He's redpilled as fuck.

>(Your dad)

my dad woke af

W O K E

O

K

E

sounds like me mum

He told you pretty much everything but he forgot to mention you should come to the theocratic brazilian countryside.

wew

that man is woke af

>Invest in western Brazil

Nothing he just took the red pill thats not the fualt of Sup Forums

y brazil tho

Kek confirms it. Does your dad support Trump, OP?

Why would i invest my hard earned cash in a third world shit hole thats run by drug gangs when i can just keep saving and buy myself a plot of land in countryside and raise my kids away from the shithole that is modern society

>He knows Islam is the tool of the Anti-Christ.
You should listen to your dad OP. The War of Armageddon will be here soon.

Not red pilled enough to know that brazilian christian countryside is the ultimate red pill.

fuuuuuuucck. Bipolar disorder is a damn shame.

I can imgaine its a nice place but i would rather buy land in the English countryside or some remote part of America or Canada Brazil would be to hot for me m8 i don't do well in heat

Undoubtedly. I didn't ask, but in 2008, when I asked who he was voting for, he said "who the fuck do you think? the white guy."

I thought you english people were smarter than your average american counterparts.
We do have REALLY cold places too. Countryside cold theocratic places.
You would be able to buy way more land here than there anyway, but this is just for the red red pilled.

Your Dad is based.

We just had some drinks idk what happened to him,that's a hell of a hangover

Laugh it up. He's right.

I didn't know that but still would rather stay away from your country m8 dont wanna get bitten by some fucked up spider or get kidnapped by some drug gang plus i really can't be bothered to learn a new language

You damn Catarinas, get the fuck off.

Lá vem a porra do nazipardo encher o saco.

What kind of climate are we talking? Like the ones I've seen from southern Chile?

Your grandmother dying is causing your father to contemplate his own mortality and is trying to bestow his wisdom unto you, jic.

my father was drinking wack juice since before it was obvious that my grandmother was a lukewarm pre-corpse.

just look at the mental structure of his writing. he shifts from first to fourth gear like it's nothing.

>grandma is sick, she's going to die soon
>don't tell your sister, or she might make bad decisions
>alien devil allah is going to put a chip in your hand but don't commit suicide

LUCKY NUMBER 7 CONFIRMS IT.
OP'S DAD IS AN ORACLE.

I don't think I've ever seen this gif end with him actually taking the glasses off.

Aliens ARE demons, go look into alien abduction stories. It's 1:1 identical to accounts of demonic possession throughout history. Go look at the demons that Aliester Crowley was communicating with. The devil and his demons are fallen angels, and we know from scripture that angels have the power to do a great many things.

Will there be a third world war that could even include nuclear annihilation? Why not? We had TWO world wars that kills tens of millions each, essentially back to back. I'm sure that after the first one people said "we will never have another big war like this again." Look at the middle east and the destabilization that's going on. The combat between the Islamic forces and the Zionist will end in annihilation of one of them, that's just a matter of fact, it's just a matter of when.

Islam is the biggest of the diabolical anti-Christ religions. They reject the divinity of Christ thus they are of the devil.

Talk more about Crowley. Who did he communicate with and how do you know what they are?

He communicated with a demon through his occult rituals, and he drew a picture of this demon.

This little nigga

Islam includes Jesus in their Quran. But in the Jewish Talmud the rabbis laught at Jesus who is "boiling for eternity in feces."

Islam is a tool of the devil, the Synagogue of Satan.

Is this image the only evidence that he ever spoke to alien demons?

Not so crazy really. Even if you think it is, he's obviously only telling you because he loves you user. Good for you, a lot of us dont have even that much.

he musta cheeched a whole bong to himself got loud ass kush ass chronic nd flustered his neuron particles

H ejust found out that your grandmother, his mother, is dying.

Your father is right. Stop trying to psychoanalyze your father, and open your fucking ears

Does your father live in Australia?

