Reddit on cuckold watch

>muh refugees

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/188192-swiss-village-refugee-taxes/
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4v08c7/germanys_chancellor_merkel_firmly_rejects_calls/
mantalk.mobi/Migrant-Crime-Rates-Are-Soaring-but-at-Least-We-Arent-Racist
youtube.com/watch?v=tYS9jQEoe9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This really made me think.

>since her election the economy
Economic reforms weren't conducted by her, but by a member of her party back in 2010. Since 2010 Merkel DIDN'T DO A FUCKING THING IN ECONOMICS, NOT A SINGLE FUCKING THING, everything is still run on those decisions made in 2010.

>you cant close the borders

he's not wrong, undoubtedly some of the refugees are genuine and can go on to adapt to western culture. which is why the UK's planned approach after brexit for dealing with and potentially accepting refugees will be done on a case by case basis, rather than germany's free for all anyone can enter approach which has and will continue to fail disastrously

These people are our enemy. They're no longer our fellow countrymen who should be reasoned with, but treasonous snakes who shouldn't exist.

Nice.
Two threads about the exact same comment on reddit.

Have you ever, in your life, had one original thought?

How ironic how that faggot is quoting Benjamin Franklin at the end, even though he is totally the kind of leftist fuck who wants every gun banned, hate speech laws and internet control in the name of more "security".

thats her secret, she always wont do anything

That's it I'm a #merkelmaniac now

it's not all lost, here's the reply he got

>tfw the German Government is stockpiling reddit gold to hand out to cucks

Go back to /r/the_donald you faggit fag

stop posting faggit shit here

daily reminder that there is no war in Turkey

Yeah but the ficki ficki that Scotland begged for all want to go back home.

>mfw Scotland is so miserable, Syrians would rather go to a poverty ridden hell hole warzone

my sides.

>thinking the only concern of letting in tons of muslims is the threat of terrorism

Just fuck my culture up.

wtf I love refugees now

>check that on Wikipedia

Wew

Please beware that many German redditors especially on r/de are literally ANTIFA.

>lets add millions of muslims under 40 to this
>have 1 kid while they have 3

germany is about to be very very arab in coming decades

>if we didnt take them they would have died

in turkey?

Show this to anyone that tells you "refugees" are worthwhile:

rt.com/news/188192-swiss-village-refugee-taxes/

link to thread pls

I fucking hate reddit.
You can see why in this post especially. There is no way he would have been upboated if he hadn't courted their view in the first paragraph to carefully introduce the problems he described.

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4v08c7/germanys_chancellor_merkel_firmly_rejects_calls/

Congratulations Germany.

We should use nuclear weapons on saudi arabia and gas cuckolds like this

>we can't send them back
Yes we can, and that's precisely what will happen once Putin annexes all of us.

Can I have a source on those stats?

The thing is Germany could have taken in pretty much all the refugees in Europe but with their come one come all policy tons of non refugees have gone to Europe
Germany has taken in well over a million people but official counts of the number of refugees in the entirety of Europe is about 600 thousand so they have actually forgone people who might be real refugees for a bunch of Nigerians and Somalis good fucking job retards

Nice proxy.

mantalk.mobi/Migrant-Crime-Rates-Are-Soaring-but-at-Least-We-Arent-Racist

It's not a proxy germcuck

They bounce between the humanitarian argument and the economic argument depending on the context. In this case, they would make the argument that this story only outlines how destitute these migrants are and how we need to figure out better ways to help them.

sure you aren't. post timestamp

And still megacucks like u/Doldenberg get downvoted. R/de is a shithole; are there any good German political fora besides jew loving pi to read so I can practice Deutsch?

>%99.9 peaceful
It's statistically only ~75% peaceful.

They actually have internet there? Isn't your GDP like 600 USD?

>Nice proxy.

I actually tried using a proxy before, it doesn't work you just get blacklisted instantly.

Seriously are they a family of blind quadriplegics who shit themselves constantly?

>inequality

Why do leftists always blame inequality for anti-social behavior by minorities?

I am not even mad at this point.
There are just too many delusional green ultra leftist retards for anyone to be able to save germany

It's not real discussion when you have to tailor your words in fear of being censored xx

So basically because it's easy for terrorists to cross into Europe anyway, we shouldn't just not police the borders but straight up import millions of shitskins

>You can´t close borders

Stopped reading there

Germany and Sweden need to be nuked.

incoming muslim facts

such a large majority want sharia, as sourced by pew
fact it
mudslimes are cancer

How will that prove it's not a proxy

>But what do you want to do if not let them in?

Last night at Trumps rally he literally laid out a plan for this, but ofc the (((media)) wont report on it. He said to set up safe zones in SA, and have them funded by the very wealthy countries all across the middle east that aren't doing anything.

man up
checked

Just post a picture of your window and a time stamp.

What is it with these faggots? Answer me Germany.

>99.9% peaceful

For fucks sake, give me a psychological profile of this kraut, is he some sort of sheltered cuck making shit up or is he a turk? Is he a professional masochist? Are German security services upvoting his comments because they're like satire.

You just CANT close the borders. LITERALLY impossible. The universe would probably cease to exist

The worst part is that many people see it as a good idea.

>It will fix the public aging problem!

Jesus fuck. That's too messed up. I feel sorry for the children, the most.

>"B-but the ones who commit acts of terrorism have lived here longer than refugees!"
Is that supposed to be comforting?

There is nothing somebody could do.
We would have to genocide like 1/2 of the germany population so that we could even get a conservative government.

Wtf I love Algerians now.

Source?

youtube.com/watch?v=tYS9jQEoe9Y

Fuck no then the government will know who's posting

>Like Everywhere Else

All quiet on this Western Front

People get real angry real fast when things start to fall apart

>thievery, fraud, robbery
No wonder we have the biggest Jewish community in Europe. We have so much in common. Sorry, Hans.

