Israel is the last bastion of the white race

Israel is the last bastion of the white race.

Discuss this indisputable fact.

>20% arab

>jews
>white

pick one

No.

Semites are from Shem.
Caucasians are from Japeth.

So, no.

make up your mind juden , are you white or not ?

nope, but the ability by the whites, to make a country for "whites" in the middle of sand nigger lands means we'll never be able to be totaly over run.

Switzerland is the last bastion of the jewish race.

Discuss this indisputable fact.

Switzerland is one of the few countries of the western world I can respect.

le jewish brothers

>Israel
>White

TRIGGERED

le mario brothers

#OpenBordersForIsrael
NO SORROW FOR SOROS

Israel needs to be more multicultural, Whites will be resented in their role to make Israel more multicultural but Israel won't survive if it doesn't become Multicultural

>#OpenBordersForIsrael
>NO SORROW FOR SOROS

>Mizrahi
>White
>Sephardi
>White
>Arab
>White

The only thing israel has is nationalism and unity.

>Un-stabilize middle east so they can migrate to europe.

Shoo shoo dirty jew, you're killing europe

>He wanted to fight a pan arabic commonwealth under saddam

Lmaoing @ u

Israel can not fall.
Israel can't fall, else this whole geo-polictical experiment will be a failure, which could mean doom for us all.

came for this

Will I ever be accepted as jewish?

Yeah bro just cut off 12% of your dick skin

>Israel can not fall.
sure it can fail
there's no reason why it can't
>doom for us all
tough shit then, isn't it

Jews aren't white people. You would throw every last white Gentile down a well if you thought it would mean more prosperity for *your* people, the Jewish people.

great joke, Benjamin

I already got cut because of phimosis.

The Amish are, and they're all right here with me.

>Every little Jewish baby grows up to be a Jew
wut :^)

Will you partake in removing kebab and making cucks cry in their sheds? If so, come home hebrew man.

in the year xxxx, where everyone is a blend, the jews are still pretty jewish. what then??

If the white race begins to die out, we can proform the israel trick and live on for ever.

>in the year xxxx, where everyone is a blend
jewish fantasy

Come join us hans! No matter how ok our arabs are we still need to outbreed the ones on the other side of the fence. I mean we let ethiopian nignogs into our army for goodness sakes.

Been to Israel.

Ashkenazi are probably a minority. Most Israelis are mizrahim that look like no different to Pakis.

The only white Jews you see are groups of American yids on birthright or Haredi's in Mea Shearim.

You got a point

>hans

see:

not if i can help it!

but what can you do? nothing

>jews
>white

fuck off you inbred turkroach

My first thought, greentext and all.

Even the jews on Sup Forums are dumb as shit.

Wtf is this board even?

You know today I met a whole bunch of limey tourists who loved israel. No matter what gou do, you wil always be in the minority.

Ashkenazi are probably 40%. Russians another 20%. And probably another 20% are mixed. Mizrahim are just loud and unemployed so theyre always outside making noise tbqh

that's incorrect because you do not know what the future holds

second post best post

make the religion of the white man, cause a civil war, when the country reforms, came the land for the religion of the white man, and live on like the state of israel

>implying saddam had panarabic ambitions

He was a neo-ba'athist, not a ba'athist.

>a literal anime fag acting tough on Sup Forums
lmao smdh

i assume you're referring to christianity as
>the religion of the white man
but it's just another semitic sect

You have to go back.

i don't need to act any way do i

Needs to be more diverse.

no christainity is the religion of europe. we would have found a new religion, oh like say the one you guys fucked up, call scientology. they could have claimed land and made an army. with own boarder control.

Goy youre embarrasing yourself

if you think christianity and judaism have anything in common than a metaphorical stories of thousands years ago then you're most likely living around protestants

>Jews think their white

What a time to be alive, I literally couldn't stop laughing for a minute.

jews are white only when it benefits them, they're a protected minority and remind you of the 16 gorillion when it doesn't benefit them

christ is a jew and christianity is a jewish sect
nothing can change that fact

Yes, the country that took barrels of gold teeth on deposit in the '40's, no questions asked.

thanks for informing me
i'll keep it under advisement

Khazars aren't human beings.

>Jews using old nazi technology

Create something you made kikes

they are your favorite slave, there al goyim remeber, but you need one goyim to use against another. but remeber the goyim made the state of Israel & Islam. So the goyim will also be able to use these tricks to survive

Is Ra El

Isis
Ra
Bael

Have a good day.

sounds pretty fucked up

>Israel realizing that NWO doesn't think much of them anymore... Time to make allies with someone else

>christ is a jew
being jew is a choice you do by your way of living and thinking, he is only racially a jew which means nothing compared what jews are now, at best you could call him a sandnigger but they were way whiter than nowadyas arabs although not really white
>christianity is a jewish sect
read about christianity before talking shit

This. Ashkenazi are not even white just as a quadroon is not white, they are mixed race mongrels.

yeah jews pretty much have the right approach from an tribal construct point of view, but we can always go on another which hunt.

