Kangz btfo

Anyone actually read this verse?

Yeah, I don't remember it mentioning his skin.

iirc It mentions his feet being like bronze so he was actually brown.
Muhammad was in fact white however

it says his head was also white like wool, in addition to the hair

What is the context of this passage? Is it referring to Jesus coming back and looking like that or is he referring to someone else? Isn't "son of man" or whatever referring to the saints?

apaprently jesus was short and balding and ugly

Fuck off, arabs aren't white.

it's the next verse
>His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. (Rev 1:15)
he could've been a 500 pound banana peeling nigger for all i care though, he's still God.

It literally says so in the Hadith though. There's a part where some stranger ask which among a certain company is Muhammad, and his companions reply with "the white/pale man reclining on his arm".

Muhammad was pale as fuck and owned black slaves. Why Sup Forums doesn't love him I don't know, it sounds like you retards should be all for radical Islam.

>then who is this

a (((recreation))) given to us by (((scientists)))

Are jews?

He's described as a white/pale man in several occassions.
>Why Sup Forums doesn't love him I don't know, it sounds like you retards should be all for radical Islam.
Hitler actually was kek

In my opinion that doesn't quite tell us his skin color. Why is it only his feet are mentioned here?

Bronze and glowing doesn't exactly make me think arab, it makes me think otherworldly statue-esque.

This passage is used heavily by Black Hebrew Israelites and their racial supremacy theories.

it's just poor literature and outdated imagery probably. The only thing clear out of the two verses is that he had white hair, which is not really like any ethnicity save for albinos so it's an attempt of giving him an out-of-this-world characterization probably.

Post the entire description (not just his feet) and you'll see that it can only be figurative.

I know

So what if he's brown? Everyone in that area looks like that. He looks white in paintings because they are European paintings. Everyone in Europe is white. Kind of hard to justify worshipping a guy who looks like nothing most of Europe has seen. In China, Jesus looks like every other slant eye.
It doesn't matter what it looks like, it matters is what he did.
Pic very related

>poor literature

Christ...

tumblrinas who use that image as an argument do raise an interesting question, why do some Sup Forumsacks keep worshipping a non-european globalist jewish religion

bronze in a furnace glows brilliant white

I decided long ago that Jesus looked like Bibi.
Prove me wrong faggots.

What?

He was male, had a beard that was plucked on the way to the cross, was a carpenter, wasn't unusually handsome as the Bible says so it wasn't like some pretty boy followers, was from Jewish heritage, a Nazarene, that's about all the details we get. Basically it isn't a critical whether he had blue eyes and pale skin and likely isn't the case, but cultures adopt images that don't contradict the explicit details, so it is fine. You're kind of missing the point if that was your primary concern.

Actually Jesus was not a Jew ethnically, only religiously in childhood. He was not a descendant of shem.

>people now just believe that is what jesus looked like
ffs that is according to some (((israeli))) anthropologist who collected three random skulls from the area Jesus was supposedly from and he then created a face based on those skulls.

But even according to the bible Jesus wasn't from that area. His mother was travelling with her husband Joseph to the area for Roman census because he was from there. So this could be an argument for what Joseph might have looked like. But Jesus wasn't Joseph's son, he was God's son.

But anyway the important thing here isn't Jesus' ethnicity the important message there is the Roman census. It shows that at the time, the Roman empire reached to Jerusalem. The story wasn't written that way accidentally, it was written that way to show the far reaches of the Roman empire and than Jerusalem is rightfully european clay.

But that's another story.

Anyway the same faggot who says jesus looked like a greek fisherman says alexander the great looks like this one eyed mac from it's always sunny in philedelphia.

Go and compare his (((reconstructions))) to statues that were built of the man by people who actually saw him.

>Actually Jesus was not a Jew ethnically
>He was not a descendant of shem

Isn't the requirement to be a decendant of Abraham?

This "Jesus is a Jew" is a Jewish meme.

Jesus was actually a massive thread to Jews because Jesus undermined the entire Jewish religion by being a true representative of god. That's why the Jews, not the Romans, the Jews fought so hard to crucify Jesus and then the Jews put a plaque labeling him "king of the jews" as not only an insult but also so they could play the famous jewish victim game.

i read that feet is a metaphor for dicks

because right now the alternative is jewish globalist liberalism

>hurr Jews hated Jesus so that makes him non-Jew
nice lojik