>OP's dad

trust me, no one just found out my grandma was dying. she's been mumbling senile nonsense for years and has been in diapers for some time. This was not a sudden shock of "oh my god, mom is sick" it was a sudden insanity bubble of "I need to warn my son about demons at 7am on a random weekday, what excuse do I use?"

Worse. Florida.

We cant make you believe the truth. Read watchmen to start, you sound fresh.

>Dad just got his medical card been texting me weird shit y'all lol

>it's the truth, i know because I read a comic book
please do not start texting me

Yeah I honestly think the Jews of today are what's described in revelations. They forsake Jesus after killing him, now they follow the teachings of Baalam. I'm excited for the end times however I don't wish for it happens asap.

what's supposed to happen in the end times? does everyone suffer? should we get dried food or whatever?

Looks like a nervous breakdown desu. Bit disappointed he didn't give a shoutout to the Jews though.

Lol you misunderstand. The comic isnt my source, numbnuts, it will simply clue you into the plan in plane sight

Ie. Dumb down the population through media brainwashed and dood contaminants until they accept fascist rule, then bring about WW3 to massively decrease population, then end ww3 with a false external threat (alien invasion) to forever lock the normal human in as a thankful servant. Im saying you are in kindergarten on this, and should probably just start ny expanding your abstract thinking

You didnt think you would be the one in the government bunker, did you?

>I KNOW ALL ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI PLAN TO MURDER ME. I HAVE ACCESS TO THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF INTELLIGENCE. I SAW IT IN A CARTOON BOOKLET.

Okay, so can you explain how your cartoon drawings revealed the future to you?

>HAHAHA YOU STUPID FAGGOT FUCK YOU IF YOU AREN'T AS SMART AS ME I KNOW THAT MY JAPANESE PICTURE BOOK HAS THE KEYS TO THE FUTURE OF DOOMED EATCH AND I KNOW THAT TIME CUBE IS EDUCATED SUPERIOR

Dismiss your notifications you fucking retard.

>cartoon drawing

Literally 0 reading comprehension. As i saod, it will just teach you to think abstractly. Whoch you desperately need, sonce you are so innoculated you couldnt even understand how the immenent death of your grandmother could possibly effect your father psychologically.

You came here asking for answers faggot. Dont spam caps because you dont like it.

Apparently we told him the truth, and he recognized it.

>DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT MY ANIME WAIFU THAT WAY SHE IS REAL AND SHE TOLD ME ALL ABOUT JEWISH ALIEN DEMONS. JUST READ BATMAN AND IT WILL OPEN YOUR MIND AND YOU WILL SEE THE ESTROGEN IN THE WATER

Also the elites worship Moloch, thats why hes talking about demons. Doesnt matter if they are real, those in power believe they are and do vile things for them.

If you research one thing, research Moloch.

I know all about the occult and how the elites use it. I am able to tell the difference between fact and fantasy. I am aware that there is a large conspiracy to control the planet. Where I depart from the rest of you retards is when you start to uncritically believe shit that you have no evidence for just because it fits your narrative.

Yes, they worship Moloch and yes we've seen that happen. No, this doesn't mean that we know that there are FEMA camps and that they're planning a fake alien invasion.

There's a clear line between what you know and what you don't know, and a lot of you have lost sight of that line.

Not that guy, but given what we know, it's not too much of a stretch to believe any of that.

Only thing is, we have no evidence, all we know that's sinister is they're willing to manipulate nations and people en masse, and they want to cut down the population by a lot.

I think certain theories are harmful because they falsely narrow our focus on to what is very likely a distraction

So what? You came here to teach us a lesson? Mr holier than thou with the schizo pappy? Why even post?

And apparently on mobile, I have the same IP as a banned spammer. Hooray.

Is your dad Alex??

I came here to post about my whacko dad and then a bunch of sanctimonius scchizoaffective autists started screaming at me to watch superhero cartoons if I wanted to become enlightened. I'm just responding.

