Cartoon Network's Teen Titans Go! and relaunched Powerpuff Girls are colliding this June, reports USA Today...

>Cartoon Network's Teen Titans Go! and relaunched Powerpuff Girls are colliding this June, reports USA Today. The crossover will reportedly occur in an episode of Teen Titans Go! set in the DC heroes' hometown, Jump City.

>"Jump City will never be the same when our little superheroes Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup meet up with the Teen Titans for the very first time," says Nick Jennings, Powerpuff Girls executive producer. "When these two worlds of superheroes collide, it will surely be something to remember."

>The girl trio's arch-rival Mojo Jojo's arrival in Jump City is said to be the catalyst for this crossover, leading to some odd pairings like Mojo, Cyborg, and Beast, and the Powerpuff Girls themselves in a team vs. team rivalry with Starfire, Robin, and Raven.

>"It's a really fun crossover that came about in a very organic way,"and it was really great getting to put these two iconic superhero teams together," said Teen Titans Go! producer Aaron Horvath.

>The exact date of the Teen Titans Go! episode has not been announced.

>newsarama.com/29500-teen-titans-meets-power-puff-girls-in-epic-crossover-for-the-ages.html

How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/benbocquelet/status/644526986308780032
desustorage.org/co/thread/82480016/#q82483570
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! I ruin my favorite original cartoon!

>The original PPG/DCAU crossover never got off the ground
>This did
FUCK EVERYTHING

>An unnecessary Spin-off is crossing over with an unnecessary reboot
who asked for this

>Tara Strong complains about not being asked back for new PPG
>now stuck doing a crossover with the new voices

shit sucks for her!

One could go from storyboards to finished episode in about 45 minutes.

Oh God, I didn't even think of that.

Don't you know. This is going to be an episode pointing out how we're all wrong nostalgiababbies claiming there's nothing wrong with the shit they're shoveling now and should just accept it

>organic

Unca Giggles was behind TTGo! all along? Who would've thought?

What are you talking about?

The girls actually look better in this still of the crossover than they do in their own show.

Who's ready for next year's crossover event?

find something cringy on tumblr. The user's likes and user are really some braindead at this point. People hate this show not because the show is new, they hate it because it is terrible.

I hate both

source?

TTG is too good for this...

also, find this as well. Just, please, no more reboot. It is easy to mess up on reboot, but not THIS bad, Christ.

This

>not having enough hate for both

Both look to be failing and will fail to be anywhere good as the original and made with the express purpose of a cash grab rather than building on the established mythos.

I hate the former, I don't have enough information to hate the latter yet.

You realize the fact that you went out of your way to post that image is basically proving them right in that you're trying too hard to hate it, right?
Why are you giving a shit about a random post on tumblr?

Be Cool was decent

Don't you fucking dare lump BCSD with the other two, that show was actually good.

Be cool scooby doo was cool.

Be Cool Scooby Doo is good.

>nice jokes
>good Scooby stories

Only con is that the animation is meh. Yet, it does work for the show.

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?

Can someone explain why they don't play be cool scooby doo anymore?

the TTG is bad meme will end one day, hopefully soon, it has been long overdue.

well, okay. I did not know before I posted it, maybe I can give it a shot.

>TTG is good
When will this meme die

Man this has to suck for Tara Strong.

>mfw they pair up Raven and Bubbles
> Raven constantly talks how much she adores Bubbles and how great she is
> imagining Tara dying inside with every line

NOOOOOOOOPPPPEEEEE

Blighter, you beat me to it..

>Their getting quite desperate it seems.

>Be Ghoul, Scooby Doo

No way this is actually getting brought back, I'm 90% convinced this was made by someone on Sup Forums. Not to mention "wicked" being spelled wrong.

I wouldn't mind it if it was real.

Why are people getting mad at this.

>wicked being spelled wrong
like that's ever stopped something on CN from going public

>the unexpectedly

>wiced
why did they get the new ppg crew to write their press releases?

>youtube sensations getting articles

>youtube hasbeens getting articles

He's a pretty cool guy, but he hasn't been relevant in years.

welcome to the future, welcome to Ender's Game.

there's a few different ones in that image

Fuck you, Ender! Go get hitched to your sister.

I doubt it's real, but then again Say Uncle was real...

At least I hope they preface it by saying it's non canon. One thing that Say Uncle did well was make it very clear this was just a bit of fun for the creators, not to be taken seriously, but sat back and enjoyed.

>it's fucking happening

to be fair this could be fucking hilarious

remember the johnny bravo/scooby doo crossover?

