Trump General

>LISTEN: Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails youtube.com/watch?v=UBKmJ6O6tGg
>WATCH IT HERE: CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE youtube.com/watch?v=td2pyyCau30

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
twitter.com/hashtag/DNCleak

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Trump in Toledo, OH 7/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=3hWnp21STsI
>Trump Presser Q&A 7/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=sIhvKBdyVIY
>Trump/Pence at VFW Convention Charlotte, NC 7/26/16
youtu.be/PJFC6xysLM4

INTERVIEWS
>TRUMP’S AMA RECAP:
reddit.com/user/the-realDonaldTrump
>Ben Carson on Hannity 7/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=eoAR6nUT0P8
>Giuliani on Hannity 7/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=PYbT1V7OLRc
>Gingrich on Hannity 7/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=zHyf8e9m_rI
>Manafort on Megyn Kelly 7/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZCAUWL36og
>Pence on O’Reilly 7/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=1tEdDwPFHbs
>Diamond & Silk on Newsmax 7/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=zQjFB4NFTDo

MEMETIC WARFARE
>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP)
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
>/cfg/ Archive
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com

/TRUMPNIGHTLYNEWS/ ARCHIVE
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ndiblasio/status/758497532670541824?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2016/07/28/flash-floods-possible-on-final-night-of-dnc/
youtube.com/watch?v=shXfBjY_etU
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/26/bernie-sanders-remains-a-loser-because-the-fix-was/
archive.is/KIg6b
vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racism-history
eturbonews.com/5008/executive-talk-donald-trump-jr-bullish-russia-and-few-emerging-ma
youtube.com/watch?v=MQaG3bIqXxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO~

AWOOOVMENT

Are there any redpilled magazines /TrumpGen/?
I'm looking for a Magazine that is pro-Trump and anti-globalist/anti-EU

Get 'em in time to make a difference.

Its not trump general till we awoo

I will present the case for electing Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump in 2016.

PRO HILLARY:

Who
>Goldwater
>Ruthless opportunist

Where
>War is good for business
>Dictatorship is better

Why
>NOT OBAMA
>Greed is good
>Corruption balanced
>Fracking and you

ANTI-TRUMP:

Dreams+Memes 2.0
>NOT OBAMA the sequel
>Feelings or Facts
>Tough on China
>Im so clean, the cleanest

how can you support a racist? Trump thinks every single Mexican is a rapist!

Hmmmmmmmmm

JUST

twitter.com/ndiblasio/status/758497532670541824?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

guys I'm watching the PA rally Trump did yesterday and i just refuse to believe the recent PA poll that was just released and has Hillary winning by +9 pts.

The enthusiasm in the crowd is unbelievable and there are just so many people - holy kek

will trump really make anime great again?

or what does "MAGA" mean???

>all women remain on alert

I don't know why but that bit is hilarious to me.

Imagine him saying something like this as president.

nobodies
politicians
celebs
nobodies
celebs
politicians
celebs
nobodies
politicians
celebs
hillary

spot the outlier friends

Seems like Romney bush Obama and Hilary have a lot in common!

Reminder that shills should not be given replies. It strengthens their resolve even if all you're saying is h*ck off or calling them a shill.

This goes double for shills without U.S. flags.

>Hillary wins
>Cold War 2.0 fully kicks off
>Cuba like crisis happens
>Race war literally happens
>Martial law is a reality
>Republicans can never win again due to imported voters
>Merkel and Hillary create a shared migrant deal where they each bring in 10 million "refugees" a year thus ending the white race.

Is Sup Forums always so full of shills during the day or is this just because the mouth of sauron is speaking tonight?

Hillary literally pays money to fill her seats. Her support isn't even fucking real.

Lel.

You want headlines of Biblical proportions? You want the evangelical vote locked down tighter than a minister's daughter? Here's your hope:

philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2016/07/28/flash-floods-possible-on-final-night-of-dnc/

>HILLARY IS PAYING 50$ A DAY TO SIT AT THE DNC
>GO GO GO

Will taylor swift ever come out on top again after that beating from kim kardashian?

There wouldn't be any reason not to an hero in that dystopia.

holy fuck if this is real

The latest events have the media and the shills in complete full damage control mode at this point and we haven't even made past the conventions

youtube.com/watch?v=shXfBjY_etU

Jill Stein is turning out pretty cool, I am certain she much prefers Trump to Hillary. Kennedy is even there.

May they drown in their sea of lies.

I think everyone in the front at the DNC were Clinton interns.

The cameras wouldn't get off them for a minute.

Good copypasta worth repeating. This is the most brutal take down of Sanders I've ever read. It's almost too cruel.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/26/bernie-sanders-remains-a-loser-because-the-fix-was/

>PHILADELPHIA — If you are going to start a revolution, you probably want to finish it. Either win or die trying. That is why revolutions are always so bloody. Whatever you do, if you start a real movement and then try to sell it away, don’t be surprised if you lose control.

