Refute this

>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2014/08/09/50-things-barack-obama-has-done-wrong-n1876744
rawstory.com/2015/03/the-national-debt-doesnt-matter-heres-why/
federalreserve.gov/releases/h41/current/h41.htm#h41tab9
realorsatire.com/rawstory-com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can he control the reality or what?

Everything you mentioned just happened like that...

IMO Obama did nothing good, continued to do some bad stuff Bush started, and invented some of his bad stuff (drones, supporting coups in MENA...).

>he approached wall street differently than Bush which tripled the stock market

>his new budget caused business to come back to the U.S. which astronomically lowered unemployment

>he reduced conflict in the middle east causing oil companies to lower prices for America

>Obamacare cut uninsured rate in half

>his budget cut the bush deficit by two thirds the budget doesn't just magically cut itself

>without his orders Bin Laden would not have been killed by U.S. forces

Ahem....
You had nothing to do with the stock market, it happens to run all by itself thank you.
Those two wars are still happening and troops are starting to go back into the fiasco you created when you withdrew them.
You messed up healthcare forever and raised the costs for everyone.
Fracking is what brought down the cost of gas.
You doubled the national debt.
You had nothing to do with getting Bin Laden, the Seals did that.

>tripled the stock market
I though dems hated dirty capitalist profiteers. All the gains in the stock market have gone to the top 0.1%. Rich get richer while poor get poorer

This looks like it was written by a retarded tumblr sassy black female

Oh, and his numbers for unemployment are phoney, 94 million Americans are not working.

refer to

townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2014/08/09/50-things-barack-obama-has-done-wrong-n1876744

>without his orders Bin Laden would not have been killed by U.S. forces
I find it hard to think of any possible or previous presidents that would have said no to that opportunity

lol i saw one from Occupy Democrats that was comparing teen pregnancy under Obama and Bush lol.

/thread

This topic of Obama's cooked numbers has been picked apart so many times.

>He bailed out the banks and car companies.
Fuck that guy.

Bush Jr. did, he had information than Laden was potentially in Pakistan (which surprise) was actually where Osama was hiding out. But Bush said no to pursuing him.

>killed bin laden, didnt bother to show the body due to fear of mudslimes and threw it in an undisclosed location

sure he did

>cut annual bush deficit
Well he took the national debt from 10.6 trillion to 20 trillion $

I rest my case

The president had no effect on;
The stock market
Employment. (He didn't create jobs, business did)
Wars (that's congress)
Gas prices (supply and demand)

And he's added more debt than the last three presidents combined.

He only increased the debt, completely ruined race relations, did nothing to change the situation of those he said he would help, sold out to big oil, sucked Putin's cock and then talked shit on television and now is paving the road for Hillary to do the same or even worse.

>muh stock market
Exactly how many stocks do the bottom 90% own?
>muh unemployment
Almost all of the job growth was foreign workers
>muh wars
The middle east is a mess like Jeb
>muh Healthcare
Really expensive Insurance that only covers 60% of your medical bill, and is failing after 2017.

Obama literally had the Federal Reserve print trillions of dollars to backstop the economy. This doesn't fix anything long term, and makes the upcoming crash 10x worse.

>sucked putins cock

relations with Russia have been complete shit since Obama took office

>This is what liberals actually believe

>literally
can I get a source on this from a reputable news source?

The war part is bullshit, I was providing security for Army and Marine units going back to Iraq as well as a fuck load of equipment and vehicles.

Unemployment only appears to look like it dropped because people simply stopped looking for work, to be counted as unemployed you have to be looking for work.

Obamacare just means we get taxed more so some nigger or illegal can walk into the ER for a cold on our dime and if you're not insured you get a penalty, sounds more like extortion to me.

Also he added on more debt than the last 3 presidents combined if I remember correctly.

So no, king nigger failed

rawstory.com/2015/03/the-national-debt-doesnt-matter-heres-why/

refer to

Also started more conflicts in different countries than any pres since ww2, prosecuted more whistleblowersunder the espionage act than any president, deported more mexicans, and oversaw the largest increase in the wealth gap in history. Mission accomplished...

Oh yeah, gave guns to mexican drug cartels and muslim terrorists.

>rawstory.com/2015/03/the-national-debt-doesnt-matter-heres-why/

you're going to need a more reputable source

>average household income fell by $4,000
>middle class dipped below 49%
>more people on welfare than ever before
>19 trillion
>dozens of cops killed
>riots in baltimore shut down baseball game, first time ever
>created ISIS

federalreserve.gov/releases/h41/current/h41.htm#h41tab9

Obama wasn't a bad president, with the exception of open boarders

oh it's reputable alright.
realorsatire.com/rawstory-com/

hh income fell because of higher taxes, & there are more people on welfare now because it's easier to get on welfare.

>realorsatire.com/rawstory-com/
I mean something a bit better than
newsthatliberalsagreewith.com

Libshit BTFO

>he approached wall street differently than Bush which tripled the stock market

The stock market was recovering after nearly a decade of stagnation. The same happened under Reagan and Clinton presidencies.

Are you familiar with the term "stock market cycles"?

>Bailed out Wall St.
>Created ISIS
>Created record number of McDonalds jobs
>Started a race war
>Ripped up the Constitution

The stock market halted it's decline on the same day Obama suspended Mark to Market accounting. Obama basically told the banks they could make up whatever they wanted on their balance sheets. This doesn't actually fix the problem, it just ignores the problem.

The Obama Presidency can be summed up in these six words: Kicking the can down the road.

>halted its

By the way, Obama created ISIS to sell oil below market values to hurt the Russian, and American oil industries. Because ISIS is a "terrorist" organization, they can't demand anything more than bottom prices for oil. This is why Putin is fucking pissed at us.

Refer to

>bailed out banks with 0% interest loan

>$19.3 Trillion in debt.

We're literally nigger rich now.

>In eight years, I kept interest rates at 0% to create an artificial boom and jump-started conflict on the middle east
FTFY

>the data in the picture is wrong
You should realize whenever you see occupydemocrats in the bottom left corner of the image, what you're looking at information wise/data wise when under the loop of close scrutiny has a very high chance of being totally misrepresented bullshit, or outright lies/fabrication.

how can someone be so stupid as to think the president is the one controlling the global supply/demand of oil. People this dumb should not be allowed to use a computer