P-Putin wants T-Trump because he is a no-strings attached and brash businessman

> P-Putin wants T-Trump because he is a no-strings attached and brash businessman
>P-Putin and Trump b-buddies 4ever

You flyover state barbarians realize that Putin is ex KGB, and that the only reason he wants Trump in office is because he will bend over to Putins request and help his expansionism.

Thats the reason he played Bush like a fiddle in the early 2000's when Russia was in a tough spot.
At the end of the day Putin like any other politician has people behind him backing him and special interests, the only difference is that he knows how to manipulate and read people, something Trump will seriously lack in.
When it comes to inter-political leaders, net worth has very little influence over how things play out.

As much as I hate the dried up cunt, Clinton will make hell for him with NATO, and thats why Putin doesn't favor her, its not because she's a liar or irrational and a crook.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kqD8lIdIMRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying Putin did the leaks.

You're right. Still, it's the better choice.

Clinton will make NATO for Clinton and no one else. Fuck cankles, and anyone stupid enough to vote for this lifetime corruption and wholesale of America. She transferred classified info to her private server to SELL to whoever paid her and Slick Willy. They have a chance in hell of winning. The majority hates Clinton.

I'm not trying to dissuade, just at least try to make the iota of level headed people here think before they speak. People are too short sighted here.

>DA RUSHINS WILL TAEK OVAH DA WURLD
>TRUMPZ A KAY GEE BEE BLANT CUZ HE LIKEZ POOTIN
>DA COD WAR IZ STILL HABBENING

No wonder why Republicans are a joke

>TRUMPZ A KAY GEE BEE BLANT CUZ HE LIKEZ POOTIN
I never said Trump was a KGB plant.

>DA COD WAR IZ STILL HABBENING
American funded ISIS in the middle east receiving U.S arms causing hell and WE get mad when Putin starts bombing them, if that doesnt sound like a 4d Proxy war you tell me.

So on one am hand we have an economic competitor who wants to expand his countries sphere of influence.

On the other you have an admittedly crooked, lying, and corrupt politician, who you feel will be "tougher" on said foreign leader. Even though her state department signed off on a deal that sold 20% of American uranium ore to a russian owned corporations. And her foundations Co-chairman, who is also her husband, gave a $750,000 speech in Russia to that same corporation within months of that deal being signed?

Makes sense user

These people have lost faith in the system and would rather give everything to Putin right now.

I'd rather suck Vlad's dick than Muhammad's or Paco's

I can't believe how bad Trump is at reading people. If businessmen are supposed to know anything, that is it.

Yeah it would be such a shame if Putin took over some irrelevant territory in Eastern Europe and we had to be enemies with Saudi Arabia and Mexico instead.

Yet Hillary would literally destabilize the country, instead of you know, not be a total psychopath and actually do logic when negotiating instead of becoming a retarded warhawk

I wouldnt be surprised if Trump did
do the exact opposite of what he says about Russia and youd cry like a little bitch nigga about how he's Hitler for trying to provoke Putin

You retards will do anything to get replies on this shit hole lmao

Wow, a national conservative praising a national conservative. Wow, never seen.

Good. I'm tired of this seemingly perpetual conflict with Russia.

>ex KGB
He was a fucking watcher in a war history museum or something like that.
Anyways whats wrong with being KGB agent, lol?
Fuck you
Ussr will rise again

>le Putin is bad meme

>Be born with a silver spoon in your mouth, given a head start with loans from affluent father, live comfortably the entirety of your life.

vs

> Be born into a poor family with a dead father and factory working mother, join elite intelligence and warfare agency at young 20's. Be groomed for your entire life in manipulation,strategy,deception,combat and situational awareness. Retain all of your training for your rest of your life ready to use whenever you need to.

Ahh you're right user Trump surely is excellent and will have no problem.

Can anyone elaborate on this?

youtu.be/kqD8lIdIMRo

>Ussr will rise again
>Not Empire
Delet yourself

Trump has been on Putins cock since day 1.
I actually admire Putin because of his resolve and ability to put his country first, but at least I'm aware that he does not care about what happens to my country as long as its and advantage to him, which is where most people on this board fall short of.

What is wrong to being friends with Russia, or even stop being a muh #1 country?
I mean, it does not make you weak or poor country, you simply will not be responsible for the shit in the world. We have nothing against the United States, but have against your ambition to being the alpha everywhere.

Putin is not an idiot and he has to convince foreign powers that he is a bigger victim than he is and o get some slack on his leash by using a foggy and mysterious " Someday WW3 is gonna happen and you guys don't see it."

its a land grab and fully support it nalguh!

>Russia
>expansionism

end yourself, dumb good goy

It's sad when he's still the better choice.

Nigel has been on Putins cock too m8, but I guess hes a shitty person because of what he did against the EU

Newsflash, this isnt the 80s. Russia isnt doing retarded Maskirovka or is some superpower. Its a paper tiger and a shadow of its former self, and the only leverage they have against us is Nukes

Im sure Hillary is a better option since she gets triggered at the thought of an Ex KGB and will be amazing when dealing with him as seen in Syria

i Would like to be friends with Russia and wipe out the middle east altogether.

But that is far from happening.

