/brit/

NIGGAS IFFY UH

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/247872788
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based black guys

Gomenasai, my name is Richard Spencer. I'm a 38 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Italian american resident poster got rumbled HARD last thread.

awful

Business Idea: Make images of angty brown american goblins and call them muttlets

Italians are white and i wont tolerate you saying they aren't. im prepared to call the Italian American anti defamation league if you consider continuing this

italians are white

thank you Australia

There is no nordic, celtic or germanic admixture in italian genes and blood. The native italian population of Europe are moor people. They are brown desert monkeys coming across from tunisia and libya.

damn..

Emma Watson has a nice ass.

sicily was a viking kingdom for 400 years m8, blue eyes and red hair is a common sight in palermo. you have no clue what your talking about you dumb inbred pasty anglo faggot

the jews are the reason my tits fetish is demonized

no it wasn't you dumb mutt lmao. Sicily is where the barbars and moors landed and settled for a fucking millenia. You are stupid as fuck *gesticulates wildly*

You aren't wrong. Northern Italians are Lombards with like Burgundian admixture.

just make sure you're not into flat chests or you might get arrested in australia : ))

until normans liberated it and ruled over 400 years. you dont know history and its obvious you have an axe to grind

the goal gf

Every italian I have met has been a brown, mulatto half spic half desert monkey that i could easily smash to the ground with my superior nordic ancestry.

dick willy

Beto I thought we were bros

if a pasty inbred anglo faggot so much as glanced at me i would tear his eyeballs out of his eye sockets

So ready for the weekend and it's only 3pm on a Tuesday

>some hat this clod

we are but the romans were not germanic

You're all very short, soyboys with a bit of a tan lmao. skinny jeans faggots and i would happily chokeslam ANY shartlian within my vicinity

Beto your next post is el doublos

Can I bros with you?

who is beto

hownew.ru

world expert on the irish, kikes, spaniards and women

>Beto your next post is el doublos

>off by one-zard is here

daily reminder Italy lost a war with an african tribe in WWII and was forced to stop their expansion into africa LOL

/are dave/ gets the bevvies in

The UK lost three wars in a row to Iceland

its 4 in the morning there arent going to be bevvies.

nordic women belong to the italian stalion, ive slipped my dick in 9 blone hair blue eyed qts, i would fucking crush you then fuck your mom, sister, and grandmother you inbred pasty anglo faggot

girl im seeing said she wants to date but she doesn't want to because im planning to move next year

dont know where this dumb bint got the idea that i want something long term

heard it mentioned lots of times but never in a helpful context

like right now for example

Australia lost two wars to Emus.

they were supported by russia and the UK

>two
???

vimeo.com/247872788

one of the next 20 posts will be dubs

you failed twice to eradicate the emu problem.

Donde esta Beto

why are brits so cruel?

>Mussolini's Axis alliance with Hitler was support by Russia and the UK

Jesus christ your education system

inbred pasty anglo faggots need to be bred out of existence by italian bulls like myself

/cum/ is garbage

AYYYY BETO PINGA TU MADRE PENDEJO PACOPACOPACOPACOPACOPACO JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

redpill me on how to get rid of these ads. adblock isn't working

the first one was, the second one was won using gas on the niggers

big if true

delete sys32 in your windows folder, it clears the cache memory of the OS

I have dreams(nightmares) so often that I can't distinguish which memories are from dreams and which are real.

thanks mate. be back on in a few

>pinga

does steam accept litecoin lads?

hahaha

el americANO

that's cenk ugyur

IS /CUM/ BROKEN?

wait, don't do that it was a joke. it bricks your PC. do not fucking do that

I /cum/ on /brit/

Ive never known of a white American/Canadian posting on Sup Forums apart from that Canadian fisherman who was here years ago

uh oh, i think he actually deleted system32

I posted my face once and had a bunch of fags hitting on me so I never did it again.

Which one of you canucks made poutine on /ck/?

please come back amerimutt

I knew that joke already. Was just trolling you back

no

fred flinstone

no we didn't, after the emu war failed the government just put out bounties on the emus instead and it worked

getting heavily downvoted on the town subreddit lads
this is not a good feeling

Imagine being a woman and seeing sex robots on the way, knowing your most valuable asset is going to be replaceable like its nothing. No wonder they want to get them banned.

me

>Start up new game of EU4
>Hungary gets partitioned within 40 years

VERY historically accurate game lads

women belong i breeding camps

poles are the mexicans/niggers (same thing) of europe

>Imagine being a woman and seeing sex robots on the way, knowing your most valuable asset is going to be replaceable like its nothing. No wonder they want to get them banned.

Oh good. I think i'd be less concerned if you were German or something but you guys are good here. Would have felt bad to go to sleep tonight knowing some 56% white obese man in his trailer deleted his entire system and started raging and beat up his wife as a result

>getting heavily downvoted on the town subreddit lads

Fred is white.
WHITE!

Looks good just add nacho cheese

>____ ____ ____
>___ ______ __

BUT IT'S JUST THE PRICE I PAY

quintessentially yank post

>___ ______

>poles are the mexicans/niggers (same thing) of europe
says the irish LOL

don't understand this gimmick