

DC officially released the page ahead of time in the preview, though it was even better in context

New golden age of DC.

Yeah, this scene had me grinning like a lunatic.

I don't see it, but that's because that's basically incest to me in their case and I'm not a fan of that shit.

The page before that made it look like they was gonna make out. Whoever drew it really sucked at facial expressions.

Once again, I just don't see it, sorry.

You guys are embarrassing and make me ashamed to have once loved DC comics. Enjoy the next five year helping of steaming shit sandwich.

Go read squirrel girl.

we won't miss you turboautist

I think they auctualy did a good job of making sure it dident look gay.

mouseketer detected

No see I grew up loving and reading DC and stuff like these company war responses to an objectively bad pandering advertisement are making me reevaluate whether or not I want to continue reading comics at all.

nobody cares

Manufactured golden age

Nothing will change. Is this your first event guys?

We don't care what you like or what you do with your life

It's not even an event

No YOU see here. I grew up loving them even more and reading more DC than you and there's nothing wrong with it and all claims are marvel shills. You can trust my opinion anons, cause as I said I grew up loving and reading DC more than this guy.

>cheap pandering
>beautiful

I forgot it's only bad when Marvel does it, when DC does it it's "giving fans whath they want".
Artistic integrity only matters for Marvel apparently.

So why was Barry the only one who recognised him, and why did he visit so many people, like Johnny Thunder? What was going on there? I think I got it, but someone explain it just to be sure.

He visited people he was close to and people less affected by the Manhattan effects.

You would have a point if Marvel ever gave fans what they want

Because Speed > Time. Wally is being consumed by a force that Barry generates. If anybody was going to be able to save Wally it was Barry

either some meta commentary about how Barry was the least changed of the people Wally knew, or just because Barry is a source of speedforce (i.e, he doesn't tap into it, he generates it) and therefore a higher being

Enjoy bitching about rival corporations while the medium dies.

OK

Because Johns is a fucking hack and needed to pad out his giant advertisement.

Who apart from one autist is doing that? Just fuck off already then.

Things are looking good on my end too

Show me one thread where the vast majority of negative opinions aren't immediately met with company wars.

what's a mouseketer

Show me one thread on any topic where that doesn't happen?

So because people are being negative in other threads you came into this one and started acting negatively but you also want the moral highground?

You just sound like a cunt to me mate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mickey_Mouse_Club

>what is shitposting
>taking baseless assumptions this seriously
Also, are you that kind of autist that goes to threads about subjects he doesn't like just to complain about everybody being wrong and how the thread shouldn't exist?

this, fuck off you autist you're literally the shit you're complaining about

you mean like he's doing in this thread?

Explain to me how DC Rebirth was a well made comic and not a haphazardly constructed advertisement featuring nonsensical pandering and how it indicates anything will change when DC has pulled this rebranding shit twice already in the past five years without and major creative and executive shake ups and the "mastermind" behind it is immediately fucking off to inflict his hackiness on movies.

No. I'm not explaining shit to you. I'm choosing to be happy. You should try it sometime

Why would I even want to explain any of that to you? You're a cunt and it's far more fun to call cunts marvel shills, you buttmad marvel shill.

>just turn your brains off bro!

Stop talking with children. They got their favourite toys back and they are happy, they can't think beyond that.

We'll laugh when this "Rebirth" fails like New 52 and DCYou did before and when all these new "comics" have to be cancelled because no one buys them

>Well laugh because we didn't get good stories

I can't imagine being this bitter and pathetic

samefag

No no, this time it's totally different! You'll see!

So you can't complain about the dumpster fire but you can't enjoy watching it burn.

>So butthurt about the Hydra America you shit up other comics
Marvel really has fallen to new lows.

Kinda funny how Marvel's response to this is to make Captain America an edgy, broody character working with Nazis. which kinda proves John's point.

Desperatefag who can't wrap his mind around more than one person disliking something.

Actively wanting something to fail when it wouldn't improve your life in anyway is just sad man. You have my pity

>god dammit i hate this
>what? People are enjoying this? Are they fucking stupid?
>"I hate thing"
>"ok"
>"You're all faggots, fuck you, mindless drones falling for this stupid pandering, i can't understand how someone can enjoy this, explain to me"
>"No"
Literally this thread in a nutshell

What are your expectations for rebirth Sup Forums ? Carefully optimistic about daddy Hal teaching Simon and Jess, maybe they will do something useful with them this time

Supersons making an absolute parody of BvS.

>implying this shit failing
>Johns getting the hell out
>DC going back to writing stories instead of stories about stories and metamemes wouldn't improve people's life

but now, people were just sick of the serious and """"edgy"""" stuff!

It would improve my life because it might actually affect change and result in well written comics in the universe I once enjoyed.

>I haven't read any of the comics yet but they're all shit

OK mate

>it becomes shota world's finest

Yeah I'm really looking forward to this.

>it's the same writers as before plus some has been from the past!
>I am sure the results will be different this time around!

Nice strawmanning. Give me one reason Rebirth was a good comic that stands on its own.

Why should I?

>strawmanning
im out this shit is too autistic

congrats on complaining about the thread being derailed while derailing the thread with your autism

>I haven't read any of the comics yet but DC is saved based on an 80 page advertisement for their third rebranding in five years

But that would need a Lex kid.

Can't even come up with one.

Nah. Adult Lex getting mad as fuck about being humiliated by a couple of kids is much better

That could be fun. But are there any kid villains they could go against?

Okay, I haven't been paying much attention to DC lately, but does this mean Hal will finally get to marry Carol too?

There will be when Lex clones Superboy

Well in Johns ending for GL he had Hal married to Carol with a baby in the future. So maybe eventually

How about baby Doctor Manhattan? Or baby Preacher? Or baby Spider Jerusalem?

Buy DC Rebirth to find out if we'll eventually dole out the character traits you once loved bit by bit!

Kid Luthor the best.

Has Terra been used, yet?

That's an edit, right?

Wasn't she adult in Starfire? Or usually a bit older than how they're being depicted?

She left him for Kyle for a while but it was just so she could keep her sapphire powers, not sure if they will keep things like that or will go back to the johns era relationship

Omega Men already kind of swept that away. Kyle was banging some alien queen.

No idea, I didn't read it. What about Jynx ? She would be a decent villain for them to fight

Great, hopefully she won't be such a unbelivable bitch again

Like said Omega Men has pretty much nipped that shit in the bud. I never really cared for Carol though tbf

I know nothing about Jynx.

Who cares? WALLY WEST IS BACK!!!!!! THEY CHANGED THE LOGO!!!!!!!!

magic based so something that Jon will actually need Damians help with

Could be cool. And they can throw in Billy Bastion a third kid to help.

What is Kyle doing now after Omega Men?

They're probably just going to make some new shit anyway.

Not sure, I don't think he's set to appear anywhere right now

Who came up with that by the way? I always thought it was retarded.

I think it was Johns. I could be wrong though