IRAN YES

IRAN YES

independent.co.uk/news/people/men-in-iran-are-wearing-hijabs-in-solidarity-with-their-wives-a7160146.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVnHLobJZHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's like men wearing bras in solidarity with women forced to cover up their breasts in public. A bad excuse for crossdressing.

>1 year into US Influence and she gives you this look

>Scandinavian
>Mudslime

you cant make this shit up

Feminism btfos Islam

>mfw SJWism stops radical islam in its tracks

we truly are blessed to have such a noble and tolerant future.

perhaps we shall all have islamic boipussy in the future

Bunch of fucking nazi Aryan refugee killers in that pic, 14/88 tattoos all over their backs and shit.

not sure if a good idea
they get most likely killed for that

At least they'll die a noble death knowing they fought for justice

>this is what the globalists tried to turn my country into

In general there's a huge pushback against it. Unlike the rest of the middle east, Iran's population feels burnt out and sick of the Islam meme.

I feel like with something as arbitrary as "morality police," and with laws that half the population are flouting, it's just a Bribery Machine that sometimes also locks up poor people

70% of iran is under the age of 30 IIRC. they need to do another revolution and get a secular government.

What the cuck

Fucking Turk

If we're going down, we'll take you down with us

Not like this

One of us.

That's the most progressive thing they've ever done.
They'll probably be decapitated for it.

>70% of iran is under the age of 30 IIRC
Wat. How?

>sick of the Islam meme
Little to late to go to their national religion, we Lithuanians feel their pain

old people die

"waaah why can't we be medieval savages forever"

Ataturk is rolling in grave you fucking roach scum

>no one gets this is just social and cultural propaganda against iran, circulated by western cuck media, making it look like this is a thing when in fact they payed a couple of people to do it in front of camera.

Ayatollah pushed heavy for population increase since he came to power

Thx for that btw Brit-bong

>religion of peace
youtube.com/watch?v=mVnHLobJZHU

Feminism more powerful than Islam confirmed.

but mainstream media always says women wear hijabs because they want not because they are forced to

>Revolution
>Conflict with Iraq

After every war/revolution where a lot of people died there is a surge in births

(Plus the older ones died)

GTFO mudslime

>not knowing the whole story
Iran under islamic rule, holds the record for the most effective birthrate reduction agenda in the entire world, yet to be matched by anyone

>IRAN YES
except its absolutely retarded to wear hijabs

>being against emasculating feminist cancer makes you a mudslime

I see the USA is already 100% cuck'd by the feminist meme it itself created

ok

Why the hell did it's population boom then so compared to Saudi/Iraq

Xplain plz

I thought that the regime in Iran had extremely strict laws about anything to do with homosexuality. Wouldn't this fall under "cross-dressing" and be severely punished?

When I look at France, it's the same but

>this is what globalists and durkadurka try to turn my country into

>implying this isn't good for the west

having a bunch of SJW cucks and then a bunch of radical puritan (who are also huge degenerates in other ways) would solve nothing.

now having SJWS on both sides, that's that shit I do like.

In before "peaceful religion" kills them.

they wanted population increase, they made it happen. then they wanted to DE-crease birthrates, and they made it happen as well (with record numbers).

The Iranian government is extremely efficient with public policy making.

just google it, it's well documented

>feminism does something that is in line with Sup Forums's agenda
>immediately pretend like they are pro-muslim tradition

typical

lmao swedish faggot

>in line with Sup Forums's agenda
killing the family unit and emasculating men?

>in line with Sup Forums's agenda
what do you mean?

something that is not talked about often is the fact that the islamic world, especially iran, is seeing the largest drop in birthrates in history. in their capitals the birthrates are already equal or below that of western countries.

>tfw islam will die to the same cancer that killed the west

if we go down, you go down, motherfuckers.

yes. when its other countries. i have no qualms about miscegenation of them

Iranians are really friendly and nice. Support of the women equality is a noble cause.

>taking a stand against a totalitarian regime forcing women to wear a stupid rag around their heads
>coddled western women and their faithful castrati white-knights who have every possibility in the world to do whatever they want with their lives yet engage in righteous virtue signaling and blame every single shortcoming on an evil fictional entity known as the "patriarchy" or "muh-sore-giney" whilst kneeling in front of a foreign cultural entity which is objectively misogynistic

I feel like using the same term to describe these two sets of rebellious behavior is highly disingenuous

>american muslims

How about get a new religion you retards, or is the death penalty for leaving Islam that harsh

ITT: faggot retards think (all islam is the same, and all "islamic" countries are the same)

Iran couldn't be more different from its neighbors. but I guess 12yo neo-pol doesn't know shit.

How is it feminism retard when its the men who are doing it. Fucking idiots I swear.

Iran is the most "liberal" of all the Muslim countries.
Their women haven't had to wear the dirka burqas for a while now.
Head scarves were only loosely enforced.
But police still arrest women for not wearing them.
In other countries wearing as little as they do would get them stoned I imagine.
And women still aren't allowed to drive there
(something we should adopt IMO. women suck at driving)

Are you Turkish or Moroccan?
Either way, go back.

Iranian diaspora always insist on how great Iran is, and how different it is from the rest of the muslim world. So why don't they move back there?

I hope this is true

Is no one safe from feminism, emasculation and degeneracy?

go away mudslime

Kind of cute 2behon

>Roddit meme
REEEEEEEEEEE

>news from a 3rd world cesspool

Who gives a fuck?

Because any non-European in Europe is a parasitic cuckold by the definition?

