Bueno Excellente could beat Dr Manhattan. No other hero is better equipped to take on a naked man...

Bueno Excellente could beat Dr Manhattan. No other hero is better equipped to take on a naked man. He's also so sneaky not even Dr. Manhattan could see him coming.

Well no shit sherlock. That's like saying who would win in a fight between goku and superman. everyone knows what would happen.

But could bueno excellent defeat the gentry?

This is why Six-pack and dogwelder is happening. Please buy it, the most important DC comic of the next two years.

He's a married man and needs to remain faithful to Guts

really? when does it drop

August

Also no, of course not, I doubt Ennis would be willing to write something about Watchmen

>Six-pack and dogwelder is happening

I didn't even know until you just said it.

>In the tradition of the original Hard-Traveling Heroes, Green Lantern and Green Arrow, Sixpack and Dogwelder are ready to bring their allegedly socially aware brand of justice to the lands beyond Gotham City!

>After the events of ALL-STAR SECTION EIGHT, Sixpack is fighting to keep what’s left of his team together. Dogwelder has gone in search of his past, while newlyweds Bueno Excellente and Guts are dealing with some fidelity issues. Could Section Eight be done for good?

>But everything changes when a mysterious trenchcoat-wearing chain smoker offers our favorite dog enthusiast some clues about his true nature. Is Dogwelder everything he seems? Or is he meant for something greater?

FUCK YES

Also: Constantine's going to be hanging with Dogwelder? I need this so goddamned bad

but that means not using his powers.

who knows what evil will foul the streets without Bueno keeping them at bay?

I know he really didn't want to show any support for Before Watchmen back when that was around.

Damn it Bueno, I need you back on the streets now! You do the raping that Gotham needs but Batman refuses to do.

>The masked, caped superhero. I see that happening. I see mainstream audiences being educated in the ways of the superhero: the crossover, the shared universe. If you’re watching “Deadpool,” here’s an X-Man. If you’re watching — I think this is right — “Arrow,” here’s the Flash. The idea is that you’re going to have to watch everything to get the whole story, which is the idea Lee and Kirby established for comics back in the ’60s. And I think it’s, ultimately, going to lead to the same kind of creative malaise you’ve got in comics. Thirty years ago, Alan Moore effectively wrote the end of the superhero with “Watchmen” and “Miracleman.” But instead of that leading to an explosion of different genres within comics, it actually came full circle — to it simply tightening back up to superheroes again.

>Why do you think that happened?

>I think because it’s easy. I think because it’s comfortable. Because it works for the publisher. And it’s so much easier for writers, artists, editors, publishers to produce more of what came before, with perhaps a little more spice, which is what they took from “Watchmen” and “Miracleman.” So they took the window dressing of Alan’s work without really thinking about what it meant, and what it meant was the end of the superhero. “Watchmen” shows us that the only way to save the world is to terrify it, and “Miracleman” shows us that the only way to save the world is to turn everyone into a superhuman. In other words, in both cases, if you’re a superhero, you have to think beyond human. You have to let go of your humanity, which is quite a scary idea, and that’s how it’s portrayed in both books. But that’s been ignored.

tl; dr

Could Tommy beat Dr. Manhattan?

Not with guns, but he could possibly talk him down. Tommy's a pretty good talker.

>Bueno Excellente could beat Dr Manhattan. He's also so sneaky not even Dr. Manhattan could see him cumming.

Fixed

Ennis writing about superhero social justice is what pulls me the most towards this book.

I bet Dr.Manhattan wouldn't see him coming, but also that he wouldn't care any longer.

Of course.

Love conquers all.

Manhattan turns him into a woman

Heh heh heh... Buena...

>Dogwelder, Sixpack, and Bueno unleashed on the world outside of Gotham

The world was asking for it.