Too many people in my country think that cutting back on the military leaves my country open to attack and invasion, like a lot of idiots in this board think.

As a russian you understand that Obama doesn't really care about what happens to you.

As an american I understand that Putin doesn't care what happens to me either.

And that's where it stands.

The relationship is symbiotic and both sides can;t win.

>We have nothing against the United States

Ok

US is collapsing power who the hell cares.

Why should we make hell with Russia? Why does it matter what Russia does to its neighbors? It's no different than what we've done to the Americas. Why does America's foreign policy have to be predicated on keeping Russia down?
Fighting Russia doesn't benefit us in any way. The Cold War is over. We're getting involved in battles that don't concern us and losing American lives and money in the process.

There is nothing wrong with Russian expansionism

In a perfect world we let them have their way with Europe and we have our way with the rest of North America and South America

>Clinton will make hell for him with NATO

Like she made for those Hajis in Benghazi?

>the cold war is over
>what's wrong with Russia

Gee, I wonder who could be behind these posts.

This is Putins Goal. Trump will help him achieve it

>the US and other kike controlled countries created ISIS to destroy the Syrian government to allow Israel to expand their northern border.
>Putin defends Syrian government and declares war on ISIS
>"Putin is evil and the good guys (NATO) need to put him in his place"

I prefer the Russians to pic related.

>You're still in the cold war, goy!
>Russia is your enemy, you have to protect our interests! Don't let them expand!
>They aren't your problem?!?! Oy vey!

Holy shit, she really looks like some kind of modern day witch.

this is now a comfy russian thread

Trump isn't an idiot, he just comes off as one. If Trump where reserved and intellectual-acting people wouldn't rally behind him, they'd insult him and make him apologize, in our current political climate you must be blunt and outlandish to succeed against the establishment.

Trump knows what he's doing, don't be fooled by his goofy personality.

Yes, yes I believe you Ivan I hope your 50 cents lets you get plenty of vodka.

Putin doesnt want to watch the world burn, as much as people might try to think he does.

That changes alot of things right there.

Trump doesnt want it either.

This. I'm sure there is a bit of room for building new cities and infrastructure in this enormous chunk of earth.

>As much as I hate the dried up cunt, Clinton will make hell for him with NATO

Now here's the $10,000,000 question:
why?

Why continue these shitty proxy wars with unaccountable proxy fighters?

Why destabilize one regime after the next and make power vacuums for extremists and letting Western and Southern Europe flood with migrants and refugees?

Why not use half of Ukraine as a bargaining chip for negotiations with Russia in Syria to work together in routing out terrorists?

Why not work with Russia to put pressure on the Sunnis we are allied with and the Shias they allied with, and then put pressure on China?

This is coming from an ethnic Pole, whose grandparents resisted Germany, and later the USSR at risk to their own lives, and on a personal level distrusts Russia and Russians.
>Short sighted
Passive aggressive actions against Russia?

Stop-gap government change in Ukraine?

Lopping off Qadaffi and helping to lop off Assad without providing a long term military structure?

Letting the 'Arab' 'Spring' fester and thereby letting the Muslim Brotherhood get a foothold?

Clinton was and is a fucking menace.
>i Would like to be friends with Russia and wipe out the middle east altogether.
We can do that. The US uses Sunni proxies and Russia uses Shia proxies to get back at each other. We can drop them and work toward Russo-US hegemony.

>But that is far from happening.
It can happen within our lifetimes. We were forced- dragged- to grumblingly accept not being completely hostile to Russian allies in Syria to get things done there.

>Too many people in my country think that cutting back on the military leaves my country open to attack and invasion,
There is a fase dichotomy between increasing and cutting military expenditures. The real nuance lies in how we use them. Instead of Cold War 'Encirclement' doctrine against Russia, we can combine our military and intel with them to stamp out Radical Islam.

Russian anti-tank-protection, since 1940s. Nowadays they seem to have reactive protection underneath the human shield-protection.

>Be born with a silver spoon in your mouth, given a head start with loans from affluent father, live comfortably the entirety of your life.

do you even know who trump's dad is? Because I'm pretty sure over 90% of us don't. He must not of been that great.

And trump has been popular for decades.

> As much as I hate the dried up cunt, Clinton will make hell for him with NATO

She already had her chance to, as Secretary of State, and resigned instead of taking back Crimea.

She will bend over for Putin, because she can't do what it takes to stop him, and will leave all her allies as open to him as she left her email server.

Remember, the Russians didn't make her ignore all security ptotocols.

wtf i want ww3 now

>R-Russia is going to invade and e-expand guys!

How can people think this? Russia doesn't have the equipment, much less the funds, to do any invasion or occupations.

Let's see you turn a million into ten billion.

Trump has spent his entire adult life making more per day than you do in a year and fucking models.

When he says the USA will win until we're bored of winning, I believe him, because that's his entire adult life in a nutshell.

I really don't understand why we kept cold war footing after the fall of the USSR.

Modern Russia isn't trying to forcefully spread communism anywhere. They just want to be the big kid in their own sandbox in their own back yard.

We run over there and kick over their sandcastle and piss in the box and wonder why they don't like us very much.

>The majority hates Clinton.

That doesn't mean she will not be the first woman president of the united states.