The "Women are less capable then men" is probably the hardest pill for me to swallow...

The "Women are less capable then men" is probably the hardest pill for me to swallow. I've known some pretty capable women in my life. Any time there is a battle of the sexes kind of thing tho, it always breaks down the same way no matter what the setting.

Everything from Primitive survival
youtube.com/watch?v=AO188_NBvL4

To High Fashion
youtube.com/watch?v=WhkI15hfKag

Women bicker and back stab while men organize and accomplish. This is a bitter pill for me, and I don't even know what to do with this new worldview because to even speak of it or hint that this might be the case makes you a social outcast. What do you do with this realization Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yAWfK5LEGIg
youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw
youtube.com/watch?v=mCgVCV8pCbQ
nytimes.com/2015/03/22/opinion/sunday/judith-shulevitz-hiding-from-scary-ideas.html?_r=0
libertyviral.com/is-living-life-better-as-a-man-or-woman-a-transgender-tells-hisher-story/
vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that pic
Women only see art as a means of expressing their selves, stroking their ego by using the one thing they hold sacred in this word -- their own body. Meanwhile, man looks beyond himself and sees the beauty in the world and hopes to honor it in a spiritual and sacrificial act, giving himself entirely in this sacrifice for the hope -- albeit futile -- that he can help change others and the world for the better.

the most intelligent man will always be more intelligent than the most intelligent woman

the richest man will always be richer than the richest woman

the strongest man will always be stronger than the strongest woman

the wittiest man will always be wittier than the wittiest woman

the man best at problem solving will always be better at solving problems than the best woman

the most charismatic man will always be more charismatic than the most charismatic woman

get it OP?

Checked. Kek sees wisdom in your words.

What do you do with this realization Sup Forums?

raise your sons properly.

And the most sexually desirable woman will always have more orbiters than the most sexually desirable man

That is why everything else you said is true

was that survivor? the season where they split the genders and the women turned out to be fucking useless?

Yeah, but it isn't just about the best. That seems to play out at the average and low levels as well. It seems like every time it is put to the test the best women can't even compete with a man of average skill, and in groups women just fall apart without men, while men get along just fine or better without women.

We should go back to how things were done in the old days. Women are treated like cattle and men compete in death matches.

pls more images of women failing miserably compared to men, in simple tasks

on point lad

Yeah, it has happened a number of times of various seasons.

I highly recommend watching project runway Season 14 episode 5. It's got a lot of flaming guys in it and is pretty cringe, but just watch it for the battle of the sexes that inadvertently takes place in that episode. I was visiting my parents and my mother had it on, I went from disinterested and trying to ignore it to fascinated and glued to the TV. It is the most clear cut case of "women in a group fall apart/men in a group unite" as you could hope for, in a setting that many would argue women are suppose to have an advantage in.

Thank you Kek for being with us in this thread.

So you think it is just social and environmental conditions that make women less capable and more prone to infighting when there are no men around?

Just begin to make some of your decisions around this information you've acquired. Be aware of situations and how this information could be a variable.

Please provide more videos.

The funny thing is, though that the most intelligent man will either into the vagina trap or go insane with pent up sexual frustration.

youtube.com/watch?v=yAWfK5LEGIg
When the guys catch the big reptile you see a real look of admiration and male bonding from them. Like they are rediscovering platonic male love.

Newton and Tesla never went insane

Debatable.

That's fucking Brilliant. Is this season available online? somewhere?

>pretty capable

wow that totally changes everything. did you know that some dogs are born with 3 legs too? so lets not talk about how dogs are 4 legged animals because "some" have 3 legs

I miss the good old days.

That's a full house you got there, nice.

What's debatable? Tesla was always insane. Newton was always sane.

Another full house! Praise Kek!

get over it, it's AVERAGES. Of course there will be some sharp women business owners or whatever better than 90% of men, but not necessarily better than 90% of business owners. It's kinda weird because most of the girls i work with say they like working with men better because they're less catty but when someone actually mentions they need to stop slacking off and work like the guys they complain.

Newton lost millions on investments, not the sanest move a man can make.

