youtube.com/watch?v=Q_0iNP9Yb2s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremation_of_Care
theresnothingnew.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Gb8o1_eeFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Zionists.

thats a loose term
you mean the Rockafeller foundation?

The really secret ones you never even heard of.

what a dumb shit...

The Bilderberg group isnt a "secret society" - its a group that hold private annual meetings to discuss World events...its not "secret" - its members are well known and actual attendees differ from year to year....the discussions are private not "secret"- there is a difference

bilderbergmeetings.org/

The Bohemian Grove is also not a "secret society" - its just a camp in the Redwoods where a lot of rich guys go to get drunk...I have known several people who have attended and they laugh at the supposed "conspiracy" behind the gathering...but they are happy to have it proliferate cuz it gives the plebs something to gnash their teeth over as opposed to real problems.

Republican Russian Hackers

so your saying the free masons is the most powerful?

da joos

Surely, it's Sup Forums now?

Shill spotted.

Thinks are not always as they appear.

youtube.com/watch?v=8QntTInSS1A

Sup Forums is arguably the most powerful since we are basically unbeatable and omnipresent.

However, everything has their strengths and weaknesses.

>not posting the real one

also
have there ever been whistleblowers on Sup Forums who revealed evil globalist schemes?

The Jews

Sup Forums

Anglo.

cripple/pol/

Reptilians

It takes a-lot of lurking to even realize that we're a society.

Like, I can say whatever here, but it's not possible to just jump in and believe me.

>The Free Masons?
>The Skull and Bones?
>Bohemian grove?

Pretty sure all of those are free mason,

Btw, it's the jews.

The one you don't know about.

Because it's a secret. Retard.

All joking aside, if there was a hypothetical breakaway civ that's building large underground facilities across the US, it would be them.

Either they can predict a world happening and prepare, or cause a world happening and prepare. Both are pretty impressive.

Order of the Eastern star.

>reveal
they don't hide it any more mate
zionists are openly admitting they control all money and want whites to fight each other

jesuits

gimmi a sauce plz

The KKK.

>Shill spotted.

yes, pointing out facts makes one a "shill"

Dumbshit spotted.

Sorry, I'm dense. This all looks like some creative roleplay to me.

Because a shooting happened at/near a place associated with an owl, and there are owls in architecture, the Masons are ISIS?

I think you've been gone from Sup Forums too long and can no longer smell your own bullshit.

some guy accurately predicted that Russia would leak more democrat/Hillary shit a few weeks ago.

gnomes of Zurich :^)

Maybe. I just saw those circulating around today. I'm not much for Masons anyways. As far as I understand they are low on the totem pole as far as actual power goes.

If normalfags know their name they aren't secret. My bag is Mystery religions/Judaic Satanism. Babylonian Judaism; Saturn/El worship and so on.

Masons are "entry-level" as it were. Illuminati too. I dunno why the Toronto shooting is tied into the images. Doesn't make much sense to me either.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_0iNP9Yb2s
pretty much this

Thule gesselshaffe society

The cult of Mithras

'the free masons' does not exist. there are numerous societies practising the rituals of freemasonry, but none of them are secret, and members are free and encouraged to talk about freemasonry. don't believe the dan brown bullshit

White spiritual boy.

Yeah worshiping a Babylonian god and preforming mock human sacrifice is just a "good time in the woods"

There are no sex clubs like in eyes wide shut right?

the Elders of Zion (see protocols)

By what Snowden2.0 revealed - the European Round table is a BIG player that might literally be connected to ISIS.

>not entirely certain, but that pattern does appear to be emerging
>Shell, a participant, is in partial ownership of Oman's oil supply, also has a base in the philippines
>ISIS recently appeared there
>might be a reaction to China's push in the Spratlys

Keep watching those threads, there HAS to be something there.

Literally memes.

What benefit would bankers have in controlling the world?

>inb4 get money
According to this theory they already control the vast amount of wealth of the planet.

How do they recruit members? Do they have families? No one person has ever revealed any tiny bit of information about them?

They're nothing more than fucking memes that need to die.