Because Iran is different.
But Islamists ruined it and the only ones who are overseas are the islamists.

hating on muslims and their bullshit

I actually don't mind this so much. It's the kind of thing I'd do if my wife was forced to wear, say, a Star of David on her chest.

It's bullshit that they force a dress code at all, especially on religious grounds.

They're going to get their balls chopped off, I just reported them to Iranian intelligence

>a dykeboy calling anyone a faggot

Don't make me take your bicycle Joep

it is the globalist doctrine that is made for bringing nations to their knees so that can all be picked up and merged to eventually form 1.

I actually feel like this is fine. Unlike the West, the Middle East is somewhere where feminism is ACTUALLY needed

>live in country that executes fags
>crossdress

I encourage this.

In Iran if they arrest you for faggotry they give you an option: hanging or sex change.
It doesn't make sense.

>If we pass a law saying jewish women need to wear the star of david, the men will wear one too

sounds good

>cuck muslims

HAH! Do they also wear their women lingerie?

The Baby Boomerang.

So many young Iranian men were gassed by Saddam that the Iranian gov't gave large sums of money to women in exchange for having a lot of kids.

>islamists ruined a country made up almost entirely of islamists

Sounds about right

Muslims are the biggest closet homosexuals there are

iran is pretty progressive, look at the number of male to female gender swaps. iran should be second place(after thailand).

see

Iranians are probably the most based middle eastern people.

Except for their leaders.

>only women can be feminist

This is so fucking accurate

If we just converted to Islam there would be all kinds of Islamic boipussy around.

Muslims love fucking little boys. It's not a slight against them, just that polygamous societies lead to a ton of single men who still have a lot of sexual energy but nowhere to put it. So they HAVE to use goats and little boys.

That's racial, not cultural. Bosnians don't fuck lil bois.

He's right though, Sjiites don't have the same retardation as Sunni's in general. Furthermore, Iran is comprised of like 2/3 of the people being younger than 25 iirc. And most of them feel little love for Islam, from what I've heard that is.

I'm willing to guess it's a little of both.

All fallen angels take male form but they don't go after men. Only the long hair of women. Men are specifically told to not cover their heads when they pray. Do all the churches listen? No. Do jews? No

>not sure if a good idea
>they get most likely killed for that

Modern day cowardice
If protesting isn't a simple picnic at a government building and actually carries a risk, it's not worth it

I am Iranian, here are my thoughts on Iran and Iranians as immigrants, as well as immigration in general.

First off, an immigrant shall not be allowed to vote, hold office, have more than one child, smuggle their relatives from overseas, or marry outside of their ingroup. These should be set-in-stone requirements for all immigrants, and it is a shame that the majority do not abide by these rules. Full assimilation is also, obviously, required.
On allegiance: an immigrant may be culturally loyal to a nation (i.e. assimilate fully into the culture), but they will never be loyal to the blood of the native population. For this reason, they do not belong in any nation besides the one that their blood is linked to. I don't belong in this nation, but if I were to return to Iran, they will arrest me (or worse) because of my beliefs (I denounce Islam, want nothing to do with it). I admit that my actions are cowardly because I put my security before the purity of the nation I am in.

On Iranian identity, we are not white as many shill. We are distant cousins with Europeans (Indo-Europeans); our skin has a relationship with our position relative to the equator (I am Mediterranean-esque, tan, olive-tier).
We, technically, are the true Aryans, though. That's what Iran literally means.
It is a good nation with rich history that has been ruined by negligence/incompetence (Islam, failed leadership, CIA coups, etc.).

Also, if you are half-breed (mix of Iran-X), you are literally less than garbage for interbreeding with the native population and denying the white children a future. The least you could do in a Western nation is be sympathetic to white plight.
Half-breeds are scum of the Earth, in general. This goes for the other way, as well. I have never, and will never, pursue white women, and white men should be smart enough to continue their bloodline and not mix blood. But nowadays, women are degenerate and disloyal, so.

Wouldn't have to do this cuck shit if Islam died out

Yes wearing a head scarf is noble...

Get the fuck back to Tumblr before your butch lezbo piece gets cocked straight

>I am Iranian
Nah, you are a cuckold leeching off the Anglo-Saxon civilization.

Absolutely, like I said, my instinctive urge to survive is put before the ethnic purity of the nation I am in. Nothing to be proud of, but I do my best to keep my mouth shut and not disrupt any other affairs of this nation by voting.
I don't wish this limbo on anybody else, on one hand, I despise being a demographic stain on this nation and want nothing more but to return, but on the other hand, my motherland has been corrupted by Islam, and if I were to return and push for Islam to leave (as it should be), then they would punish me with the threat of imprisonment/death.

based

Y'all niggas are screeching when they bring sharia over here and when people over there complain about sharia you're all against it. start making sense, you ovary wastes.

>what is a containment zone

This actually gives me hope that just maybe not everyone in the middle east deserves to be glassed.

Persians and Kurds are fine.

Well if you can hang and shoot your people, of course you can enforce any policy you want

Kurds is the most inbred ethnic group there is.

So even muslims have acknowleged that islam is a fucking enforced meme?

If immigrants were like this guy though, no-one would ever complain and they actually would contribute to the societies they migrated to.

what alternate reality have i plunged into today

Fuck off Muhammed
He's probably from Oslo, ignore that shitskin. Most Norwegians are still based unlike Swecuck.
RARE
You guys would have won the biggest closet homosexual contest, but you guys are so openly gay. Kek. Anyway, he's right about muslims being fagstoff too, that's why you let so many in.
>kurds
>fine
Staph smoking all day Tyrone, your brain is not functioning properly

Fun fact: you are not allowed be gay in Iran but you can be trans.