This is the only video I managed to find: youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw

most people are not Newton and Tesla, lifelong involuntary celibacy is nothing noble

Meant to quote:

I think the greatest evil of feminism is its unequivocal insistence that males and females are exactly equal in all ways, despite common sense and overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

In order for any genuine progress to ever be made, a movement which acknowledges the numerous differences between males and females, while still emphasizing legal rights, is the way to go.

It's not a great tragedy that STEM fields aren't 50/50, that's nature. It's not a great tragedy that girls want to play with dolls instead of building things for the most part, that's nature. It's not a great tragedy that men as a whole earn more than women out of college, they choose different career paths and majors.

Feminism is a blight because its premise is flawed, and is emphasizing the wrong thing. Traditional roles are the backbone of society.

The nobility never achieved anything

I wonder what this social experiment would look like with blacks and whites. On four islands.

white men > black woman > black men > white woman

wtf I love women now

The women are less capable then men, the niggers are less capable than white, some men are less capable then others.

Equality is a myth and doesn't exist in the nature, that's the red pill.

The most sexually desirable man wouldn't have orbiters, he would just fuck them all. Male orbiters only exist because women don't fuck them.

youtube.com/watch?v=mCgVCV8pCbQ

You take the fight to the Central Bank and the Chosen People who run the scam.

As long as the Chosen People print the money you use they will use their power to subvert strong, white males.

Take the fight to their doorstep and watch how quickly "progressive" movements wither on the vine.

Life gets better if you know your enemy and take action against him, user.

You enemy is Central Banking and the Chosen People.

Women have evolved to be parasites

Feminism is simply a more advanced form of parasitism where women seek to extract excessive and unsustainable amounts of value from men

This, also women are too jealous to orbit a man, they'll literally fight and bitch over him whereas men are happy to be cucks and wait for her to break up

Sweet holy fuck.

>survive several tours of duty in combat
>earn promotions
>taking leave in three weeks to take your wife and children somewhere nice for a month
>almost get killed by some quota filling roastie with babbys first hand grenade

Holy shit im currently watching it, already worth it for the part the girls scream in pain while being shot with the paintball guns KEK

>A woman discovered radioactivity

>women are social creatures meme BTFO

Taking this to women and Normies will get you in difficult positions. You should only discuss this with capable rational people.
When you meet lesser people that are drove by emotions like women do most of their time you need to manipulate to have the best outcomes. You don't state for a woman you are dumb and this will fail unless you want it; you do the work and put the woman doing accessory or meaningless work or even put her to do some work she can do that is useful to do. No explanations or just shoody ones so can she believes she is doing something important.
You can order a women to clean a garbage bin and she will accept if she believes it's really important and crucial.

She's good for actually doing research instead of running around shouting "I'm a scientist with a vagina." Shame she died from radiation poisoning though..

Wow. words that touch my soul and leave an impression, not a stain or a bruise. An imprint left on my bed like a waking up next to a beautiful women who had to catch the train before I open my eyes. Her aroma still on my sheets..

>the girl waving to shore as the boats collide

kek

Some women are both independent intelligent, the women are inferior statement isn't universal.

Take Hillary Clinton for example

They're social creatures when there's a society for them to be social in. When shit goes primal, that goes out the window.

Some random articles about women: I wanted to dump videos but most of them were removed from jewtube (who would have thought?).

nytimes.com/2015/03/22/opinion/sunday/judith-shulevitz-hiding-from-scary-ideas.html?_r=0
libertyviral.com/is-living-life-better-as-a-man-or-woman-a-transgender-tells-hisher-story/
vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html

Exception not the rule, I believe that legally women and men should be equal but gender quota and "MUH COMPLETELY THE SAME" is bullshit. Basically I want (mostly) traditional gender roles but the exceptions should be allowed to do as they want.

Yup it becomes completely manipulative in order to secure resources for themselves. Like this whole refugee thing...as soon as everything goes to shit they will become the most selfish bitches you've ever seen and actually become the most vehemently racist people you've seen. They're only as good as the world allows them to be.

