WE WUZ ROCKETEERS

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/rocketeer-disney-movie-reboot-works-915037

Has Jewywood finally gone too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=main&id=ghostbusters2016.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hear they are remaking that old film around the world in 80 boats

CHEAH!!

I think someone is taking the "when pigs can fly" thing a little too seriously.

I just don't understand their deal, why can't they make origional movies with minority characters? Why "reboot" classics and shove token nigga in the main roles? It's unoriginal and lazy plus everybody knows why your doing it, to be fucking edgy cunts and make whitey look evul when they complain.

I usually don't care about this feminist Hollywood bullshit, but this is one of my favorite childhood movies
Consider me officially triggered

Because no one will go see some original nigger movie, then they will have to admit that pandering to minorities is not lucrative

When the remake something and put nigger in it people will still go see it, then they can see "See! We need more diversity in films, just look at the box office results for [INSERT PROPAGANDA REBOOT HERE]"

>just look at the box office results
didnt ghostbusters bomb

That's a fake pic btw, the guy is crouching much further away to make the pig look gigantic

n-no shitlord it grossed millions of dollars!

Spectacularly, still hasn't even grossed its production budget

Is it possible that Hollywood has data that suggests that white men don't go to the movies anymore so now they are trying to appeal to all the minority groups (like the democrats)? That's the only way this makes sense to me.

>Its performance was considered a disappointment by the studio and its creative team

Hey guys, remember that movie that was a commercial failure 20 years ago? Let's make it today, and shoehorn niggers into it! Surely it'll be a success this time!

I love The Rocketeer and it's one of my favorite DVDs. I'll be damned if I watch a nigger remake, especially one missing young Jennifer Connelly's big delicious natural pair.

I hope Trump gases Hollywood.

that was my favorite moving as a kid after little Nemo in dream world. we all know it will flop just like all the other black remakes that some untalented kike wrote and directed.

people don't go see the remakes either, they are almost always flops at the box office because nobody likes remakes.

>Jewywood

Here's the thing. If they think the first one was a failure, this one is going to bomb so hard no one will remember it in a year. They won't even be making versions of it on the next video platform that's how bad it will be.

Heebywood

AWW HEEEEL NAW
DID U SEE HI FACE?!
HI FACE MEL'N!
AWW LAWD DEY IS NAZIS UP IN HERE
UH UH
NU UH
I AINT DRINKIN' FA NO SCARY ASS CUP

If that were the case then the Ghostbusters would be a box office smash.

It's hard work to make a good original movie that makes money

It's easier to rape an old IP's brand name and ideas then repackage it with your political propaganda to feed to the dumb, unwitting masses that consume whatever Hollywood puts in front of them.

Nice lol. What is their number so far?

Hey tripled doubles

>“We’re very happy with our results,” said Rory Bruer, Sony’s distribution chief. “It’s a terrific start for us. Everybody brought their A game, and it paid off.”

128m worldwide, before accounting for the share the movie theaters take
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=main&id=ghostbusters2016.htm

And it doesn't matter how bad it flops, it keeps us occupied. Jewney has movies that they know will be successful, like star wars, and will make up for any loss. So we remain under control and they can continue their quest for world domination.

It's cheaper + built in fan base.

Won't stop Sony from shoving a sequel down our throats. They can't even admit when they've fucked up, the agenda must continue.

10/10 Ebonics. I suspect you may actually be a nigger.

I don't even know this character but this movie is most likely doomed.

>it keeps us occupied.

"us"

Not even bluepills went see sjwbusters.

>mfw HollyJew goes bankrupt making shit tier SJW themed reboots
I don't get it. Sup Forums told me Ashkenazi Jews are above average intelligent. They lost so much money STRONKBusters. The Rocketeer was a shit movie when it came out, and women suck shit at Capeshit movies.

Didn't it take twice that to make it? I heard half was spent shilling it lol. According to your link they haven't even made what it cost yet. And that's with the biggest number that doesn't give theaters their cut.
Good, I hope this sends a message to stop making shitty reboots that rely on the title name power only.

Yeah, but every one talked about it.

AYO
DAS RA SIS
*SMACKS LIPS*

racist shitheads.

blacks invented gasoline,
radial tires
pickups
chainsaws
log trucks
computers
CNC wood mills
electricity
LED bulbs
trains
cameras
polio vaccine
NASA
the SR71
ICBMs
nuclear weapons
helicopters
fiber optics
and peanut butter, for starters.

why in the fuck shouldn't a master race negress play a Rocketeer.

sheeeeeit

No.

Fucking no.

NO!

Ghostbusters was one thing but the rocketeer... Fuck this shit, that's my favourite childhood movie .

Sjws have gone full Stalin. Trying to rewrite the past and change the future.

When will it end?

I'm buying Disney put options near the date of the release of this movie. It is almost certainly going to tank.

you forgot their most important contribution to science: supersoakers

Don't take our culture!

But sit idly by whilst we erase yours.

This entire nigwashing phase is getting silly now. Hollywood reboots alone are a fucking pisstake, but to take a good movie...that doesn't need rebooting, and add in sheboons...fuck off.

If you want to make sheboon movies, invent new ones, no one will give a rats left titty if you pour out 100+ shitty sheboon superhero movies a year. Just stop being lazy jews, and invent new ones.

WE WUZ JETPAX

11/10 would fubu again

fpbp

The director said they need to bring in $400 million to break even. The total box office will probably be under $200 million. They are going to lose a lot of money from this fuck up.