>The problem with Bernie Sanders is that he has been a loser his entire political life. Sure, he has won a few elections. But in terms of vision and ideas, he has always been a failure.

>Mr. Sanders‘ legacy of failure began back in high school when he lost his first election, finishing third in the race to become student body president. Only three candidates were running.

>So there he stood, on the arena stage Monday night inside Wells Fargo Center, beside Lincoln Financial Field, across from Citizens Bank Park, addressing the Democratic Party and telling his followers to quit their carping and get in line behind the lying, cheating, self-dealing, big bank-loving, Goldman Sachs-speechifying establishment candidate.

>I could not help but feel a little sorry for the guy. In a way, he never asked for any of this. All his life he has spewed this nonsensical claptrap, and nobody ever took him seriously. Never had any real responsibility, beyond serving as mayor of a small city.

>And then all of a sudden everybody started listening to him and then his whole life changed. And then he realized that when it was all over, it would be very hard for him to return to his old life, shambling up and down the hallways of Congress looking for a free cup of coffee and some sticky little danishes.

Trump should go DUDE WEED LMAO to win Colorado. I'm not even bullshitting.

Massive shill influx. I used to get frustrated but lately I've been amused by their stupidity. Liberal just keep trying to stretch further and further. I mean, to try and say that Putin is helping Trump, they are going out of their way to try and prove that Russia infiltrated the DNC and took their emails, proving that the email are real and that they had no security despite transmitting personal info, along with bank account numbers and SSN's over unencrypted email. How do liberals even get through day to day life? How can anyone possibly be so dumb? I really don't understand it.

>REVEREND BILL S H I L L - A D Y

KEK IS R E A L

oh god 50 dollars to listen to that shit

that is not nearly enough for me

Yes, she is 9 years younger.

So yeah, today I decided to visit a McDonald's restaurant because I had some time left over from watching my animes. I went there and bought a happy meal because happy meal is not just meant for kids. And this happy meal had pretty thoughtful content and it was very mature and deep.

After I had eaten I went to the ball pit but some employee came to harass me and insisted that the ball pit was just for kids! I immediately said no it isn't you BAKA GAIJIN can't you understand that ball pits can be for many ages and that this ball pit at least is very deep and mature and made for adults and not childish at all. dumb ass employee probably doesn't even know the difference between shonen and moe.

Now I have to go, mum is gonna change my diapers(which isn't a kid's diaper but a diaper made for adults and also pretty deep and mature)

who is that qt?

He already said he supports legalizing it for medicinal use and it should be up to states. Not sure on his position on recreational

What do you expect from someone who didn't start working a regular job until he was in his 30s?

How do you feel about President Obama's assessment of Trump and of Trump supporters from the DNC?

>And then there’s Donald Trump. He’s not really a plans guy. Not really a facts guy, either. He calls himself a business guy, which is true, but I have to say, I know plenty of businessmen and women who’ve achieved success without leaving a trail of lawsuits, and unpaid workers, and people feeling like they got cheated.

>Ronald Reagan called America “a shining city on a hill.” Donald Trump calls it “a divided crime scene” that only he can fix. It doesn’t matter to him that illegal immigration and the crime rate are as low as they’ve been in decades, because he’s not offering any real solutions to those issues. He’s just offering slogans, and he’s offering fear.

>We are not a fragile or frightful people. Our power doesn’t come from some self-declared savior promising that he alone can restore order. We don’t look to be ruled.

>That’s why anyone who threatens our values, whether fascists or communists or jihadists or homegrown demagogues, will always fail in the end.

archive.is/KIg6b

Bernie was too old and busted to see this thing through. Trump was right, he is exhausted.

FIFTY ONE PEOPLE SPEAK TODAY!

LAST THURSDAY TRUMP HAD WHAT, 13, 14 PEOPLE TOTAL?

QUALITY OVER QUANTITY

>Pirkanmaa

It's almost as if the system is corrupt and fabricates these numbers!

Reminder that only a moron would release tax returns while being under audit and let the media help the IRS grilling you.

>Moretz

That blob looking bitch? Yuck.

There would be literally no reason to live

>one speaker is literally some guy in 35k debt who graduated with a Women's Studies degree

Agreed

>Pirkanmaa

>obama

"You didn't build that" slowly turned into "I built that, so kiss my ass."

>No (You)s
JUST

I am guessing there is no rational magazine then, right?

Looks like liberals are already resigning themselves to a Trump Presidency and are regearing themselves to get back into "Bush Mode" where they just call him a faggot for 8 years and shit their diapers in anger that a liberal could do it better no matter what Trump does.

