How do i slowly learn to socialize and lose my virginity?

How do i slowly learn to socialize and lose my virginity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6rWNCtul_w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Win_Friends_and_Influence_People
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ficki ficki xd

Start off by socializing with fellow dweebs. Once you outchad all of them, you can move on to normies. Once you are a normie, getting laid is pretty easy.

t. former autist

Also, you shouldn't care so much about losing your virginity. The only people who care are brainlets.

Talk to plain, nerdy Asian girls. They won't care how awkward you are.

SERIOUS QUESTION
What is worse: being a jerk beta virgin in a prorgessive, developed, wealthy, civilized country like Germoney, or being an alpha pussy destroyer chad in a 3rd world shithole?

just find the nearest mohammed and ask him to rape you in the ass

losing your virginity is a meme

the first

volunteering/social hobbies/take a job/team sport/learn language in groups/board game events or something like amateur ping-pong tournaments, table soccer, card games/party games like mafia(there is always at least one near me)

>be a beta virgin asspie in a 1st world
>live comfy life whilst claiming neetbux

>be an alpha pussy destroyer in a 3rd world
>get shot and die

buy a whore

Give up mate. All we can do is give up and accept our fate.

that's easy you have to born tall handsome and rich and if you dont you can always kill yourself and try again

quit Sup Forums

hey bro hows it hanging ? You married ?

someday

I wish I was you so I could just buy a few nice 14-year-olds.
If I convert to Islam and move there can I buy me some wives?

>Slowly
I would suggest you either pick up the pace, or give up now, so you don't end up having wasted your time for nothing. In some aspects life is a lot shorter than you might think, and the time you have is not as endless as it might seem from where you're standing now.

t. 30yo still, and now forever, a virgin. Entirely my fault(s) too.

Dress in slutty clothes and hang out in dark alleys. You'll lose your virginity soon enough.

Only in 3rd world countries and Sweden.

use tinder or a dating site and try to start conversations and set up dates. when you fuck up, don't become bitter about girls or about how socially inept you, just learn from your mistakes and don't make them again. don't beat yourself up if most of the time it doesn't work out, especially at first, it's part of a learning process and it's not a big deal if a girl isn't keen.

when you're on a date with a girl, just basically ask them questions and listen to their responses. you can start with specific questions, then when you find something to talk about, ask more open ended questions (how, why) that get them talking, and listen attentively, smile and nod. add input about yourself if an opportunity comes up organically. ideally she'll ask you some questions, if not she's most likely either not interested or socially inept - either way not really worth your time.

You'd have better luck in Yemen.

But isn't that a warzone? And do I need to learn Arabic?

I LIKE PENIS

FEED ME PENIS

Start writing with girls.
Most of the time it's easier to start with writing, because there's a felt distance between you and the other person. Move on and ask her if you want to call each other, if she says yes, than call her and talk. It might be awkward at first, but try not to worry too much. If that works out for some time ask her if she wants to meet.
Pick some nice location, but go slow, so don't go to some overly fancy place (unless you want to show of).
Never talk about your problems, this makes you unattractive.
If you don't have stuff to say, just ignore her and write her later, or ask questions concerning her so she tells you about herself, that way you can simply react to these things.
Don't tell her you'd "love" her.

>girls

DISGÜSTING

Just think about how things could be much worse.

lmao holy shit german autism is REAL

>>girls

>DISGÜSTING
Girls are so gay!

GIRLS ARE LOSERS THEY DONT EVEN HAVE A PENIS

the latter obviously. All white NEETs should go to the third world and exercise their white privilege

Its this.
Work compatriots and fellow students also work, but its harder to socialize with people you don't share anything with. Fellow workers tends to be nice, because there is always something to talk about regarding work, at the least if its physical.
Another option is to hit the gym a little for a few weeks, and then joining a temp work agency, where you get to experience a lot of fun stuff while moving shit for other peoples expenses, and maybe occasionally go to a construction site.

Also this.Volunteering is nice.

>keep falling for the vaginal jew

Sup Forums is cucked beyond belief.

Hopefully a language barrier and the risk of getting blown up or kidnapped isn't enough to discourage you from getting your dream wife.

No memeing, move out of your city/country

Living alone forces you to learn socializing

>risk of getting blown up or kidnapped

do muzzies really do this

Thank you for your help now I'm going to be doing some research on how to live in Yemen...

yemen reminds me of semen

i have a boner now

Don't you, Mehmet?
Come on lah, it's a tradition.

gay (hot) t b h

sad (would bf) t b h

Check this out it will make you cum
youtube.com/watch?v=W6rWNCtul_w

no the only thing that explodes is my penis

would you like to see my BIG BAVARYAN PENIS

>no penis

you lied to me, it did not make me cum

Get a hooker so that you know that you are no longer a virgin.
Knowing that will take away so much pressure from you and you wont be anxious

are you gay or something? It makes me cum in buckets

>are you gay

i like penis

On female bodies, right?

no thats gross, dont speak to me again

Why are Germans so antisocial?

I lost my virginity 7 years ago and have been getting sex regularly since then but I'm still a sperg unable to socialize normally. You can't take the virginity out of you, it's something you are born with, in your soul.

JUST BEE U'ARE SELF HANS

woah dude

>You can't take the virginity out of you, it's something you are born with, in your soul.
And yet you've betrayed yourself and gave it away.

This is solid advice. I'd recommend DRK (Kreis/Ortsverband, Bereitschaft). It's only as much commitment as you want, you get a uniform that really helps with overcoming anxiety issues (people generally treat you with more respect and see the uniform, not you personally) also people in the red cross etc fuck around like crazy.

he'd be be doing the killing not dying

i've lost mine when i was 15 and i havent had sex in 10 years (im 27 now)... losing your virginity and magically fixing your autism is a meme

jesus fuck I want to drink Ice Tea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Win_Friends_and_Influence_People

read this

Force yourself to go on nights out with friends
Go do a course, any kind of course where you have to be around people
Use Tinder (that’s how I lost my virginity)
Godspeed, Hans.
When you’ve done all that pls do the world a favour & UnJUST Your Country.

If you have to read that type of shit to make friends you already lost

Kind of a pretentious take on it considering the tremendous influence of this book for almost a hundred years now.

Everything can be turned into a learned skill, even sucking up to people, which is pretty much what this book explains to you.

"just b urself xd" is a meme.

just be yourself bro :)

>good looking
>runner's body
>plenty of friends
>pretty much a normie
>kissless virgin at 22

Dunno lads

Do you use Tinder, Bruce?