The US will be coloured blue in November and there's nothing you can do about it

The US will be coloured blue in November and there's nothing you can do about it.

It aint happening, you best count your potatoes mister

>implying the blood clot won't finish her off

Why isn't the UK purple?

you forgot the map that shows which countries has been ruled by somalian intelectuals, very important.

the queen is a male shapeshifting lizard called Zarg

Funny thing. The only finnish female president served only couple of months:

> Anneli Jäätteenmäki resigned on 18 June 2003, under pressure resulting from the accusation that she had lied to Parliament and the public over how she had acquired confidential Foreign Ministry documents which she used for political purposes during the election campaign

> The police investigation into the leak concluded, on 19 December 2003, that Jäätteenmäki should be prosecuted for aiding or abetting Manninen in revealing state secrets in contravention of the law. However, on 19 March 2004, the Helsinki District Court acquitted Jäätteenmäki on all counts.

Does this remind you of something?

>female president

Mämmi. I meant prime minister.

#sexistafrica

Shouldn't UK be dark blue? The King/Queen of England is the head of state.

OP pic apparently doesn't know about the several female monarchs in European history, including the current Queen of the UK.

read the fucking note beneath it, it does not count monarchs

ffs

>Canada
>Purple

>Nothing we can do about it

We will see about that faggot

I can vote against it.

But the Canadian head of state is a monarch

In 93 we had a female prime minister for a little over 3 months, basically an interim

user pls, no assassinations allowed

THIS IS LITERALLY CALLING TRUDEAU A WOMAN.

Never implied that faggot

And the same for Australia and New Zealand. This map is stupid

they probably count the governor general then. They had a couple female ones

and constitutional scholars like Edward McWhinney and C. E. S. Franks have,[140][141] however, referred to the position of governor general as that of Canada's head of state

For Canada. Probably same applies for Australia and NZ.

>In Brazil= A woman fucked up with economy and anything else.
Got kicked out
In Argentina=A woman fucked up with economy and anything else.
Got kicked out
In Chile= Bachelet is a total disaster.
In Germany= Is there something to say about this place ?

Whats wrong with women Sup Forums ?

>doesn't count monarchs

why

that's retarded

Helle Thorning was a pretty shitty minister of state, though, but she had a vagina and was willing to make a government with the communists-lite party and the Batshit Left™ party, which gave her party a majority of the vote.
I'm glad it's over.

i was just joking that le Weedman is a womyn :P

If it shows female leaders the people didn't choose, then it's a bad measure of how (((progressive))) a country is, which I assume is the only reason one would ever make a chart of "first female x of y".

Our only serious female candidate suffered a humilliating defeat, she came 3rd after her party was in power for 12 years.

viva machismo

Women governments are atrocious. We had the bitch Cristina Kirchner and she fucked us up really bad and left us with a whole generation of good for nothing people who depend on welfare and shit. Good thing our we changed that system.

>Uk not purple

Well that's fucking stupid then. Our GG when it was Quentin Bryce was as unelected as the Queen is, and we're purple.

What the fuck is Canada doing in there?
What, Wait a....nevermind

Does nobody fucking read what it says beneath the picture?!
Map includes elected, APPOINTED and interim leaders, but does not count monarchs

Nope. That means the UK can't be purple. The graphic is fucking stupid. OP needs to start over if he wants to press his hillary will win theme.

seconding because it doesn't have to be the same woman

Queen Elizabeth II and Margaret Thatcher would have had both positions covered at the same time

why not?

they are the head of state

what are u, stupid?

Wait, China has a female head of state?

I didn't say it makes sense, I was just explaining what the picture itself says. Yes, it is inconsistent to some point

You've taken responsibility for it. It's all on you now, Germany.

Head of state I get because the queen

But why the fuck are we purple? Our "female prime minister" was there only temporarily so temporarily that she did nothing of meaning

When the Queen dies, who's next? Will you guys have a king?

Does your monarchy actually do anything? From what I hear the average person in the UK like the royal family and royal stuff in general, but do they have any actual power? If a new king or queen took over, could they really start a new crusade or something? Could they start building an army to sweep out the shitskins?

??

They are effectively not, since they ARE the embodiement of the state and crown itself.

>Being this retarded when this has already been explained in this very thread.

>implying your prime minister is male

still fighting:

I guess it makes sense after all. Checkmate

Also hasn't Russia had a couple female tsars? Considering how fucking far back some of these countries are going Russia should be purple too

Having a jew president is still worse

>I didn't say it makes sense
>Yes, it is inconsistent to some point
>I guess it makes sense after all

Hillary tier flip-flop there, Hans, but you took responsibility for it and raised it as your own. That's got to be worth something.

As usual, Russia and Japan continue to be based/our only true allies.

Ya, Catherine the Great. OP's map is retarded.

Holy shit I never realised how bad Europe is.

Fucking done

Because they have no power in State nor Gov (GB/NL)

Terrible map. If monarchs don't count as heads of state, then Norway should be purple.

so the infograph is just stuoid. got it