I just love how there are people who thought this was fake, that are now clearly in denial.

>My waifu Jinx will be tainted by garbage PPG

>implying steben univerb is to the quality of either

It got canceled and is on Boomerang now where all Cartoon Network reruns and failures go

pleb alert

Remember when this crossover was first discovered and everyone was shouting "FAKE!!" at the top of their lungs? Good times. Good... times...

*sob* Sorry, I might need a minute... or two... or the rest of my fucking life...

>ghoul school comeback

this can't be real. not even as a bad thing but Sup Forums would EXPLODE

you're so fucking annoying

>avgn explains why he is not going to review it
>make some very fair points
>many issues face similar issue
he got guts.

Really? Damn that was fast.
Good riddance.
>mfw

>*action*
Fuck off, you're not old enough to post here.

Ya, actually, they kinda do to me, too.

everyone on the planet will be connected to a device that lets them get high on information, the future is now and only the most strong willed psychopath will gain popularity and influence in a short manner of time, it will go two ways, the way of Peter Wiggin.

or a brave gonzo journalist that uses his power to destroy corruption wherever he sees it.

I wanna watch this just to see Raven and Bubbles interact and see what happens.

Is this the Be Cool Scooby Doo gang or the one from the New Scooby Doo movies show series?

Ah Question answered.
Could be interesting though.

So already we can tell that Cyborg and BB will make a minute argument telling the audience how theyre wrong for hating the nuPPG and how its even just as good or better than the old show.

>Quiet Mountains

How bad are they going to fuck that up?

>it will surely be something to remember.
I mean hey, he ain't wrong.

wait, so the leaks were real?
fug

What leaks? It was an official news release.

ages ago there was an image post with a commercial for it from cn uk or something like that, it was about when the 4th episode of nuppg was posted online

Huh, juicy. Unless you're talking about that obviously fake Johnny Test image.

maybe they repurposed the johnny test one into a TTG edit and that's what I saw

nowadays trollposters end up being right more times than they should

not him but I remember both, pretty sure johnny test came after the PPG as an edit

I would say this wasn't real because of Scooby Doo isn't a CN Original, but neither is TTG.

Ha-ha-ha, must be painful.

Eh, probably gonna be a better PPG episode than anything from it's own series.

There's gonna be a Gumball crossover too:

twitter.com/benbocquelet/status/644526986308780032

That user was referring to this.

You really think it's worth a watch?

>Maybe if "HIM" is included as a main villain.

well, it is quite popular with the underages of Sup Forums

>*sob*

He's saying the new PPG is animated quickly. I don't think that has anything to do with why the crossover got approved by WB, though.

It's not going to be the actual Crystal Gems. It's going to be an expy. If it wasn't an expy, it'd be harder to parody how forced Scooby-Doo crossovers have been in the past, and judging by the episode title, that's what they want to do.

I'll watch it and I'll like it

Taking two piles of shot and mashing it together still makes it shit

Not that user, but he wasn't, it was an actual bumper image. That there came later.

Oh, well, my bad then. Then I don't really know what else he meant.

>mfw my first thought was "don't bring that shit into my ttg"
ttg really has some good episodes though. Like, laugh out loud funny.

>People thought this was fake
desustorage.org/co/thread/82480016/#q82483570
I bet this guy feels silly now. Kek.

someone please kill me

>implying that say uncle was a bad thing

Peter Wiggin's died an old man while his hot, smarter sister lived on.

I remember when Batman and Robin were on Scooby-Doo...

bump

Be Cool is great man. Biggest surprise of last year.

Be Cool is actually self aware enough to make this work.

They just said that to stop people from losing it. I'm sure the producers want it to be.

It was only airing on CN as a preview. It was always meant to go to Boomerang to be paired with the last two Scooby shows still airing in reruns. Dont lie, user.

>It got canceled
then what's this

>Mfw this will be Hey Uncle again where the crossover is the best episode of the show
The only bad thing about it is that we won't have any PPG fans making threads about how bad the crossover was.

When I heard Lebron would do a guest apperance on TT I thought they really, really, really jumped the shark and would ruin muh favorite characters XDDDD like said but really I thought it would. That episode turned out to be goofy scooby doo parody that was very fun. I trust them DESU lads

>Hey Uncle
>best episode of the show
That's not the case with either shows.

Did this episode come out before Say Uncle? If so then ya this was better but at the time Say Uncle was the best SU episode

so where did this scoody doo season 2 episode list come from? is it official or is it just user making bait?

Be Cool isn't even that bad, if it wasn't the next series to follow up Mystery Incorporated, no one would really care