Nothing can be more pathatic than nationalistic immigrants

Nothing can be more pathatic than nationalistic immigrants

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2012/11/29/white-supremacist-group-works-with-gulf-cartel-to-traffic-meth-into-texas.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A brazilian shitposting about other countries while brazil is a very dangerous shithole

he's right though

your country is also a shithole btw

Shitholes

and so is yours

I agree. We get a lot of them here.

Your hdi is subsaharan tier tho.

2017 tho.

American's who celebrate their "heritage" are more pathetic.

>waves Irish flag on St Patrick's Day
>isnt even Irish
Same shit, probably even worse because most immigrants retain their nationality and, to an extent, culture.

Nah, celebrating a country you fled from is more pathetic than a person celebrating his ancestors.

>the Irish-Americans's ancestors did not flee Ireland
Made me think

>celebrating a country you came from is worse than celebrating a country your ancestors came from

Sure, if you like people celebrating things they have literally no connection to whatsoever.
And liking some aspects of life in a shithole is not the same as wanting to live in said shithole.
Your whole point is simplistic and lacks logic.

>He writes from European Turkestan

says the arab

But they have connections. Lots of americans have irish blood, irish surnames, are catholics, maitain some irish culinary traditions etc...

Why are there even proud Mexicans in the first place? I'd understand if we talked about nationalistic Greek, Turkish, Italian, British or Mongolian immigrants but what exactly have Mexico contributed to world history?

but those are the same thing you dungus

>celebrating tenuous and disingenuous connections is better than celebrating a country you actually lived in a few years ago

Again, your argument is utterly stupid. Think of this faux-nationalism what you will, but at least use stringent logic.

Stay mad Hans. I put my boot on your German cousins' neck in Sudtirol.

>being proud of some lottery
>being proud someone else in the past accomplished something and is by some lottery related to you

>südtiroler
>my cousins
please no

>a country you actually ran away from in some banana boat and wouldn't return to it for a million bucks
ftfy

Texas belongs to Mexico, why shouldn't I wave that flag?

saudi arabia and israel have good hdis lads, I wouldn't put too much on it

wish the nigger gangs would shoot mexicans more

>my countrymen in sweden
I get the whole "muh rightful aztec clay" even if it's a shitposting-tier statement when done within the old territories lost to the US, but why the hell would they do that there? Are you memeing me?

>lottery
nothing is lottery in life, my son

kek, like we your guys wouldn't be our cannon fodder
foxnews.com/world/2012/11/29/white-supremacist-group-works-with-gulf-cartel-to-traffic-meth-into-texas.html

1. slavic neo nazis
2. Americans who talk about heritage and eugenics
3. Any central european male identifiying entity.

idk the aztecs and mayans had some pretty based stuff

Doesn't emigrants make more sense?

Because Sweden has failed in two ways when it comes to immigration. We took on to many, that's the obvious first. But we never tried to make them feel Swedish either, because to the left, forcing anyone to be ''Swedish'' is bad, so they're told that they should keep their old cultures because they're great, and that Swedish culture is just optional.

Please keep thinking that way, yours is the one culture in the world we don't want to interact with

Man, that sucks, any signs of anything getting better soon over there, nordbro?

CHI

The southern US is rightful Mexican land. Nothing is more pathetic than cucks that try to assimilate.

If you're passed over for jobs for having a Kurdish name and everyone you meet acts like you're from the ghetto, how are you going to process that, you're not going to say well, this is fair, I should just be less Kurdish

>nationalistic new worlders

>Nothing can be more pathatic than nationalistic immigrants
You should always be nationalistic and put your own kin first, regardless of where you are. Countries are to most nations just geographical borders anyway, and only some European nations will find a biological value in living in on European soil. The rest of the world are just genetic remnants of older European nations anyway.

A country is worthless if it is not populated by a nation which sprung from its very soil, but a nation is always a band of blood even if there is no land for it to live on. However though, one should always seek to live with ones kin on the soil of said kin in all instances possible. Blut und boden, not open borders, ok? :^)

But you see. They do live in Mexico. For Mexico is not just a geographical location, but a way of living and behaving. Thus, they might not be in Mexico anymore, but Mexico will forever be in them.

>and so is yours
HAH! says the argetinian..

mine is a shithole too, no one is denying that

Well for the record I deny that the US is a shithole. If you haven't been here and only judge us based off of pictures on Sup Forums of the inner cities then of course you'd think we're a shithole.

middle class america is the most beautiful thing in this world user. we all know that.

well now I feel bad for shitting on argentina

it's ok friend.
when i went to florida i remember going trhough a middle class neighbourhood in the way to the airport.

it look like our closed neighbourhood. but much bigger and of course, opened.

america is a beautiful country.
and whoever think otherwise is an idiot.

That's beautiful

I agree
t. their main exporter

This. Nothing worse than seeing the same cunts that couldn't shut up about how your country is a boring shithole with no opportunities talking non-stop about HOW MUCH OF A KIWI THEY ARE #JUSTKIWITHINGS XD from New York/London/Europe

holy shit i cant even imagine how annoying that is

It's more frustrating that your fellow citizens view your country as an airport terminal they're forced to exist in until they can move to something better - and then never make the connection between the brain drain they participate in and "New Zealand being an undeveloped, boring shithole with no opportunities".

Though the worst ones move back here to settle down and raise a family and repeat the process with their kids

I wish for the opposite, wetbacks can be cool but niggers are invariably garbage

I agree