>he is only racially a jew
>read about christianity before talking shit
please
everything from the "prophets" down is semitic garbage

>we can always go on another which hunt
why? better that the jews get the christians to kill the muslims and the muslims kill the jews and they all kill each other
it's what your god wants :^)

>Israel is the last bastion of the white race.

the prophets are from old testament which basically has as much weight to chistianity as mythological stories for greek culture (although it's based on real stories) as the old alliance is finished
all the religion is in the new testament, the old was the preparation of the religion

This is the correct way to draw your sign, ZioNazi

also what I hate about jews is their way of thinking not their race even if it comes from it
a converted jew isn't a jew anymore
you have for proof all the non semitic jews

so? doesn't change the fact it's all nonsense
jesus has tricked billions of people into believing that he's not a jew but that's beside the point
the point being... it's all nonsense

Die niggers

#OpenBordersForIsrael #OpenBordersForIsrael #OpenBordersForIsrael #OpenBordersForIsrael #OpenBordersForIsrael #OpenBordersForIsrael #OpenBordersForIsrael #OpenBordersForIsrael

Lol topkek! oh (((you))) are so silly. The white race is the enemy of the jew
>White
> Jew
Pick.
the jew is a sneaky little snake, we admire them, but if they got wiped off the planet, no one would really mourn them.
I'd be interested to see what the other subraces are like without the jew controlling them, maybe some of them are not so bad after all, but probably not.

>jesus has tricked billions of people into believing that he's not a jew
if you're talking about the religion then he isn't jew at all
if you're talking about the race then the only people who believe this are the neo pagan nazis who tried to rebel from their parent authority althoughh as I said the jew race doesn't exist anymore
what makes you think it's nonsense?

They actually make a snake sound to ward off 'evil'. True shit.

>"Only white when it benefits them"
Simply means to me not white ever.

And ......

they work in a caste system,
everyone should live in peace.
its the age of miss direction, and no one is able to find the real enemys, and there is no one to offer guidance. worship changes to warship. religion main god is to disarm mankind,

Brutal!
> based and true.

ok leaving aside the
>is jesus a dirty kike
argument
all of christianity is still nonsense
as is judaism and islam
>what makes you think it's nonsense?
because it's utter garbage
there is nothing in the texts that is true
even if you believe it... that doesn't make it objectively true

(((for you)))

Your Utopia is having the rest of us under your foot, you control everything, and that would be the perfect world.

It's never going to work greatest ally. You make big inroads to be sure, heck, you even killed Jesus Christ because he got mad at the money changers and you are still a major force to be reckoned with.

Inbreeding is becoming a problem, because you refuse to mix with the rest of us though.

Muslims - Join us or die!
Christians - Missionaries all over the world, we want you on our team!
Jews - Fuck right off and don't read The Talmud, we don't want you in our club!

You chosen people are parasites.

You think you are so far above the rest of us and should be the Ones to control us, you are inbreeding yourselves out of relevance.

It's delicious to watch!

You're smart in that you can control information and are masters of manipulation, but you're dumb in that you have always gotten too greedy too fast and shown your hand too soon.

That's why long term, you will never win.

You take greed over the long term, every time.

t. JIDF

Jesus called Jews the synagogue of Satan. He was the anti-Jew.

it doesn't matter
it's still garbage
and there's nothing you can do to change that

one doesn't chose to be a jew, one can only be born or marry a jew. jesus didnt renounce his faith tho.

I'd love to counter argument but there's nothing in your post to counter you're just throwing insults
the only part we could talk about is
>there is nothing in the texts that is true
if it wasn't so random and offtopic

looks like you've lost then, doesn't it

The only time Jesus got mad and flipped out in the whole bible, both testaments, was at the Jew money changers.

Therefore, The Talmud says Jesus is in hell boiling in excrement for all eternity.

Fantastic. Let's be buddies.

I'm sure I can trust you.

Parasites

It's just a very old story, guys.

And a bit about this ((person)).....

>jesus didnt renounce his faith tho.
yeah and his faith was chritianity if you read the gospel you can see there's nothing in common with what he's talking about and mosaism or whatever it's called in english
and we're not even talking about the diference between judaism and mosaism
not sure what I've lost but I guess I'll to live with it
you're the one who is lost though

/thread