Didn't read. I'm guessing it's just dumb liberal clickbait. It's hilarious that you people find clickbait to be a valid source. Just goes to show your intellectual inferiority.

mates, buy trumpcoin!

vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racism-history
Why are you voting for this racist bigot??

Hi, I am a black-trans gender queer illegal immigrant and my mother died. I am mentally ill and that's why I'm with her!

>tfw I want to kiss Iowa's ass

Wow what a boring day

Beats me, friendo.

Sheesh!

>it should be up to states.

IIRC that is his position on rec not medical

GOD, I'VE NEVER BEEN A RELIGIOUS MAN, BUT PLEASE DO THIS.

>4 events + AMA yesterday
>another 4 today
>3 more scheduled so far for tomorrow

Holy shit high energy as fuck, he's really going at it

Stood behind him when he gave his Press conference after breaking the number of 1,237 delegates

What is this from?

The link was to the full script of Obama's speech.

Actually his whole soeech was fundementally "We built this, together."

We have the best everything!

Stein doesn't like the Don, but yeah, her beef is mostly with Shillary.

Everyone's gonna be so bored by the time Cackling Cankles takes the stage.

Very smart for Mike Pence to have his own rallies too!

We all want a slice of Iowa's hot, American apple pie.

Damn right we do

checked

Its Kennedy from Fox news

Hi I'm a mother of some guy who died in a car accident. Lock up Hillary!

What's the percentage chance of someone booing or cheering anti-Hillary shit during her speech?

>chloe moretz speaking about the military

seriously wtf

did they just send out a chainmail to hollywood ppl "hey would you like to speak at the DNC?" and draw lots for the topics they'd speak about?

Trump generals are not enough for you?

they've purged all the bern victims, so low

Kek. I've started more confidently engaging libtards in real life. I found that thus just break down immediately if you keep pressing them and not let them change subjects ever, and at the same time constantly appeal to the populace, i.e. "Everybody knows that's not true", "anyone can tell you that's not enough evidence", "it doesn't take a smart person to see this". I think Scott Adams said that you should only re ask a question 3 times, but I'm looking to hurt feelings, not change minds. If you keep redirecting back to your question they freak the fuck out.

>HURR DURR NOTHING WRONG
>ISIS pops up

>Democrats standing at the border
>Paying people to vote for them
>Bringing them in by the thousands to raise their ballot count in critical states

This reminds me of that Gangs of New York movie, really.

exactly. i think secretly the press would love a trump presidency because they completely abdicated their job for the first 4 years, if not the full 7.5.

and honestly, it's fun to be a shit stirrer when you're out of power. i know i've enjoyed it during obama's presidency. it would have been worth it if he didn't fuck the country over.

>Actually his whole soeech was fundementally "We built this, together."

There was no "we" about it, I saw the speech.

It was nothing but narcissistic "me it was all me" for 30 minutes.

Guy literally said "things are only better since I've been president."

>Breaking News: Weight lifting accidents on the rise

Getting really tired of Correct the Record faggots flooding Daily Mail comment sections and rigging votes.

Would be nice to have a similar script to mass downvote them too. Assuming they literally don't email every Trump and Clinton related article to their collective and tell them to mass vote other shills.

Shills did the same thing through the referendum and upvoted remain shills en masse.

Why does Sup Forums believe Trump will win when he's doing absolutely shit in the polls?

>Hi, I am a black-trans gender queer illegal immigrant and my mother died. I was the first black-trans gender queer illegal immigrant with a dead mother to be elected to the Portland, Oregon neighborhood organizing committee. After a lifetime of humiliation and bullying, I am proud to stand before you here representing all black-trans gender queer illegal immigrants with dead mothers. With Hillary Clinton as our president, she will finally appoint justices to the Supreme Court who will expand the power of Title IX to include and embrace all the proud black-trans gender queer illegal immigrants with dead mothers and restore our rights as guaranteed by the constitution. The alternative is so dark and apocalyptic, that we cannot even think of it. Vote for Hillary in November, and remember Trump is literally Hitler.

THANK YOU!

>Manafort works for Viktor Yanukovych for years
>links to Russian energy sector

>Michael Flynn, a Trump adviser
>regularly appreas on RT & at their 10th anniversary party, he sat at the head table with Putin himself.

>Carter Page, another Trump foreign policy adviser, has served as an adviser for Gazprom, Russia’s state-run energy corporation
>Owns shares in Gazprom

>Trump asks Russia to hack a former government employee
>Says he would not help NATO allies if they were attacked by Russia
>Says he admires Putin
>Has taken large amounts of money from Russian oligarchs in the form of loans
eturbonews.com/5008/executive-talk-donald-trump-jr-bullish-russia-and-few-emerging-ma
> Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets
>We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.

He has you all fooled.

youtube.com/watch?v=MQaG3bIqXxw

For anyone who hasn't seen this, its a hoot.

No it's just that I want something to read physically since I still like that feel when reading something that you can hold