Why the fuck is everybody saying Sup Forums is satire?

Am I the only one really heiling and meaning it here? Do you shitstains not support Trump for anything other than memes?

What's the jist?

Pic related, apparently it's the majority of Sup Forums

Nice shill

For whom?

Nah I just saw the thread today from that reporter

it's incredibly difficult to find an intelligent republican

Pretty much this. I'm obviously a Brit but I would be voting for Trump cos he's a living breathing meme.

i think most people here are borderline nihilistic and fucking around because everything seems pointless and stupid
maybe projecting a bit but i see it everywhere

"Sup Forums is satire" is a commonly employed shill tactic. It's been employed in one form or another really ever since the JIDF first started coming here.

Sup Forums is the board of peace. Take your hate mongering elsewhere.

Trump is a buffoon. You can't be too surprised support of him here is ironic.

This board does not really support Trump or worship a fucking Pepe frog. It's all satire.

>hes only 5 or six layers of irony deep

you are like little baby

Well it is and it is not.
Some is serious and some is just for the bantz.
And sometimes the serious is for the Bantz and the Bantz is serious.

But also fuck of NSA I ain'tgone give you the Keys to the Meme Database.

Yeah, the candidate that was on welfare til 40 is the intelligent candidate vs the 500 company billionaire with a 9000 percent ROI.

Have you ever had a job that mattered?

Seven bankruptcies, shuttered businesses throughout the world, never created a single product beyond the myth of his status as a phenomenal businessman. He's a snake oil salesman and a conman with a bad hair piece.

You will always be a Beady.

Trump as president? Finally the National Enquirer will be a respectable newspaper and Florida will no longer be the butt of the all the Sup Forums jokes

it's a mixture of memeing, being satirical/iornical, mixed with truths here and there

lurk more and post more and eventually you'll be able to distinguish it
sometimes people are shitposting and you should know when they aren't being serious

but if you had to ask, i'm pretty confident that the majority of the americans on this board will vote for trump, the majority of people on this board agree niggers/shitskins are inferior to whites, etc

He's a real estate developer, he makes buildings asshat

It is satire. We're not serious. I love jews.

>Seven Bankruptcies
Every businessman has failures, the vast majority of Trump's business' have been successful

>Stuttered business
How? He's created businesses

>Never created product
He hasn't?

>Snake Oil Salesman
Not an argument, that's an ad hominem.

TRY AGAIN

*raises paw* umm excuse me?

Everybody is voting for Trump means it. Sup Forums is a board of peace, not satire.

People just say that so they can sleep at night.

the people saying this is satire are liberals with their heads so far up their own asses they cant tell if what they are breathing is their own fart or just the natural air quality

oh no i do support trump unironically
even my cousin is defending trump now
wherever i go, i must also poison hillary's name

>can't tell if Sup Forums is satire or not

We're reaching new levels of autism here

It's just a prank, bro. Chill out after you check my dubaflubs.

Pretty sure we always hated that commie fuck m8. We may encourage bernouts to switch sides for our own agenda but don't confuse is with rebbit.