And you thought Chernobyl was big

And you thought Chernobyl was big...
...just you wait...

prepare to meet... Yosemite

Those animals are running for a reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gGu4-3MSNrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's funny because Americans have turned their country into a minefield.

Takes a special kind of stupid to do that.

They've been running away from Yellowstone for two years. A little premature?

Fukashima was bigger. But why stupid fucking nips would build nuke plants on their eastern shore is beyond me.

Capability of destroying the american economy with a single event nobody can do anything about.

Ability to pave the entire breadbasket of america under 3 feet of ash.

Halt Air Traffic over wide areas, perhaps the entire world for an unknown period of time.

Totally smaller than Fukushima.
Totally

To keep them as far away as possible from China

Swedes are a special kind of stupid.

Meanwhile the University of Utah packed up their seizmographs and GTFO and so did most of the geologists too.

And for last two years what has the US government done to Prepare for the catastrophe huh?

Yknow when the ash is coming down nonstop and puffs up every time you step... not even Cars and Trains are going to move through that shit. Unless they've got really fancy air filters.

At least we don't strategically place nukes all over our country that can be remotely detonated by a foreign country with future technology.

Countries with nukes are retarded.

Is nuclear waste being piled up somewhere in Yosemite, or is there a power plant there?

If you'd care to elaborate, I'm not too familiar with this..

Only a 40 mile wide Supervolcano thats all.
Isnt it also called Yellowstone?

>Yosemite

>Yo(((semite)))

Every time.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL ON ABOUT

Oh, the Yellowstone Caldera? I thought we were talking about something along the lines of the Yucca Mt. waste site or something

I'm gonna need to research this a bit; thanks for the info, user

Imagine the earthquakes that will follow the explosion.
>commifornia is going into the Pacific

>tfw safe in the great state of Georgia
>tfw kentucky, new orleans, and the east coast are safe
>tfw seattle and chicago may even be okay

literally nothing of value lost

Yellowstone is a gigantic supervolcano waiting to explode. All the sulfur springs and geysers are a product of this instability, not just cool natural formations that are innocuous.

2016 has been quite a ride already, but this will make for the ultimate climax.
I'd call it majestic.

>tfw in georgia
Feels great

And I ((JUST)) motherfucking moved to Colorado from okiedokie OK.. just shit my fammm up, fuckpai

Isn't the Cascadia subduction zone due to fuck things up too?

>dems vote for shillary
>yellowstone grumbles
>November. Hillary is elected.
>yellowstone explodes.
PLEASE

Reporting in from the great state of Pennsylvania. Boy, sur feels good to be outside of that blast zone

I can't believe humans haven't learned how to pacify volcanos yet.

Mfw I'm a Wisconsinite who will live

>Fukashima was bigger.

Are you literally retarded?

>place nukes all over our country

Ringhals, Forsmark, and Oskarshamn.

>????.png

Sounds remarkably... sexual...
A... gushing experience....

Only the economy, the food at the store, probably the electricity too.

Yknow, nothing too essential.

Seeing as watching the US food market tumble will cause speculators to sell their shit and drive the stock market to 8000 or less.

Somebody loves those corn fields out there in kansas.

Oh and...
>Oh shit... muh planes dont work, none of em.

The rest of the country isn't "safe." Scientists estimate that the ash will travel as far away as Florida.

That map just indicates the people who will be killed outright, not the people who will be killed over time by inhaling toxins, and the massive temperature drop once the ash gets into the atmosphere, and the massively reduced food production once the entire Midwest is fucked.

Are those nukes? I think not.

Where the fuck do you retards think all the corn comes from that feeds our poultry industry in Georgia? If agriculture in the bread basket is destroyed we're all fucked.

>tfw live in deep south TX

>based Yellowstone

Same here, I actually moved from fucking PR

Just ash my shit up familia

this will fuck the entire world, all planes will be grounded by the ash for years.

>hillary is elected because muh glass ceiling
>yellowstone happens within her first month of office and destroys the whole country

This is why women shouldn't hold office they are obviously unqualified to lead.