Women are just as capable as men in all fields except physical. Emotions aren't real (based on ego), but women aren't told to be unemotional so they will self-create more emotions. Add on the fact they are also told to be co-dependent and you have completely retarded baby children who have no critical thinking skills only because they haven't been forced by society to think.
With that being said, they just need to be held under a tight leash for quite a while, teaching them how each selfish feeling they have is wrong and how they should work to coexist with you. You may have to yell and maybe even hit, but if you are doing that, you have to understand she can completely do it to you. We are animals. We need to realize that and drop this societal shit so we can actually live together instead of separate.

Here's a little something to complement your image.

Proof of this is in Nazi Germany where the female vote effectively got Hitler into power, and women were the most likely to inform on jews hiding in the community

improved version

>Niggers on a tropical island

Like fish to water

posting woman redpills
i like this one. long but my fav

First post best mother fucking post.

I wish to return to a world where men were men and women were ribs.

/r/theredpill
Is this really new for you? I thought Sup Forums, /r/the_donald and /r/theredpill has the same 90% userbase

it's new for plenty here you curry smelly brownskin. you can talk when i see you posting, or when you learn to shit in a fucking toilet

I really liked the insight this one brought to the table, truly an inspiring read.

>So you think it is just social and environmental conditions that make women less capable and more prone to infighting when there are no men around?
Well yes, sorta.
Their bodies being gimped in almost everyway sort of forced that situation, but look at other animals. Not all the time are the female some docile damsels that just compete all day. Hell sometimes the female is more man than the male in the species.

For us humans, the woman was so nerfed that they developed these habits over time to stay alive.
It worked, and that's why we're here.
To change it, we must make it so it doesn't work in their favor anymore to be this way.

thanks pooh. I saved your reaction image. tell that to the currynigger.
i think this one expresses a deep truth, though in a crude way

you might want to take a quick peek at the post bearboy was referring to

Faggot.
All this is basically TRP 101 check it out. Will also help you in other facets of life

Holy shit did you see that quick thinking? He grabbed her and threw her ass behind cover before jumping in himself.

is anyone here

I remember girls crying all the time in basic.

In the Chair Force.

Crying.

I just folded underwear all day.

Agree with all but why redheads? Assuming they're natural.

Yeah, bump

it's his way of saying thanks for the rest of the shit i've posted, i think, i don't speak spanish

For whatever reason, girls seem to make better students on average, just based on my experience. But it may not be so much a matter of latent ability as a problem of getting male students to give a shit.

Praise kek

inherently nuts

They're more likely to be bookworms, but how many women have you seen be naturally good at a subject without shittons of studying and tutoring?

Absolutely this, well said. It's hard to believe we reached a point where simply stating scientific facts and common sense can ruin your damn career.

i wish i could find the one where a poor guy winds up carrying his shit and the shit of two women for miles, does it without complaint, takes a seat once they finish and his body just shuts down right before they lob a flashbang into the room for a drill. ends like:

>too exhausted to register what the canister rolling across the floor is
>as my eyes burn and ears ring i lament the thought that, had this been a real scenario, i died so some fuck in an office could happily smile at a quota

Think about what its like to not have any interest in abstract concepts or critcal thinking. Imagine what it would be like to live a life where your only purpose in existing is to virtue-signal to others in the hopes it will yield economic benefit.

>I really liked the insight this one brought to the table
>this one

yeah he was talking about every post aside from that one

English, Most of them are good at fucking english. Art, music, and drama. The rest they seem to natural suck at

I'm pretty sure this was a reporter, but still.

It's because girls are more likely to be taught (read to, practice writing with etc) when they are young by their parents because they will be better mannered, focused, etc. This gap extends all the way into highschool.

Look no farther than mathematics, the ultimate intellectual pursuit.
Every single important contribution has been made by men

See the thing is the school system is biased for girls. They're good at rote learning since their brains are wired that way and at school a bit cant just sit for long periods of time and obey the teacher like a goody two shoes- he just can't. Hence teachers tend to be biased towards girls too. And the teachers are mostly female so there's that.

Another thing is the bell curve for women (x axis IQ and y axis percentage of population) is higher at the middle. Many girls are average but very few are really dumb or really great. But with boys its spread out more on the x axis so they're also dumber but also way smarter. That's why people in stem with postgraduate degrees are mostly men.