Thank god for that. God really does love us canadians :)

Who should be the first to hang on the day of the rope lads? The non-whites or the traitors?

>If humans evolved to survive car crashes

Cars are going to exist a million years from now?

Dude I just Googled it your country isn't communist, it's a republic, you can post freely on the internet. Yup you're a dirty proxy alright.

Yep, and when the skitskins overrun Europe. All white europeans are welcome here. We have plenty of room for you guys.

i see this pathetic defeatist logic all the time in my american germany ancestry bros. Cut it out. Man up. Don't let the jew get you down.
You can stay positive, keep talking, redpill your friends, family. You must do it slowly, can't let them out of the cave too fast Hans.
If you want to redpill women, talk rape stats. Talk birthing stats. That always changes their mind.
Stay strong

Why is "German" not colored red?

The traitors. By the time you hang a rapefugee the traitor has brought in three more. The rapefugee won't defend the traitors.

>rt.com/news/188192-swiss-village-refugee-taxes/
>Just over 1,000 people live in the village of Hagenbuch, which is forced to spend over 60,000 Swiss francs (around US$64,000 euro) a month on the family – 30 percent of the monthly expenses for the entire village.

>The authorities are pondering a tax increase of at least 5 percent, Blick newspaper reported.

>“I don’t know where to turn. I think we have no other choice but to raise taxes,” Mayor Therese Schlaepfer told the daily.

>She also expressed her anger at the fact that immigrants have only rights and no obligations.

>According to the mayor’s words, the situation is causing the obvious outrage of the villagers as well.

>A woman from Eritrea and her seven children moved to the quiet village three years ago, with a visa allowing her to stay in Switzerland for five years, and the possibility to extend it later.

>The municipal government immediately took responsibility for paying her rent and also gave the family 2,600 francs a month to cover living expenses.

For things to fall apart we would need real happenings.
The media currently massively plays down what happens and the people forget about it after a few days.

The world is becoming a parody of a parody of itself. Every 3 months add another "parody of" to the list

Hope this guy and his entire family get slaughtered by niggers.

Oh please. Sure, reddit as a whole is really pro-refugee, but have you ever been to worldnews? It's the most anti-refugee sub out there. You will get downvoted pretty quickly if you say something positive about Islam/refugees. I am actually quite surprised that this post recieved so many upvotes on that sub.

of course they're grateful when you help them.
Then when you don't want to accept their asylum requests, they start blowing themselves up. This has happened already.

good one

David S. is proud of you

Don't forget: in this group were already 5+million Turks and 1,2+ million Arabs

I got this from the description in a Kraut&Tea YouTube vid and coloured the Muslim majority countries in myself.
I don't speak German so I couldn't work out the source.

I really what you say turns out to be true

>tfw Burgers commit more murders in Germany than Germans do

>What do you want to do if not let them in ?

Not let them in ?

Why is it assumed that letting the "refugees" into European countries is the best option?

It's not the most humanitarian.
It's not the cheapest.
It's not the safest.

It's like 10 times cheaper to resettle in the Middle East than to move to Europe or US.

Moving the "best" (educated) people into Europe just depletes those countries and turns them into worse shitholes than they already are, pushing even more people to leave.

Every single Muslim is a few hours of Islam study away from becoming a jihadist.

The two biggest problems with the "refugee" or rather - MIGRANT - crisis:
>there are too many at once
>it doesn't stop

Even those that are essentially willing to assimilate don't have to, because they can simply move into a neighborhood that's already full of their kind.

just a correction:

the third one's not child abuse, but sexual abuse of children

Fucking idiot who made that was too dumb for English

>tfw the crime rate for the "Germans" include millions of "naturalised Germans"

Wtf suddenly I like merkel

>It will fix the public aging problem!

Yeah I don't understand why people say this.

Best case scenario: they "fix" demographic aging problems, but as they integrate to Western life, their birth rates also drop. Even in my own family: my dad's Italian family had five kids; each of those went on to have 2, sometimes 3. The generation after will almost certainly be lower. So now you're back to the same problem. Solution is more migration of course! It's endless.

2. They don't integrate, and continue to have kids until your country is a third world shithole. It's lose-lose long-term.

but that's not nice :'(

I haven't been to church in 6 years, but Jesus says we have to love everyone and be nice.
we're christians after all.
We might fuck around and abort our children, but the teachings of our religion suddenly matter when it goes against what the evil right wingers say.

>Oh please. Sure, reddit as a whole is really pro-refugee, but have you ever been to worldnews?
Yes, I have.
I'm redditcancer myself. Was often in /r/worldnews and /r/europe.

>I am actually quite surprised that this post recieved so many upvotes on that sub.
Yeah. /r/europe was the real pestilence when I left leddit. So many retarded EU cucks. I bet they still believe in this union even now that it's falling apart.

the biggest problems with refugees is that they fall for Islamist propaganda so easily (maybe because of their lack of identity so they latch onto Islam)

They need to be taught these basic facts to assimilate correctly:

America are the good guys. All Anti-American propaganda is wrong. They're the based World Police. Unironically. It's a good thing that they're so powerful. They are the greatest country of all time.

Israel are the good guys. Yes, you've been told all yr life that Palestinians are some sort of "freedom fighters". No. That's just a bunch of lies. Palestinians are the bad guys, they hide rocket launchers in schools and use women as human shields then cry wolf. Israel is a bastion of Western values in a heap of islamic shit.

Islam is Evil. The number one man-made force of evil the world has ever seen. Muhammad is on the same level as Hitler and Marx. To correctly assimilate in the West you HAVE to leave that sick military sect that you call a "religion".