It wouldn't just damage the U.S.
All that ash doesn't dissappear.
Like you said once it's in the atmosphere temperatures will drop, sun will be blotted out, plants and animals and humans all over the world will be effected.
No more food exportation from the U.S. will hurt our customers.
No more aid from the U.S. will hurt every country that we support.

>Trump gets elected
>Establishes a total welfare zone in the Yellowstone area
>crispy mcnuggers for everyone

Hmm reminds me of a similar problem with the...

BEES

The Yellowstone Caldera is a super volcano with it's last known eruption around 640,000 years ago.

Last know activity ~ July, 26, 2016 3:48 PM
There are multiple active Super Volcanoes and they are all overdue for an eruption.

26,000 years being one of the shortest, and 27.8 Million years being one of the longest.

I dunno maybe he'll be able to get help from Russia since we'll need all the help we can get.

Where senpai, I'm in McAllen?

Just get a good 3M particulate mask and remember to brush the ash off your roof so your house doesn't collapse.

At the first sign of an event, fill your sinks and tubs with water, gather all food and try to ride it out for a month before rescue can get to you.

If you're inactive, each person only needs about 1500 kCal a day to survive.

Less than a capfull of bleach in the water will help prevent it from stagnating.

>tfw Florida

We're done for, brotown funk..

I guess we can enjoy these mountains before they're in a thick layer of death

Mymotherload.com
>Yosemite, CA — The Lakes Fire was ignited by lightning near the Chilnualna Lakes area, between Turner Meadow and Buena Vista Peak earlier this month and has grown in size.

>As previously reported, Yosemite National Park fire officials have been monitoring the blaze, which is burning in Mariposa County near the Madera County border at around 8000 feet in elevation, for more than two weeks. When the fire was first spotted, crews headed to the scene on July 7, they found a 3.2–acre fire. Last week another look showed the blaze had grown to 15.3-acres with fire officials estimating the growth potential to be high.

>On Tuesday, crews once again hiked back to check on the fire and will stay for the rest of the week to track the flames along the perimeter and take weather observations. The flames have spread mostly on the northeast and southwest perimeters of the fire, according to fire officials. There is no update on the fire’s size but there is no immediate threat to the area or the hiking trail.

>tfw Putin and Trump meet up and save the world

Stock up on Sleeping Pills too...
Good to keep yourself inactive if you're sleeping 14 hours a day.

And Caffeine Pills...
So that way when you got to haul stuff, sweep, and do other things to survive for 24 hours straight you can.

>Yosemite goes off the day before elections happen
>the entire Trump-Clinton competition that have consumed the country doesn't matter because millions of people die
>on the bright side, LA is completely wiped out and falls into the ocean
>world economy collapses and we enter a brief ice age
>forced to eat dogs like koreans
>after several years, a glorious figure appears on the horizon
>its Kim "The Greatest" Jong-un
>he reaches down from his airship
>"don't wolly, my fliend, the rast of the niggels ale dead"
>accepted into their society because I ate dog
>eat potatoes and MREs with Best Korean vagabonds as we travel the world above the clouds

would it be possible to have most of the explosion go north? using some sort of pre-emptive detonation or something?

the faggy OP called it Yosemite

Godspeed

>*Taps*

If you hear the boom just get in the car, put your shit in it, and keep driving.

Just keep driving away from it. Prolly toward LA if you can. Most of the ash deposit patterns suggest it goes with the wind and Cali is almost never downwind from that.

I think we're supposed to feed them virgins or something.

i go to mcallen every year just for shopping

are there any places to visit besides the mall?

don't worry i won't stay there and i never ask for the tax refund, too lazy

>tfw that creepy as fuck underground bunker in Denver's airport sounds like the safest bet now

Good luck braving the ashen wastelands, fellow Stalker

Guess they thought Yosemite and Yellowstone were the same thing.

why can't we just crack them open and cause smaller eruptions over time?

no billy pls

Wew, just outside it, nice.

You've turned your country into a cuckshed. Takes a special kind of faggot to do that.

We have nothing -not even our biggest nukes- that could effect the power/direction of a Caldera Event.

>mfw just moved from GA to Boise, ID. Dead man walkin right here

On a lighter note, I should have time to kill the annoying brown skinned faggots above me who are crazy loud and have their speakers and subs on the floor so I can hear everything. Silver lining ladies and gents.

