Drumpf Supporters REKT!

Trump supporters are bigots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haha wow, I never saw this before! Hillary is way better because she isn't a RACIST!
Nice post Op.

why are you trying to say hillary loves Trump ?

Nice proxy Hillary-paid beta faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Omfg I totally h8 Trump nao!

That's awful niggardly of you

Every fucking time...

Nice i.d. :^)

Good job agent #436

Thread Theme**

>Lithuanian Intellectuals

Nice work OP this opening my neural pathways

I'm definitely going to completely reverse the political philosophy I've spent my whole adult life developing because you shared this

I love these comparisons because hitler respected islam while trump (or whatever other politically incorrect figure) is against them and thereby actually wants to protect jews

hitler or nazism would be on the same side as islam which is incredibly racist and antisemitic as the public will soon find out

forced meme gtfo

Being a bigot is correct though.

drink whatever you got under the sink

Clinton has won anyway

really makes you think...

RARE FISH FLAG SUSHI RAW

wtf I hate trump now

So women and Muslims actually DO love him? Just not as much as white supremacists?

Dem trolls dough FAmaLam xDDDDD HAHA!!! L o L

/thread

TRUMP IS A BIGOT WHO DEOSNT BELIEVE IN GLOBAL WARMING

so ?

I love Donald Trump.

>MUH KKK
>MUH NAZIS

No one is going to take either group seriously again after this election cycle, the libcucks have diluted their shock value to now be as offensive as the huns, vikings, and other historical horrors people just laugh off as subjects of dark humor.

You're right, I am!

Lol

> Cartoons

Literally not even once.

Gal nebesvaik ką lopas? :D
Kur čia užsiregistravai, kad iš Clinton bapkių užsikalt? Numesk linką... :D

Reminder:
Please DO NOT entertain shill posters, or bother arguing with them. Copy/paste this message into shill threads to warn newfags and put "sage" in the options field so as to not bump the thread.

Freedom of speech, anyone can love whatever they want
Just like the Democratic party loved to have slaves, or funded the KKK

Bloods, Crips, MS13, etc all love Clinton then... who cares? Just because a group likes a candidate doesn't mean the candidate's policies are bad