Anyone else hate their own language?

Anyone else hate their own language?
Why does everything have to be so fucking complicated all the fucking time?
Why can't I just say something as seemingly simple as "how old are you" without having to second-guess my grammar and choice of words? Fuck Greek.

>having to think before saying something in your native tongue
I hate those retarded brainlet pics but this would be the time to post one

>tfw Austronesian language group
simple

>I haet dose rtard brenlet mems

If you actually think oh-yeah-we-put-it-in-the-grammar-book-because-we-couldn't-stop-the-hoi-polloi-from-using-it is a decent argument, you should probably get out.

>extremely easy to get at a very basic level
>impossible to master
I really like my language.

greek is based

>Anyone else hate their own language?
I do

>have two types of vowels
>long and quick ones
>quick vowels have 2 consonants after them to demote that they're quick
>like a third of all long vowels are actually quick even tho they only have 1 consonants after them
>you just have to learn every single one of them

I don't know why it's a rule when it's so commonly ignored.

Who said anything about grammar books? Just talk like people where you live talk.

I hate my shitty language and my spic beaner jungle monkey accent.

>impossible to master
Cause there is not such thing as "common English". One can master just part of it.

omg ur so rite, i should talk liek otha ppl thx bby

There's that, but I was referring to the fact that it's a mutt language that's always changing. There's no English version of the Academy francaise.
Do people really talk like that around you?

I don't hate my language. :3

But as Japanese is one of the most difficult language in the word, and Japanese isn't useful language very much.

Therefor, I sometime feel sorry for foreign people who are learning Japanese.

I've spoken in my local dialect and never had any problems. Or is there some other issue here?

Looks like someone didn't go to highschool and comments on Greek nationalist vids like: Ι ΕΛΛΑΔΑ ΠΑΝΤΑ ΜΠΡΩΣΤΑ ΓΑΜΟ ΤΟΥΣ ΑΠΛΕΙΤΟΥΣ

Nah.

>There's no English version of the Academy francaise.
There's British "received pronunciation" (and, literally, nobody speaks it except of few douche fags on bbc).

I love my language. It's so logical and the rules are consistent. There's no gender, temporal and spatial fuckery of English and Romance languages.

I only like it in written form.

>British "received pronunciation"
That's hardly comparable to the French and their formal organization which is dedicated to defining their language. They have their own fucking building.

I hate my own tbqh. Grammar and honorifics system seem to be confusing and unnecessary

lmao greek is easy you fucking loser. How can you not even speak your own language? How do you survive? Do people not think that you're retarded.

>Do people really talk like that around you?

Maybe they do, you don't know me. You're not my real dad.

日本語を学ぼうとする物好きは自業自得だからかわいそうとか欠片も思わんよ
俺も含めてな

>Or is there some other issue here?

Yes, there is. You have strict grammatical rules you're supposed to adhere to, then it all goes out the window on the grounds that "it sounds gud THO".

More high schools than you, Gus.

Fuck yo shit nigga, there's getting by and there's mastery of a tongue.

Literally who follows any kind of rules when talking

Anyone whose native language isn't English will speak some form of American English unless he's some tryhard fedora.

Literally anyone who's anyone in the translation/interpretation field.

Omg I love my language so much right now.
لغتي الجميلة تسكن قلبي.

>You're not my real dad.
Son, I...

Literally me.

what the shit

>Why can't I just say something as seemingly simple as "how old are you" without having to second-guess my grammar and choice of words? Fuck Greek.
>imagine being this much of a brainlet
>imagine not being aple to simply say πόσων ετών είσαι
>imagine trying to dabble in ancient greek with your mentality
I can smell your petite little brain from here, pleb. Try studying classicss and actually having an education instead of partying and smoking weed at Exarcheia.

>πόσων ετών

lmao fucking brainlet

>doesn't even comprehend the basic usage of the geinitive
ουγk ποσο χρονω ισε ναουμε ΧΔΔΔΔ

Read between the lines, retard. "geinitive" lmao

Too busy understanding my language to find any hidden meaning behind your retarded troll posts Kostaki.
Yes a slip of the finger is something to laugh at but your inability to comprehend your own language isn't.
You can't even speak English properly I would bet.

OH NO NO NO AHAHHAHAH

I wouldn't bet your bottom crypto on that, Hoxha. If you can't figure out what the OP is about without somebody spoon-feeding you, you need to abscond tout de suite. Preferably back to your country of origin.

inb4
>I was only pretending to be retarded ΧΔΔΔΔ

Επειδή δεν έχω όλη την ημέρα kαι το νήμα θα έχει ψοφήσει την ώρα που επιστρέφω σας το έkανα kαι νιανιά για να μη μου μείνετε παραπονεμένοι :^)

Στο σχολείο μας έμαθαν (πολύ σωστά) πως το το έτος έχει γενιkή πληθυντιkού «ετών» kαι ο χρόνος έχει γενιkή πληθυντιkού «χρόνων», αλλά τώρα ο BABI μας λέει πως το «χρονών» είναι μια χαρά γιατί έχει [kαθιερωθεί]. Γιατί δεν kαθιερώνεται kαι το εξίσου kαθυστερημένο «πόσο» λοιπόν; ΒΑΒΙ άσε την «αμελή προφορά» kαι τις άλλες kυριολεkτιkά αυτιστιkές θεωρίες σου kαι σταμάτα να γαμάς την ελληνιkήν που δε σου χρωστάει απολύτως τίποτα. Όσο kαι να χτυπιέσαι δεν πρόkειται ποτέ ΚΑΝΕΙΣ να γράψει το αγόρι με ω. Θα έλεγα kάτι kαι για το "bulling" που μου έβγαλε το μάτι στην ίδια σελίδα, αλλά δεν έχω χρόνο. Μπάι μπάι.

Our language is not very strict. You can say something in different ways and with various words, and we have a lot of different dialects which make things fun and interesting.

kαταρχην το μουνι της μανας σου λογω του υφους σου
kαταδευτερον φλωρε, τα χρόνια, (ΤΩΝ ΧΡΌΝΩΝ) ειναι αποδεkτή kλίση.
Μπάι μπάι μωρή σαλούφα που kλαις kιόλα.

kelly seems to have gotten really rusty with his trolling these days
sage'd