This is mother nature buddy I dont think she takes requests.

In fact if anything I think she would be pissed that we keep drilling into her skin and sucking her blood out.

>mfw Alex jones should have been selling air filters this whole time

ayyy
not him, but there's South Padre Island if you love the beach. that's all I got senpai

yosemite is just a valley,

if anything could cause a national or global catastrophe that would be the Yellowstone caldera blowing, that thing is known as a supervolcano and if it totally blew its top off it would cover most of the USA with several feet of ash and pumice, killing many millions and and forcing many millions more to go in to survival mode and mass migrations to get away from the thick ash coating that will build up to well over a foot thick

No, you have. Who liberated the jews during WW2? You. Who gave them a safe haven? You. Who is Israel's proxy country, from where they spread degeneracy across the planet? You.

we can't tunnel bore and weaken one side of a volcano?

I got Alexapure, pretty sure I'll survive, fuck the rest of you fags

Y'all with money are alright. Keep coming. As far as other stuff to do, Padre and thats about it. I have developed crippling alcholism since moving here.

thanks m8. yeah i've been there, also San Marcos and Mercedes. any good place where they sell cherry pie? ever since i watched Twin Peaks i've been craving that shit.

If we were to somehow make a TBM that could survive the heat and pressure it would have to reach to even slightly effect a Caldera, it would take thousands of "vents" to even reduce the energy of an Event by 1%.

The magnitude of a Super Caldera Event is in the hundreds of gigatons range.

The Explosion itself, if it goes off in a krakatoa style blast... could blow past 1000 or even 2000 Megatons.

Just imagine the percussion, not to mention the rocky shrapnel the size of houses that would be raining down from 50 miles up.

I mean for all we know it could just pop like a pimple and ooze out but given the size, you know its not gonna be friendly.

Oh and, thats just 0 Hour.
Thats not even the ash, thats the bigger issue.

Global warming solved!

eyyy, RGV? where were you at the Black Lives Dont Matter rally? I thought there would be more polacks with us and the bikers.

Fun to see that the average burger wouldn't be able to cope.

Slow down faggots
There is no evidence that a catastrophic eruption at Yellowstone National Park (YNP) is imminent. Current geologic activity at Yellowstone has remained relatively constant since earth scientists first started monitoring some 30 years ago. Though another caldera-forming eruption is theoretically possible, it is very unlikely to occur in the next thousand or even 10,000 years. Scientists have also found no indication of an imminent smaller eruption of lava.

something happened

my ear

East Oregon here. Am I kill?

Go to sweet temptations or something in McAllen. Our people are fat enough to demand tasty baked goods.

You think if there was a super volcanoe in the middle of Europe, Europeans would just be totally prepared?

Commonwealth shithead we're not a "state"

Hopefully all of Oregon will die.

Who knows but given the fragile (and deteriorating) state of things up there and the fact there's a news blackout on the whole thing... I think the officials are trying to stick their head in the sand about it and pretend it wont happen in our lifetime.

And I think they would believe that taking any measures like that might "weaken it to make it go off sooner than it might have otherwise".

Back to your cuckshed

History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of men.

Can't do shit about it anyway, if it blows, it blows and there's nothing we can do to stop a volcanic super-eruption. Until then, it's a really cool place to visit unless you're a complete faggot and think it's a good idea to walk up to bears or try and wade in a superheated thermal pool.

I really should've scrteencapped my dubs post earlier this month, where I predicted the next big happening would be a volcano next month.

It is going to happen...

Yellowstone will be a falseflag operation so Obama can institute martial law and stay in the White House

Joo.

>Meanwhile the University of Utah packed up their seizmographs and GTFO and so did most of the geologists too.

Thats BS- I was in the park 2 days ago chatting up some geologists from Utah- who were installing new gear...

You are either lying or being fed bogus info.

>tfw live in southernmost part of Texas
Thank you most merciful Father and lord of the universe God.

Ayyy, fuck you mang.

MHHH, AMERICAN GIRLS LOVE THAT BBC

youtube.com/watch?v=gGu4-3MSNrA

We had our happening. Now youll get yours.