Which x girls do you think have a bush?

Which x girls do you think have a bush?

Jean has to have one because it is gross for a ginger girl not to have a bush

The cuckoos, now that i think, a telepath could go around naked and Nobody would notice it since they can make people think they are wearing cloths

She's a clone after all.

Rogue, for sure.

God damn it you posted it before me so now people cant see my file name

The cuckoos had bushes and now they don't because there is no way Emma has a bush and one time one of them mind-signaled her about it and she very quickly and casually shared the entirety of her opinions on pubic hair with them without any awkwardness at all. Now they do it her way.

Jubilee has a bush.
Wolverine has like raw animal stink hair down there for sure.
X-23 keeps it trim because it's important to her to show control and the pimp made her shave, before.
Pixie has a bush that's always a little messier than she wants it to be.
Rogue has a bush that's exactly as messy as she wants it to be.
Shadowcat has a bush because Colossus likes it.
Armor doesn't have a bush.

Bush in full bush or just hair?

not Psylocke that's for damn sure

>Colossus
user, I have some bad news for you...

>Wolverine
>X-23
What do mean?

>Pixie
I dont think she has any hair.

Guess Rhane, Storm have a bush too.

I speak of these characters as a whole, not of their specific incarnations. Pixie - wild, celtic, trippy fairy witch? She has a bush.

I think Pixie would have a bush before Magik made the soul dagger. So basically when Pixie has all pink hair she has a bush but is shaved when she has the black high lights

I meant x-23 is wolverine, so your summarisation makes no sense if you mean the character as a whole.
Since OP stated "which x girl".

WHERE IS THIS FROM?

X-23 is Wolverine right now, of course. But X-23 is not Wolverine, the character.

>Jean has to have one because it is gross for a ginger girl not to have a bush
Jean does not have a bush. Almost because of that, even.

Dont know, she is a faery for me, like a young eldar.
So i feel like she shaves or it even dont grow properly.

Yea, but she is super modest and pure so I don't think it would cross her mind that it was normal for girl to shave it

Gross

>But X-23 is not Wolverine, the character.
thats why i stumbled on it, i thought it was only x-women we discuss.
So i was confused.

>not wanting a girl with a pink bush

Rhane has way more than a bush. And don't lesbians like storm shave?

Mhh, good point, now im not sure if she has a bush or not.

I mean your attitude is gross.

Everyone always says Jubilee has a bush. Is it because she is asian or because she is a virgin?

How is it gross? She was the one picked for the soul dagger because she was so pure

She's a wolvie kid.

It would be hilarious if she didn't.

>dust
Trimmed bush
>mercury
Blank like a car
>Dazzler
blank

Sure Rhane even has arm hair that is more than just fuzz.

Storm has traditional a mohawk cut down there.

I could see Rogue going through long periods where she doesn't bother shaving anything.

>dazzler blank
more like rainbow dyed

That why she wears clothes, because her only spot she shaves.

Medusa

Kek

But she is the showbiz mutant, so she is def shaved.

Oh yeah, Medusa has a crazy bush. That's not even weird in Attilan.

This is now my deepest and most personal truth.
That picture seems to suggest otherwise

I think she shaves a very specific design into it and has told a few people what it is so they can be sure she isn't a Skrull.

Just culturally, Asgard doesn't seem like the place that's big on that particular look.

Magick blank
Guthrie blank
Magma blank
Surge trimmed
Moonstar bush

What if we expand it to all female capes?

Hisako pixelated

Loki shaves.

Demon Magik definitely has one.

It's imperative to me that Rogue has a thick bush with a white streak going through it.

I like girls that keep it trim. Overgrown bush is too much and makes me think they don't think about self-care.

Bald is okay but not as great. Trim is great because you get the best of both worlds.

I prefer bush because I find it much more intimate and personal than a bare crotch, which strikes me as sterile. It's just more exciting to not know what could be down there than to have it taken for granted it's most likely nothing.

kitty pride has a big ol' 70s bush all the way to her asshole

Does Husk just peel her bush off?

>Rogue, for sure.
but is it skunk striped

Whose is shaved into an 'X'?

underrated post

JEEEEEAAAAAAAAAANNN's

What?

I think Kitty used to have a bush when she was younger, but it's gone now that she is a whore

medusa_for_ants

>born japanese
>no bush
baka gaijin

I want a comic where max and blackbolt bro it up

Magik probably uses a spell to keep her appearance perfect so she's literally blank.

Cyclops

Bald is the best aesthetically, trimmed is the sexiest and bush is disgusting.

Why do people keep saying blank instead of shaved?

Also threads like this is why there are no women in comics

In my case I used blank to mean "incapable of growing pubic hair"

Were you the one who referred to Magik and no one else?

Yes

Ok that makes sense.