>it's not too much of a stretch
any stretch is too much of a stretch. Knowledge is binary. You know or you don't know. You don't just "feel" the truth and assume it's true. That's fantasy.

You are a gigantic faggot.

Watchmen isn't a Japanese comic, you ignorant faggot.

>Nazipardo
I laughed

How big is your phone? Wow.

>m-my comic book stories are b-better than that j-japanese garbage baka desu gaijin

Why won't you reply to him you miserable fuck? Did he not buy you enough my little pony dolls, you immense faggot? What are you, a bigger, that you can't have a relationship with your dad?

My father spent the first 13 years of my life beating me for no reason, never apologizing, telling me nobody would care if I died and that I wasn't loved, and threatening to push me out of moving cars or make me stay outside in the snow overnight in new england winters when I was just misbehaving the way that kids do.

He now tries to make up for that by saying "look, i'm sorry, ok so it's over now, now you have to forgive me."

Nope. not gonna happen. Why do you think I ended up on Sup Forums? because my father was awesome and supported me a lot?

He was obviously trying to beat the autism out of you and failed. Poor man, nobody should have to raise a sperg.

Your dad is based AF
All he said is true.

My whole family is fucked. My sister's a junkie, I'm on Sup Forums, my dad goes on alien deity text rants, and my grandmother spent the last 30 years of her life moaning jewishly at the TV.

I guess if I was him I would have beat me too. This is why I don't have kids.

Whatever man, even if you don't believe, just remember. When they come, they'll pose as aliens. They're not. Did you know alien abductions can be stopped by using the name of Jesus Christ? Now why would people from another planet flying around in metal spaceships be scared off by a 2000 year old hippie? Because Jesus give you authority over demons. Research the subject my man, come to Christ. Even if your dad is a cunt, doesn't mean your soul has to go to waste.

I read both. Just pointing you out as a faggot for not knowing anything about what you're insulting.

Is the Comedian Sup Forums the character?

>I have watched over 400 animes and I am my local card and game store's anime expert so you should know who you're talking to bub *teleports behind you*

I have an extremely well-developed relationship to the occult and I know what I'm doing. I'll just reiterate for you that I maintain a strong division between what I know and what I don't know and you do no such thing, preferring to believe whatever excites you the most even if it's fantastical and un-evidenced.

The truth is out there

I've probably only watched about three hundred anime and I don't play card games.
Die in a fire.
Listen to your dad for once and quit being a faggot.

OP, I'm sorry.
There are people that care, as you probably know.
We can end this veil of ignorance forever.
Remember to keep trucking.
That throne some of us have seen in time will come when we have deserved it.

>I talk to demons and that makes me a patrician

You were warned. When you're burning in the lake of fire, you can't say you weren't told.

93 93/93

Me neither wtf

>choosing knowledge makes you hellbound
how can you serve the light when you won't see the light? How can you tell the difference between the high light of god that wants to save you and the voice of a dominator despot demon who wants you to stay ignorant and fall into his trap if you don't choose to look at what's beyond the veil?

You need people like me to look so we can know the difference.

>texting yourself to post on Sup Forums

I came here to post the same warning but you beat me to it.

Either the bible is real or people are going to be pissed at the Masons/Illuminati for withholding the truth for millennia.

>"Do not believe in Aliens"

What did he mean by this?

What's wrong with taking chips? Buzzfeed did a video on them they look cool AF. youtube.com/watch?v=hTBJ6OIGkzc

very good. one soul saved is one soul for the boss. kek is pleased.

Alister Crowley had communication with extra-dimensional beings, essentially demons which are pictured here: and said that in the future (so now) that the demons he communicated with will be known as something else (aliens). Now it's hard to determine whether they're aliens or demons, but they're certainly something and they plan to make themselves known at some point in the future. This is at least my understanding, I don't necessarily believe any of it, I just find studying the occult to be fascinating.