Saturnalian Brotherhood or the Jesuits. Militant faction of the Vatican based in Switzerland.

Anonymoose

The Fabian Society. Their logo was a wolf in sheep's clothing, but they changed it because it was too obvious.

the swiss

"'"'"'"'"mock"'''"'"'"'"
So close and yet, so far.

There are. There was a thread one on GLP about a black security guard who saw weird stuff like it in Miami. It was deleted but there were screenshots.

The Swiss run /po/?!

Thule reincarnated

The Neet Society

nah, just RP fags posting bullshit for attention which the gullible happeningfags eat up

the only real one was an australian who leaked some shit and got a couple 'fake and gay aussie shitposter' replies and there were articles much later about him getting arrested

Jews, which always infiltrate all secret societies, since Jews are the children of Satan and they are proud of it too. Furthurmore, such secret societies which are usually Satanist themselves, do not oppose welcoming Satan's racially Canaanite Jewish children into their societies, being that they all serve one Satanic purpose. They welcome their Satanic Jewish brethren and even allow them to take full control of those secret societies, such as Freemasonry for example, which is now totally controlled by the Jews even though it was originally a Gaelic Scottish institution and secret society. The only secret society which Satan did not physically have a grasp on was the German Thule society, Vril society, and Order of the Black Sun. Which is why Adolf Hitler permitted those organizations and outlawed and banned Freemasonry and other Jewish controlled and operated institutions.

meh- methinks you havent a clue as to what you are talking about:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremation_of_Care

Clearly

Its an onion with multiple layers. At the very core of it is:

"The Parents"
These people, a very small group of about 20, tell everybody else what to do. They have life extension technology handed down from atlantis and have lived for several thousand years.

Under them are "The Covens"
These are the top level Satanists who decide the direction of magical/sacrificial planning and the manner in which the world will be deceived during a given decade.

Below them are the Rothschilds and the Vatican (Jesuits)
Who control most of the world's money supply. The Vatican is close to if not the world's #1 money launderer.

>Thule society non Satanic
You don't know nuffin boy

You realize that here we pray to Kek? Some people would see that as quite sinister.

theresnothingnew.org/

Where did you hear about "The Parents", any links?

Whatever anyone says in this thread, the masons do not answer to the Sengh Brotherhood.
In no way do the Sengh Brotherhood secretly control all other secret conspiracies.

The Rothschild family, fucking obviously. Have you noticed how they're hardly involved with any of those groups, yet control all of the central banks and can and have fund both sides of a war and no one can do anything to stop it?

soo it hit a dead end? I remember the early hillary mail threads with the owl god but missed the mason user. damn its 1 am here in poland someone tell me why this is bullshit so i can get some sleep.

Rothschilds are the laundering slaves for the Vatican

The order of kek will soon dominate the world.

>Freemasons

Literally just a group of people who do community service and talk about shit. Just like the Knights of Colombus.

Now this is some epin tnfoil nazi stuff.

This guy is probably right. They're called secret societies for a reason.

Everyone was in control the whole time, the only reason why bad things happen is because nobody do what they should be doing.

The pressident is killed? Someone fucked up

Germany falls? Someone fucked up

The bill goes down? SOMEONE FUCKS UP

Every time, is some dumbfuck who fucks up because he wasn't ready for takin the responsibility of his actions.

Just look at what happens in Europe. They are being flooded by immigrants because the goverment is full of pussies.

Argentina is falling down again because or pressident is a total retard.

The same goes for every country in the world.

Is their fault and the fault of those who think they are some kind of messianic entity.

The problem with humanity is it is full of retards.

You are full of shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Gb8o1_eeFY

That's why Obama won. That's why Hitler lost. That's why the kardashians are famous and that's why the most sold books are full of shitty novels aimed to tweens.

The circle around Clinton I would assume, atm. Maybe not anymore considering the attacks. At least in the west.

Bilderberg group doesn't seem very organized as in direct control. More like a club for powerful people, where they exchange favours.

The power of The Bildeberg group is not just a conspiracy theory though, and can't be compared to Free Masons/Skull and Bones and other relatively very small "brotherhoods".