1. cunt

1. cunt
2. How hard is it to find a good Catholic woman to marry and start a family with

1. flag
2. pretty hard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cUGf7BtcvaI
youtube.com/watch?v=0BY-DABKNFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You could easily marry a Catholic woman to marry and start a family with... until someone wants the divorce.

flag,

depends on the area, there are some pretty large catholic communities.

a lot of them are polish too if you're cool with that kind of thing

1. Flag
2. Easy to find a "catholic" woman. Hard to find one worth marrying.

>marry a Catholic woman to marry

The fuck did I just wrote

Basically impossible

>tfw no Russian Catholic gf

Flag
We are orthodox cunt

If you get what was standard two generations ago you've basically gotten the top 10% of this generation, if not a smaller percentage.

Close enough.
And the question still has meaning if you substitute your religion/the national religion of your country.

>Close enough.
>tfw Catholic Church tried to invade you at 12 century only because you are not christian like them

Flag
Catholic community is two million strong, and I found my wife here but she’s half Polish. She’s of course racist, beautiful, traditionalist and sedevacantist. Our Church is big enough and we take Faith really serious. All of Masses we spend on our knees with a special peas filled carpets, we do physical penance once a week after consulting with a priest and two weeks ago handmade fullsized marble statue of Virgin Mary from Ireland arrived, so we can begin morning and end the day with a truly humble prayer lying down with our lips on Her Feet

And you deserved it.

Alexander Nevsky losing would have benefited us all in united struggle against the inferior yellow race and would have destroyed another obstacle between Poland and Russia. Maybe we would have been a one country today
Of all religions only Traditional Catholicism is growling with successful Whites. Old people and shitskins are the only ones to practice Orthodoxy these days

priest is gonna slip a cheeky finger in your future childs asshole

There are no filthy papists here.

youtube.com/watch?v=cUGf7BtcvaI

>inferior yellow race
>Russia gdp vs Asian countries.jpg

I don't care in what sect you believe i don't believe that you have wife.

Pedophiles were a problem in regular Catholic Church that followed Vatican II
>Russian contributions and looks vs yellow contributions and looks.jpg
Goodness communism does a lot of harm to your society. I’m sure you’ll find the joy of Asian pride back in Alma-ata.

Man just because you are a pathetic creature that can’t attract women doesn’t mean the same can be said about visitors. Spartans were killing incels and seeing all the posts that come from Russian and American flags I think we should do the same.

While we didn't had such disgusting scandal(yet), there were minor gay scandals, apparently a lot of high ranking priests love to do each others.
All famous scandals are concerned with Russian Orthodox Church basically being government propaganda ministry and flaunting(or failing to hide) expensive shit.

Papism is stupid and all Papists in Canada are either wogs or "cultural Catholics" like Trudeau.

youtube.com/watch?v=0BY-DABKNFE

r/atheism is better place for you to roleplay as successful married catholic in Russia

That's easy mode. We get em to convert in my family.

In Russian except mudshits real believers are not common
r9k truly must be purged
>Russian Orthodox Church basically being government propaganda ministry and flaunting(or failing to hide) expensive shit.
This

1. mexico
2. don't know cause i'm not religious

>Spartans were killing incels
and also raping little boys you paedophile faggot