M totally shaves

Well she is totally covered and cant fuck so

Someone should contact chris claremont and ask him

Maple leaf and landing strip

Kitty by special request, and Armor because she doesn't get any. We've seen what X-23 is packin. Remy probably shaves it himself. The rest are regular kids, so of course they shave themselves bald.

>Jubilee ... is a virgin
I find that difficult to believe.

>sign of sexual maturity is disgusting

Actually she can. She's basically season 1 Peter from Heroes, now.

Currently? I thought she could touch people but then the made it so she couldn't again. Like they go back and forth about if she can or not.

Tim Drake is the only guy she has kissed, he lives in a different multiverse
Synch liked M, and is dead, and they only got together in 1 dark future
Skin died before Jubilee reciprocated his crush
xmen 92 is with Chamber is a different universe
Runnaways with Pixie and Frost bit is a different universe.

She is only 17 in main marvel continuity and I think she has kissed more girls than guys at this point.

I mean yea little Jubilee comes off as super fucking cock hungry like New Mutants magik, but she literally has not had a love interest in over 16 years.

how lucky for her husband

Might as well never use soap, brush your teeth or cut your hair with that attitude.

>cock hungry like New Mutants magik
is magik a virgin?

>Moonstar bush
But she's an exhibitionist. She's groomed for inspection at all times.

Would you rather discuss penises? Because I assure you, we are just as prepared to discuss Superman's wang as Stargirl's curls.

>Surge trimmed

yeah but the question is what color is it

Yes. Hasn't even kissed anyone. Her next love interest will be her first, baring Claremontian subtext

As expected of a Claremont waifu

Original cock hungry magik (the current one is technically an alternate dimension one) died a virgin, unless of course she got raped by demons off panel.

Dom's probably got a nice strip down there. for when guests come over.

>the current one is technically an alternate dimension one

Stop perpetuating this bullshit.

>NOT MUH

They used actual storytelling to bring her back rather than just waving their hands and telling fans to deal with it. That should be celebrated.

Her cunt is fucking cavernous, fucking colossus gave her the organic steel cock

It isn't even that, she literally doesn't have a soul. And the original one was never intended to be killed off. The whole idea was that original magik got sucked into limbo and was stuck with the decision to save herself or save baby illyana so she saved baby illyana and was then trapped in limbo. It is just that no one saved her.

Has her brother forgiven her yet? She pulled a real cunt move on him, but then again she was the one who convinced him to kill himself in 2001

>strip
No, it's just a spot.
Pic related.

I think Nightcrawler might be Magik's waifu

>It isn't even that, she literally doesn't have a soul.

Except she does. Wells dug up an ancient and well forgotten plot thread to be the linchpin of his run. I'll trust his depiction of her above all others and in his run she regains her soul at the climax, which combined with her mind and her body make her HER. You can have a philosophical debate about the Ship of Theseus but it is canon that she is she.

>Has her brother forgiven her yet? She pulled a real cunt move on him, but then again she was the one who convinced him to kill himself in 2001

Yes but it was written by Bendis so it was rushed and sucked. Then Lemire decided to put them on a book together, seemingly unaware that they suck together and are better off in separate books with occasional team ups.

Needs to be canon, get Chuck Austen on it.

her muscles are toned and honed. Her holes are mighty.

I didn't want to be predictable

Is the left one not meant to be the more attractive one?

I would rot my teeth out of my head if it allowed me to track you down and force you to smell my breath for the rest of your miserable life you degenerate hippy.

>Yes but it was written by Bendis so it was rushed and sucked. Then Lemire decided to put them on a book together, seemingly unaware that they suck together and are better off in separate books with occasional team ups.

Well yea, Illyana can't do shit on her own if Colossus is there because he always has to save her. Inferno only happens because Illyana is incompetent, didn't take Magneto's help, and that Petey was out in Aus

There is no way his metal cock isn't just beyond massive. Like prolapse party big

>Bush is the best aesthetically
Ftfy.

>There is no way his metal cock isn't just beyond massive. Like prolapse party big
MIGHTY

like coal to diamond mighty

>Well yea, Illyana can't do shit on her own if Colossus is there because he always has to save her. Inferno only happens because Illyana is incompetent, didn't take Magneto's help, and that Petey was out in Aus

desu the thing I like most about Illyana is how fallible she is. She's got strong super powers but she's not the all conquering hero, not even a "just getting by" hero like Spider-Man. Her current wave of good feelings needs to be followed up with some shit taking a personal toll on her.

Can she control her pubic hair as well?
That...
opens up possibilities.

Razor Snatch

Fucking way too nice looking for an autistic hell spawn

I mean all of gen x is kinda like that even skin was hot by the end and when you cast Jubilee as "the ugly one" you are kinda in a weird spot